SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GOT MY FIRST BITE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Meyow_Furrycat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and Im Setting the hook now....
Lots of future promise of "funds"
Im EXCITED
Now, after I set this hook DEEP, Imma reel em in and FRY HIS ASS!
Its a new variant (well, new to my box) of the standard transfer of money scam. This one claims to be from the Fraud Department, and Warns to stop ALL contact with other Suspected Scammers. It gives a list of names that we of the community know very well. Anyways, let the goodtimes roll. Imma see if i can get this clown to revive my ancestor, the late, great Ghengis Khan. -Ace da Marauder
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Meyow_Furrycat

Welcome to 419eater
Visit Eater University here
This will get you a mentor. Read the stickies, Bait Safe, sounds like your already Having Fun.

edit1

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter

Last edited by Seamless on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Furrycat, ^^what seamless said. and..We all get that rush with every e-mail sent. Excitement, 1 of the reasons we all do this. If you just don't let your excite overwhelm your reasoning powers you'll be fine. Now, go out there and get 'em.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome oooo

^^ as above Wink read stickies, visit eater university, get mentor, and always try to get out more than you put it in terms of time spent. Best of all, have fun tormenting the filthy little buggers Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Meyow_FurryCat. Very Happy Beware, that excitement can be addicting, and you could get stuck here forever!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Meyow_Furrycat!

You could pretend to this Lad that you were already being scammed - but you have now dropped contact with those Suspected Scammers, on his advice. You could ask him whether you'll be able to get back the $1000 you sent them?

This will make the Lad believe that you are already a 'paying victim', and therefore very valuable to him. He will so badly want to get hold of some of your money too.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Meyow_Furrycat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Got the first email..the Form Letter, This is how i responded.

Ace da Marauder to dr.andywilliams
show details Apr 4 (2 days ago)

yes, i recognize a name on that list that bilked me for several thousand dollars. How bout instead of locking them up, we chop off their balls! Anyways, personal feeling aside, Don't know you and I'm NOT doing this again with someone i don't know. I dont care if you gad damned F.B.I. i want 3 forms of i.d.! Shit, you can't get a cellphone around here these days without it, and if your here to help me, this should NOT be a problem. Pardon me if i seemed pissed. This has kept me up at night. I need my money back, or his "transaction" completed. Again, without the ID, we have nothing to discuss and i'll seek my justice elsewhere. I'm not signing this, im not doing ANYTHING unless your response has your ID's attached for my scrutinizing. 3 DIFFERENT PIECES 3 SEPERATE ATTACHMENTS.
PLEASE do not fail me, as the worlds perception of your beautiful country is at stake!

Signed
You First

The hook COULDNT of sunk any deeper! in 15 hours i had both replys from the broker, and the banker...with ID from the Broker!

im trying to post the VERY POOR forgeries on the site here, cant figure out where or how =(.

anywhoo...i came up with meyow because imma introduce the nigerian to one of my favorite wastes of time. The Movie Supertroopers....I Challenge the community to see how many Meows u can slip into an email without loosing contact with the Mugu!

=)

Thank you all for your WONDERFUL advice. its nice to be welcomed!
I think ill pass on the mentor until im stuck. i like to challenge myself, and what better then having to rely on yourself in a realtime situation!

and no worries to those that wrote me, i HAVE no money to lose to these sons of.... =)

Have a WONDERFUL day meow and ill be posting again soon!

-Ace da Marauder
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post the ID here. Look at the first post in the thread and you will see a link that guide you through the process. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic