SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jozxyqk wrote:
(and yes, my username is from that classic Red Dwarf scene Very Happy )

I hope that, that has never happened to you Laughing - Welcome on board.

Click here to see how jozxyqk chose his name

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

This is a fab website and after much reading of the stickies etc, took the plunge and started my first bait on 18/3. Am baiting safe and am thrilled to have got my first bank account from the bait yesterday, have reported it to Alan and am now going to claim my piggy Very Happy
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Asena, for your first piggy!

May many more follow!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Sycamore
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, I go by Sycamore but the lads call me Dexter Sycamore. I have been into baiting for a year now on and off. I found Eater recently and joined tonight. Hoping to learn much more about baiting from like minded people. Very Happy
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen! Smile

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Loonatik
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I've been lurking for quite some time now, reading lots of threads and stickies (really!) and I finally decided to take the leap and join in.

Can't wait to get started.. some of your baits got me really inspired Laughing
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, new members!
Välkomna till Eater, nya medlemmar!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

on another forum I am a member of (fishing forum) people are constantly putting up scam emails as a warning, I thought there must be a forum that yanks the chain of people like this so googled scamming the scammers and up popped this site, I have spent hours reading through things and think this a is a brillian site

I will be opening a couple of new email accounts shortly, well away from my normal stuff and in a few different names

I look forward to all the advice and help that is available on here

out of intrest my user name voetsak means

offensive, informal an expression of dismissal or rejection

and as per lesson one, it is not connected in anyway with any other nick or email addy i use

On a slightly different note my best buddy has just had 3 nigerian scammers locked up for between 2 and 3 years, good result there
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome onboard voetsak! Where I come from we use the term voetsek which really means the same thing.

Have fun, bait safe.

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tash wrote:
Welcome onboard voetsak! Where I come from we use the term voetsek which really means the same thing.

Have fun, bait safe.

probably the same place as me then, just did a slight varient on the spelling
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Just don't make a doos of yourself on this forum Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
voetsak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
Welcome. Just don't make a doos of yourself on this forum Laughing

Dankie, ek het 'n Goeie lag met daardie
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ek ook Laughing

leehype
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings. I got dragged into this site kicking and screaming by one of your very own.

Sure looks like fun in here, doubt I'll leave.

Great write up's, and I hope to add to the joy.
BaiterElite
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all ... finally decided to get back into baiting after an extended break. Good to see that theres still as much of an anti-Lad following as there was last time I was part of the community Smile

Got my first bait of this incarnation going already, although I'm taking a bit of a twisted and dark path with it this time ... let the games begin Smile
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome leehype and BaiterElite. Glad to have you aboard.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
fancomano
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Just a new member here on the board. Hope to learn alot from you guys, so i can become a hell of a spam hunter.

Best regards.
Franco Mano
Doctor Paul
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I stumbled upon this site while googling for information on this dude that's been trying to scam me. You've probably heard about this kind of scam where they post a classified ad about a personal assistant job...

Well I do need a job and since the ad looked legit I sent them a resume. After I got the 2nd mail I knew what was going on. The message just looked wrong. On impulse I decided I'd play along for a while to see how far he'd get, but now I am sad to have to drop the facade because the guy has my real address. I wanted to play the guy for a bit more.

When I read through this site it was like an epiphany. I quickly created an alter ego named after the supposed doctor who's signing my fake check and signed on. I will probably spend my next few days creating efax accounts and whatnot before I start replying to those shady emails I've been getting on my other accounts.

I read through the FAQs and everything and only 2 questions remain:
1- I read somewhere that Gmail will hide your IP address as long as you use the web client. True?
2- I plan on telling the guy I didn't receive anything (I plan on framing his check if I get it) and that I'm quitting the "job" anyways. Are there any other precautions I should take?
brib
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats happening fellas.

I heard about this site through a seminar video I watched about internet scams etc..and I'm glad I did because I've been laughing my ass off steady since I came here. Just brilliant some of the shit I've read.

This 419 business is something I've known about for a while, but I've yet to do any real baiting. Made a new gmail account yesterday morning, and I've already received maybe 5 lucrative business opportunities, and 5 or 6 romance offers from various hot 24 year old's who've read my nonexistent profile somewhere on some nonexistent site.

A few years ago my dad received a letter at his shop about this sort of thing. We had a relative it seems in the Congo who tragically died in a train crash. He left behind 57 million. My dad actually wanted to read the letter and whatever else, but I took it from him and told him to forget about it. I had a laugh at how terrible this letter was, but I was honestly a little creeped out that they sent something to our physical address.

Anyways, I'm glad I found the site, and I'm excited about my new hobby.

Also, I'd like to know too what ^ the guy above me asked, if Gmail does strip your ip out of the header or whatever.
JMBrowning
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Since a friend put this site to my attention, i had a whole lot of fun reading the baiting stories. Just great...
I intend to read a lot more and maybe, when i'm up to it, even bait some lads myselve.
But let me start by further enjoying bait stories and learn from them. And improve my english, ofcourse Smile
Most of the 419-mails i received in the past, i just ignored. Now i see what fun one can have with the scammers that send them.
Looking forward to a lot of fun here...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to fancomano, Doctor Paul, brib, and JMBrowning!

Yes, providing you use the webmail account directly, Gmail will not identify your IP address.

And Doctor Paul: If you are going to keep the check, write 'Fake' or 'Fraudulent' on it. For total precaution against any possible problems regarding receiving/possessing fake checks or stolen money, however (bearing in mind that the scammer has your real details), take it to the police instead, along with a couple of printouts of the Employment Scammer's emails to you, and report what has happened.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?

Last edited by Branwen on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Beerskeleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Smile It's me, Beerskeleton. I'm pretty new in the world of baiting and I hope I'll be able to help in any ways in can. Let's see what I can do Razz
I totally love random things so, If you need a wicked/weird idea, I'm always ready to help.

Have a nice day Twisted Evil
Chief Pilot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard about this forum on an aviation-related forum. Sounds like fun. I once narrowly missed being scammed by a bank-error trojan. I actually entered a (wrong) password and woke up when it was accepted. I hope the scammmer wasted a lot of time trying that password and variations of it before he gave up. A friend of mine was offered a new airplane; all he had to do was fly some herbs and spices Rolling Eyes out of South America. At the time, I wished that there was a safe way to pull their chain, preferably ending with the DEA involved. (With them, not my friend or me.)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new members. Very Happy
The only flying we do around here is inside the laddie's brains. Smile

or in my case, inside their empty skulls, after I scoop out the brains and eat them...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
easilyentertained
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys. I had been considering baiting for a while as a way to have fun with all the crap that was landing in my old email account. Then I discovered not only did it have a name, but there was a whole website for people already doing the exact same thing! Let the good times roll!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic