SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck on Stupid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starting with a simple ASEM into ladland:

Dear Mr. G0mer:

You picked up the fee that I sent you by Western Union last week and I have not heard from you. I hope that nothing is wrong.

My fund was supposed to arrive in my bank account Monday but as of this morning, nothing is there. Please respond urgently as I need that money desperately. Thank you.

D3bby

This mugu has been hanging in there like snot, day in and day out for two weeks now:

I Dr James Iny@ng of Debt Management 0ffice on compensation funds did not receive any western union last week as you said. Actually your fund was supposed to arrive your bank account this week as been schedule by the Federal Government of Nigeria .but because of your inability not to respond to our payment procedure we decided to put a stop on your payment pending whenever you are ready to comply with us.

Incase you are dealing with other group of people in regard to your compensation fund of USD500.000.00 you are waiting your time because they are incapacitated to handle your payment file except my office .

Kindly send you're direct phone number and your bank account where you want to receive your fund as soon as possible , My advice is that you should call me + 234 8O52337929 once you indicate the receipt of this email

Mr. 0latunji G0mer of your organization promised me that all the fees were included in the $5000 that I have already paid. He also warned of imposters that might intercept mails so he gave me a security
password.

If you are truly authorized by the Mr. G0mer that I have been dealing
with, then tell me the password so that I know you are genuine. I will
then comply with your instructions without delay.

This organization called Debt Management Office received copy of this message sent to you from the Chairman, Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matter in capaciy of Senator. Andrew O. 0baseki,that you should us for your COMPENSATION OF $500,000.00 as a scam victim which you did replied us before and after we respond to you we fund out you did not communicate with us Again, I am very surprised hearing that you have dealings already with this organization, Debt Management 0ffice with me knowing. However, the name you mentioned Mr. O0atunji G0mer doesn't exist in this office and we found out that these group of imposters that might have intercepted or gotten information about your compensation fund and take advantage of our mails and try to trick you out of usd5000 without you receiving your payment.

the reason why Mr. 0latunji G0mer give you security password because he knows that we might going to find out about the organization been appointed by the United nation and the Senate House of Assembly.

PLEASE SEE THE FIRST COPY OF THE EMAIL SENT TO YOU FROM THE CHAIRMAN, SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT MATTER IN CAPACIY OF SENATOR. ANDREW O.BELL0W. PLEASE GO BACK AND READ YOUR FIRST EMAIL YOU RECEIVED BEFORE YOU OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH YOU

This is to bring to your notice that The Nigeria Senate House delegated from the United Nations
has resolved to pay 100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each you are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims.

On this faithful recommendations, I want to bring to your notice that during the last UN meetings, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president of the country is now paying 100 victims of this operators $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each. Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria, According to the number of applicants at hand, 40 beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 60 left to be paid the compensations of $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each.

Your name was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Lagos Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to any one for any reason whatso ever, the US secret service in colloboration with the Economic And Financial Crime Commission in Nigeria are already on trace on the criminals.For more vital information on this initiative, please visit: http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm.Government of Nigeria in collaboration with the British government has approved Fifteen Million British Pounds Sterling only (GBP15, 000,000.00) for the settlement of the remaining 60 people on the list and an arrangement has been concluded with the Bank of America for final release of funds into your bank account as soon as your payment Pin Code is issued to you from the Debt Management office.

Now you are directed to contact the Debt Management 0ffice of the Federal republic of Nigeria Attention to Dr James Inyang immediately for your compensation PIN CODE of $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Contact Person: Dr James Iny@ng

Contact them now and inform Dr James Iny@ng that you received an email from The Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matters at the National House of Assembly Federal Republic of Nigeria, directed you him to obtain your payment PIN CODE for the release of your compensation. The information you are expected to forward to them includes:
(1) Full Name :
(2) Home Address :
(3) Valid Contact Telephone Lines
(4) Age and Occupation
(5) Bank Information :

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call, if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating and extracting money from you, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

The whole approach that you are taking with your letters is exactly
what Mr. G0mer warned me about. Although what you are telling me
seems possible, it is also more possible, even most likely, that he
was telling me the truth. If so, then you have interposed yourself
within my transaction and have cut off my access to Mr. G0mer.

The most likely reason for you to disregard the validity of the
security password is that you don't have it.

I expect that Mr. G0mer will contact me soon. Goodbye.

I am surprised you are asking the Chairman on Debt Management Office on compensation that who are mind? In furtherance my first E-mail of today where I tried explained that you are in wronged hands by dealing with G0mer who is NOT IN CHARGE OF YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT FUND.

D3bby Smith, we see no reason why you should pay such amount of required outrageous fees when knowing fully-well that you are supposed to pay only USD550.00 for you to secure your pin code no from the office of accountant general of federation office and after then we can transfer your compensation Fund of USD500.000 been approved by the United nation organization and of the Senate House of Assembly.

What you are going to do right now, is for you not to disclosed our information and email address to these imposter's because they maybe using similar email of our office be writing against us or using it to extort more! more money from you

In compliance to the directives from the senate towards the finalization for the release of your compensated sum of US$500.000 (Five Hundred United States Dollars each.) Your name falls on number 12 among the recommended foreigners that has been scammed by Nigerian Fraudsters and approved for compensation by the Nigerian Government.

Also, inline with the Debt Bye settlement treaty signed at the tripartite meeting of the officials of the Federal Executive Council, the Committee on Foreign Payment settlement at the National House of Assembly and representatives of the United Nation Organization dated 7th Jan, 2010,the statutory requirement which you are only obliged to pay for the procurement of your payment Transfer Code for the release of your compensated sum of UUS$500.000 (Five Hundred United States Dollars each.) is $550 (five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars).

Note that the $550 (five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) covers all necessary documents that will be presented to the paying bank towards the remittance of funds into your bank account, as well as the legal processes involved in the transfer of funds to you as approved by the Nigerian government.

It is instructive to note that all necessary documents for the transfer of your compensated sum will be forwarded to the paying bank and they will only credit your bank account with the approved sum of US$500.000 (Five Hundred United States Dollars each.) as soon as they receive your payment Transfer Pin Code.

However, it is worthy to note that the release of the compensated sum as recommended by the Senate is based on first come, first serving bases and as such you should utilize this privilege so that you can recover your lost funds.

To further ensure that your funds is release to you this week, we advise you to send the $550 (five and Fifty United States Dollars) for your payment Transfer Pin Code through Western Union Money Transfer means or through Money Gram Means of transfer in the bellow information and endeavour to send us the payment information after making the payment as advised.

Receiver's Name: James Iny@ng
Destination:Lagos -Nigeria
Text Question: Yellow
Text Answer: Green
Amount:$550

Be rest assured that your compensated sum of US$500.000 (Five Hundred United States Dollars each.) Immediately be release to you within 72hours upon your compliance to this directive and you are also requested to forward to us immediately your receiving bank account where you wish to receive your compensated sum valued US$500.000 (Five Hundred United States Dollars each.)

You are also advised to fill the enclosed form and return with the processing charges of $550. We are not surprised that Mr. G0mer might have told you not to listen to us and its most likely he is telling you the truth because we have given you a Code and we don' apply any code to this office . We look forward to your response.

Please lets me have your telephone number where you can be reach .This will be when you have read my last email of today .

We did not disconnect you from G0MER rather we are telling you not to communicate with him .others you keep spending money as you said. Mr. G0mer has interposed himself to act on my behalf by hacking our information's using it to encounter against us so that you will not believe us. If you like keep communication with these groups of people I assured you will NOT receive your fund. Stop sending money to this people , the only required you are to send is USD550.00 AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND

Dear Sir:

What is your explanation of this?:

"Debt Management Board Office
<[email protected]> Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Mrs. Smith, You Have Handled Yourself Very Well

Dear Debby:

From Mr. Gomer, PW:XXXXXXX

You have successfully dealt with the imposter who tried to steal $550
from you. He is a career criminal who goes by the name of "Dr James
Iny@ng" and his true identity is now known by the proper authorities.
You foiled all his efforts because he did not have our password and you did not let
him fool you. You are a very prudent and wise woman.

There is one final small matter for which I must apologize, a local
community tax upon the bank where your fund is presently held prior to
the transfer. It is only $185 out of your $18.5M, a very small
percentage however it needs to be paid up front. Please use the same
Western Union details as before. I will immediately take it to the
City clerk who will stamp a receipt for us and that will be the final
step.

Please assure your mother and those providing her care that all is well.

It has been a pleasure working with you on this project and I wish you
well with your new wealth.

Yours in service,

Mr. 0latunji G0mer"

Did you asked what is debt management 0ffice explanation on the e-mail wrote to you from the imposter Mr. 0latunji G0mer. I write to you based on your mail of yesterday night our local standard time and was a little bit confused seeing in your first paragraph were you asked question concerning the email sent to you by Mr G0mer who is asking you to pay another little fee of usd185.00 for a stamp duty before your fund will be paid to you

If I may ask you the area that you did not understood me because I am seeing working with the impostor's concern your payment of usd18.5m which totally fraud and know government official will pay you such amount of money when you don't executed any project here in Nigeria .

I want you to understand my position here; it's to pay all foreign payment victim scammed of $500.000.00 each for their compensation. Your name was among the listened beneficiary whom have been scammed before and as result of that ,the United nation organization in conjunction with the Senate House of Assembly has ask us to pay your compensation fund to you upon the statutory of our obligation .

The problem you have right now is to divulge our information out to the Imposter Mr. G0mer for him to advice you. How do you think a fraudster will advice you good when he has interest in extorting money from you .its better you go ahead and communicate with them instead of given our information out . I promise you THAT YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY! CENT FROM THESE GROUP OF PEOPLE AS LONG AS THIS TRANSACTION IN CONCERN.

I have answered you email of yesterday and you have refuse to call me or answer my email. Please indicate the receipt of my emails of today

Dear Mrs. Smith

We are surprised to received this kind of e-mail from the so-call people you are dealing with. Mr. G0mer called you a maga which means they are extorting money from you because there maga. We have forward this email address to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate the host of this email address. I will advice you to desist from them and also have your email address password change because they will demand your email address whereby you will not receive any good email coming from us or any other government organ .

Regards,

Dr James Iny@ng

Debt Management 0ffice

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mar 16, 2010 6:51 PM
Subject: D3BBY SMITH

FOOL, THIS MAGA SEES YOU AS THE REAL FRAUDSTAR. HAHAHAHA!!!!

STAY UNDER MY TABLE AND BEG, SMALL BOI. I'LL TELL MY BOYZE TO LET SOME CRUMBS FALL DOWN TO YOU.

MR. G0MER, CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE

This is very confusing and disturbing. What is this meaning of that message? What is a "maga"?

You can see you have been dealing with hoodlums whom has described you as the earn of leaving by extorting money from you to enrich themselves. I will advice you stop communication with these groups of people because they are not imposition to transfer your fund.

After all you have sent our email address to this imposter's which has made them to send such email rigorous message by addressing Mrs Smith as (maga) that they have convince you and nobody will take you away from them .Mrs. Smith, Can I have the Telephone number of Mr G0mer and the evidence of the western union receipt you have made so far so that we can search for these culprit and brought them to book.

What these people do is to ask your password of your email through FBI or by sending FORM to you pretending that the Google company sent the form to you asking to fill out your password or telling you the FIB is requesting your password to investigate your dealing with others people . If have had such experience its better you change your email address password.

I will advice you not to disclosed our message to them and have your mind focus directly to this office

The debt management office is an organization established by the Federal Executive Council office of the President to treat all foreign payment funds. The issue of you been very confusing and disturbing is course by you whereby you refuse to follow my advice.

The meaning of that message I forwarded to you in my first email of today was an email we received from the Mr G0mers smiling at us that you are there "maga"? Maga sampling mean someone whom has been convince to be defrauded despite whatever you told the person not to listen to those scammers he/she will insist until they are through with your pocket .

Also, inline with the Debt Bye settlement treaty signed at the tripartite meeting of the officials of the Federal Executive Council, the Committee on Foreign Payment settlement at the National House of Assembly and representatives of the United Nation Organization dated 13th January 20010,the statutory requirement which you are only obliged to pay for the procurement of your payment Transfer Code for the release of your compensated sum of US500.000.00(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is $550 (five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars).

Note that the $550 (five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) covers all necessary documents that will be presented to the paying bank towards the remittance of funds into your bank account, as well as the legal processes involved in the transfer of funds to you as approved by the Nigerian government.

It is instructive to note that all necessary documents for the transfer of your compensated sum will be forwarded to the paying bank and they will only credit your bank account with the approved sum of $500 000.00 (Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars each ) as soon as they receive your payment Transfer Pin Code.

However, it is worthy to note that the release of the compensated sum as recommended by the Senate is based on first come, first serving bases and as such you should utilize this privilege so that you can recover your lost funds.

To further ensure that your funds is release to you this week, we advise you to send the $550 (five and Fifty United States Dollars) for your payment Transfer Pin Code through Western Union Money Transfer means or through Money Gram Means of transfer in the bellow information and endeavour to send us the payment information after making the payment as advised.

Receiver's Name: James Iny@ng

Be rest assured that your compensated sum of $500,000.00 (Five thousand United States Dollars immediately be release to you within 72hours upon your compliance to this directive and you are also requested to foward to us immediately your receiving bank account where you wish to receive your compensated sum valued $500,000.00 (Five thousand United States Dollars each)

You are also advised to fill the enclosed form and return with the processing charges of $550. . Please lets me have your direct telephone number and your identification . Make sure you change your email address password because G0mer you are dealing is a fraudster you can see the email he sent to us yesterday which I forwarded to you today

So if this is all true, Mr. G0mer is laughing at me too? I don't know that I could bear such a thing as he has been so polite and helpful all along. I have trusted him fully.

Please understand my predicament, sir.

You have trust your good friend fully because he may decide to change
tomorrow. You have seem the email I forwarded to you sent by G0mer
(IMPOSTORS) that you are a maga and also he is laughing at you and
this honorable office .the message I forwarded to you is an evidence
that you should lay him and disconnect with him because he is
heartless .

I will advice you to send the required fees so that we can transfer
your compensation fund into your bank account . You have to provide
the information I requested from you on my last email of yesterday

I was at the Western Union office to send you the $550USD when all of
a sudden the reality of the whole situation hit me like a lightning
bolt!!!

Being the impostor that you are sir, you set up a Mister G0mer email
account and sent the email to yourself just to trick me into thinking
that Mr. G0mer was insulting both you and me. You lying, criminal bastard!!!

So instead I sent the $185USD to Mr. Gomer to finalize my genuine
transaction. You have gotten exactly what you deserve from me sir,
which is nothing. I hope you get arrested and thrown into a stinking
Nigerian prison where you rot to death. Good bye.

This Organization of Debt Management Board Office did not care whether you sent the usd550.00 at the western union morning your time OR NOT. But what matters to us is your protection by not to allow you to send money to the wrong people whom cannot transfer your fund to you .

We are not the impostors and If Mr. G0mers will called you or write email to you convincing you that the email he sent were you are called MAGA where created by us it is absolutely lies .

Go and send the usd185.00 through western union money transfer and see if they will not demand another payment –upfront that is where you find –out the truth of the people you are dealing with.

Calling so many names you lying, criminal bastard! Will not be accepted by this office and if there is no apology we will cancel your compensation payment . I have told you not to disclosed our information out to this hoodlums so that they will not creat another email address pretend to be us and have email sent to you where you will get confuse .

Dear Smith

I have forward the email sent from Mr Gomers where they are happy with the money you sent to them. I will advice you to desist from these group of scammers before its too late for you to realize your mistake

Thanks You
Dr James Iny@ng

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mar 19, 2010 3:01 PM
Subject: D3BBY SMITH

MY BOYZE KNOW HOW TO MAKE DIS MAGA HAPPY THE MORE SHE PAYS.

AS FO YOU, YUR JOB IS CUT CUZ YOU HAVE NO STYLE.

If you want to deal with them go ahead and deal with them but bear in mind that we have told you the truth

This is hardly very clever you sir. Do you really think that I am so stupid as to fall for this little trick of yours? You can write any kind of letter you want to yourself from your own address [email protected], then forward the letter to me thinking that I am so stupid as to believe it.

Do you really think that I am a "MAGA"? That is what you, sir have called me. I am the one who deserves an apology.

Mr. Gomer has picked up my $185 and this will soon be over.

G0MER IS A SCAMMER BEWARN!

A butterfly that refused to hear word follows the cuff to grieve. Mr. G0mer just sent the forwarded to you few minute ago that you are on there side that I cannot convince you.

This email address [email protected], belongs to Mr. G0mer and his impostor because the email address started with his first name 0latunji G0mer.

If you don't believe what the organization is saying keep sending the money while the smile with your hard earn without getting your transaction conclude.

We have similar case like this later they will come and start apologies with us whereby asking us what are they going do before they receive their funds.

We the debt management office is not interested whether Mr 0omer has picked –up the western union money transfer you sent but time will tell.

Please don't forward our communication with you to the impostors to avoid them knowing our plan on how to track them down because scammer don't deserver to leave neither rubbish in jail . Please call me on my direct phone number now + 234-8O52337929. Please don't have your email password out to intercepting your email .Let me have your direct phone number where you can reach we have a lot to discuss

You are also advised to fill the enclosed form and return with the processing charges of $550.and sends the money through western union Receiver's: bellow

Name: James Iny@ng

This form attached is very important that you most fill /sign and return back immediately with the required fee except you want to listen to the Mr. G0mer who is incapacitated to handle your payment neither extorting your hard earn money from you .Please don't disclosed our information to the scammers !cheaters !hoodlums because they will advise you wrong .

Please call me + 234 8O5 2337929 and also send your identification and your direct telephone number where you can be reach

We look forward to your response.

Why do keep sending your ridiculous requests for money when Mr. G0mer
has already exposed you as a fraud and an impostor? Are you stuck on
stupid or something?

I thought you would have been arrested by now.

My fund will be in my account on Monday and I too will be laughing at
you.. Good bye.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail dated 3/20/10, we are not surprised with your response concerning your dealing with the impostors ,but what we don't wants to accept from you is nonchalant attitude toward your response.

Did you said that Mr. G0mer will transfer your fund today and you are SURE of this, Mr. G0mer and his Partner will not transfer your fund ,because they are not imposition of your payment , and we see know were your fund will be transfer when your payment file is in our custody wiith the Federal Government Approvals and the Final Decision from the Lawmakers of the Federation.

Whether you believe this organization or NOT your payment will not be transfer into your bank account and even if they sent you out-going wire transfer slip its will be not confirm into your bank account within 72hrs as when due.

Look at the way these scammers operation, they will tell you that your fund has been transferred and send your fake wire transfer telex copy and before 3 banking days where will STOP the payment by asking you to send Documents that you did not have whereby they will demand another money from you to obtain the documents so that your fund can be release on Hold. If this is there game plan you better not to fall otherwise you will regret your dealings with them.

If you are told to contact another bank in another country its also a way to extort money from you ,its better you site right and think before you act , Please fill the form that was sent to you on Saturday last week and return back to this office

Whenever you are ready to receive your fund you can count on us.

Just for your information, I have received a wire transfer slip for
the full amount of my fund.

I still don't understand what he meant, I asked Mr. Gomer what a
"maga" is, and he says you are greedy for my $550 because "magas are
not paying"???? Whatever that means, I don't want to be your "maga".

I'm glad that all this is resolved and that my fund is safe. Good bye.

We don't have time for someone whom did not understand simple instruction. Did I not tell you that you will receive a FAKE wire transfer slip for full amount of your fund if you can go back and read my last email of yesterday carefully?.

Let see what happened after 3 banking days if the money will confirm into your bank account without coming up with a different story base on what the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have told us this how the impostors operate.

Let's wait and see if you will receive your fund with them crooking other stories telling you that you will receive your fund through our correspondent bank when you are told that your fund has been transfer .they will ask you to provide unnecessary documents whereby you will be told to send money upfront before you receive your compensation fund. Please let us have your direct phone number where you can be reaching so that I can explain more.

We the Debt Management office has warned you concerning your dealings with Mr. G0mer and his partner because they are going to curse you bankruptcy if care is not taking . Mr. G0mer said your fund has been transferred on Monday and it will confirm today being Wednesday, because swift wire transfer take only three banking days the money to reflect in your bank account. I will advice you to call your bank account officer and ask if the money have arrival to your bank .

These group of scammers will come –up with a different story which will warrant you to send additional money for documents or whatever their game plan was , kindly desist from these non group of people taking money from innocent citizen without knowing the penalty that they will surely ends in jail one day .the law will cut them one day for sure and the Economic and Financial Crimes commission is investigating them . Please not tell them to watch there back or give our information out to the hoodlums because we will surely get them

My fund is safe, regardless of what you say. It will now take two
more days and $2500USD to convert from Nigerian currency to USD but
that is no problem. I know that you would like for me to think that
that is a trick by Mr. Gomer but I am too smart to believe you.

I may start reading Nigerian newspapers on line just for the pleasure
of reading about your arrest.

Did said your fund is safe, which fund is safe? The funds that don't exist you are saying it is safe; you have to open your eye and see beyond Mrs. Smith. Listen very carefully, if transfer is been made it will take only three banking days to confirm your bank account and I see know reason why its taking another few days in addition of asking you to $2500USD to convert from Nigerian currency to USD.

We have verify from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission were we are told that this a plan game of scammers telling you that your fund has been STOP because of convert from Nigerian currency to USD, How can the bank stop your transfer because of $2500USD to convert from Nigerian currency to USD when there was an approved order from the various government organ like Minster of Finance on Exchange Control Division Dept (FMF). I WIILL ADVICE TO CALL YOUR ATTORNEY AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OFFICER IN USA AND FIND OUT IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH REAL PEOPLE, NOT ONLY THAT IF THE PROCESSING OF THIS TRANSACTIOB IS IN OTHER, .Please call me immediately you receive this message for further advice + 234 -8O5 2337929

I will not advice you to send the sum of $2500.00 to the impostors whereby you have only $550.00 to send us through western union using my name as the receiver. I will advice you to fill/sign the form issued to you from the accountant general of Federation which was attached and send to you previously.

My advice to you is that you should stop reviewing our information to these hoodlums instead you can tell your attorney or your banker account officer in USA to verify our this organization been established by the united nation and of the Senate House of Assembly .

I will be looking forward hearing from you

You really are stuck on stupid, aren't you?

How many times do I have to tell you that I trust Mr. Gomer but I
don't trust you?

You have insulted this honorable Office because we had warned you several time not to communicate with Mr. Gomer and his partner’ s .time will come when you will understand whom Mr. Gomer was, and it might be too later for you to realize your mistake . Listen you will never receive your fund in life as long as you have been advised wrongly.

Thanks You and Have a Nice Weekend.

The Chairman then adds insult to injury:

THANKS FO MAKIN DIS MAGA THINK DAT YOU ARE STUPID!!

WE ARE $2500 RICHER DIS WEEKEND CUZ OF YUR CHILDS PLAY!!

Very Soon You will Realize Your Sense

After all the advised given to you by this office you still went ahead and send the sum of $2500 to these hoodlums .I believe you will soon realize your sense in due time

Did you said you trusted this person Mr. Gomer and you have decided to make him enrich .I will soon come for me very soon

I think D3bby will go ahead and twig from the mugu for a while now. The Chairman will keep him informed. Smile

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)

Last edited by Tuco on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see the French fried brain from here as that lad is going into meltdown over this. Well done. Cool

I was wondering if it was a good call to point out you noticed the mail conversion with himself. It worked on the frustration factor. Well done.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A butterfly that refused to hear word follows the cuff to grieve.

Sounds like this lad has been eating fortune cookies laced with LSD, lol

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After several days, the mugu hears from the Chairman:
Quote:
Subject: D3bby Smith

DIS MAGA THINKS HER FUND IS FROZEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT WHILE INTERPOL INVESTIGATES YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SHE WANTS SO MUCH TO SEE YOU ARRESTED!!!!

SHE IS PAYIN US $150 PER DAY ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE FEE, SO FAR SHE PAYS EVERY DAY ON TIME.

THANKS AGAIN, SMALL BOI.

THE CHAIRMAN

Mugu to Debby:
Quote:
Dear Smith

Why do you allowed these people to smiles at you because you are sending money to them to enrich themselves . Please read bellow the mssage send to our office by these hoodlums .Stop sending money to them and do what I told so that we can have your fund transfer without you spend another money to receive your fund .

Thanks You
Dr James Iny@ng

A riled Debby to the mugu:
Quote:
You criminal bastard!! You had to have hacked into my email account
to find out the present status of my fund as if it is any of your
business. Well, you will never hack your way in again. Mr. Gomer
tells me that hacking into my account makes it that easier for
Interpol and the local police to find you.

Then you wrote yourself another bogus letter from Mr. Gomer and
forwarded it to me, thinking that I would be stupid enough to believe
you!!

You are simply too stupid to ever understand that I am smarter than
you and that I am wise to all your tricks.

D3bby Smith

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Very Happy he is going mad at a fair rate. being chopped is about a lad's worst fear - they have a willing mugu but someone else gets the funds after all their hard work. dolla choppers are the lowest form of life on planet lad.

Perhaps once D3bby realises her mistake she can turn to matey boy in his "official capacity" to assist her in gettng the money clawed back?

bleacher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In these "dolla chopper" tricks, I wonder if it's worth telling the real scammer that he sounds like a crook because he can't type English very well while the "other" (fake) party sends emails that are in proper grammatical English therefore they must be the legitimate organization to send money to.

It may be that I'm just tired of trying to make sense of these long emails that are clearly word-for-word dictionary translations of their native language. I'd love to have a pretend scammer chop them and tell them that they'd make real money if they didn't sound like babies speaking their first words.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bleacher; no - we leave the scammers no wiser as to what went wrong. The motto is "Never educate a Lad".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bleacher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
@bleacher; no - we leave the scammers no wiser as to what went wrong. The motto is "Never educate a Lad".

So to avoid educating them maybe I could do the opposite: create an email from a fake scammer that is twenty times more unreadable than the word jumbles they're sending me now yet insist that this email seems more legitimate to me than theirs for silly reasons. Hmmm, I'm picturing an email that's entirely in capital letters, random punctuation, missing words (the Nigerians tend to include every tense of every verb in every sentence), and has abbreviations only used in texts by teenage girls. OMG, RU GONNA SND $500 2 YR BFF?

That sounds like even more fun. Even they could tell it was the crudest email in the history of 419 scamming but I could point out their advanced use of semicolons was proof it had come from an educated person working in a governmental agency.

Would this break any rules?
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If you can make them believe anything that would make their scam letters seem more suspicious to a real potential victim, then go for it Very Happy

Worst that can happen is they'll realise you're messing with them and drop you. Plenty more out there to try again with though Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
bleacher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, on this next one my competing fake scammer email will have all capital letters (sounds official), very brief sentences ("REMIT AT ONCE") from some fake governmental agency ("UNITED STATES BUREAU OF OVERSEAS TRANSACTIONS").

I really want to do a "Agent Jimmy" ploy but it will be difficult for me not to accidentally educate the scammer because I'm not sure I'll be able to write a scam email more incompetently than theirs. Since I don't know who falls for these things, for all I know my scam email would be more successful. The Russian dating scams are much easier since they rarely read anything you write and they never learn anything over the years.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic