SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was hacked.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little late (completly missed this topic) but now I am in touch with our friend too.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@baitsamari, Shoot me a PM with some of your bait persona, location age, job, etc.. and the email. I'll send you a note you can show the lad. Sandy's friends are all getting in touch with each other and are worried sick about her. I'll give you a few other fun details. Welcome to the bait.

After the inital contact we generaly write each other in our bait mode so we can quote each other.

Quote:
I was going to send you the WU transfer but XXXX said "you didn't pick up the tickets in London. What's up with that?"

The conversations are baiter to baiter in the bait personas. I'm using one now with her Great Aunt, if the lad takes the bait for a Westy offer to help. This lad is having trouble with too many of Sandy's friends are talking to one another. Rolling Eyes

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Nancy Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has finally answered me and wants me to send him $600 via western union. But I'm not sure what western union is. So we will see how it goes.

Yeah, he seems to only repond to GIANT pink fonts..

I want you to know that if you don't send the western union details you use to send the shipper funds to before the end of today i will then know that you are playing games on me and i won't be happy with you at all,,,remember that God watches all of us where aver you are and what ever you do.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't like that I sent cash in a box with some clean undies, lip gloss and eye liner so Sandy could keep fresh. I just don't understand... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nancy Smith, glad you're getting response. I didn't get 1 today, but I used GIANT BLUE font. Might have to switch my character from blonde ditz to my priest. @agent1002 you may be right regarding the lad doesn't like friends talking among themselves. It seems to violate that lad thing where they say to keep it confidential. @Nancy again, you say they've dropped the price now to $600 US dollars?? Down from 1,000 then 950
and in £GBP pounds in earlier mails to others.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Nancy Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep price dropped to "$600.00", I guess that could be USD or AUS dollars. I've written and asked him/ her how much he needs for air fare for her entire family to fly home and for them to stay in a Hotel until they can get a flight. I've offered to send any amount plus take up a collection at my church and send a "platter full" of money from my congregation. I'm waiting for an answer. I anticipate great confusion in figuring out how to convert the different currencies.

I want you to know that if you don't send the western union details you use to send the shipper funds to before the end of today i will then know that you are playing games on me and i won't be happy with you at all,,,remember that God watches all of us where aver you are and what ever you do.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys.. At the last minute, when it comes time to send money, you can always get (whether sent or not) a letter from my personal that offered to buy tickets in London. The offer to make reservations online and purchase tickets home is still valid in London. Have Sandy ring me. I'm in the book.. Very Happy I'm even offering a ride to the airport..

If you need a letter from my persona and have not received one yet, simply drop me a PM with your persona and bait email. I'll get in touch with you and bring you up to date on the difficulty I have had getting in touch with Sandy in London to buy tickets home.

She has been ignoring my emails lately. She seems to be avoiding me for some reason. I have no idea why. Cool

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

agent1002, I KNOW why he *cough* ahem, "Sandra" is avoiding me.
He got tired of arguing with the blonde who kept making mistakes.

Too blonde to not get it right. He quit pounding his head on a wall. banghead
Post-it over the #, torn corner, and so on........
Now, I need to be the Spanglish Padre who just returned from Chile.
Anyone want to bet against a priest ?? A new character. That'll work.

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excusez-moi.
I still lack the email-address to contact my old friend Sandy.
A short PM would be fantastic.
Thanks alot.

"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, the box never got there according to Sandy. After 5 days of silence, I get this:
Quote:
No...I didn't get anything email me the WU confirmation #

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nancy Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be ignoring me now. I'll see if a huge blue font helps.

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I can tell we have overloaded the lad. Who of Sandy's friends knows what is a major problem for this lad. Cool He appears to be working solo instead of as a team. I am thinking he is just trying to grab only the easy pickings and ignoring the rest. I do believe he is having very serious problems with keeping up with his Internet Cafe bill so his hours of operation is very limited. He seems to answer very few baiteres and the answers are brief and often ignore anything in the reply letters to him.

Reading all the friends banter is eating his internet time. Great job everyone. If you don't get a reply, keep writing and asking. I am continuing to offer help even though I have not heard in almost a week. It will take considerable time to understand all I have written and compose a reply. I have way too many questions that he can't answer. So do a few of the other friends.

In short, he is on overload. Twisted Evil I'm not sure if he has finaly walked away in disgust. There are a couple baiters getting fairly recent replies, but only a very few. To complicate the lad's life, new baiters are just starting up.

Thanks guys. clapping Thumbs up bow_down

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent1002 reports Laddo is on OVERLOAD whoo hoo. Let's ratchet-up
the flood of letters. Ramp up the pain even more.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what happens. Oh God, I must have no life except this...

I just wrote 4 mails from 4 boxes. The Priest, the 92yr. old lady,
Unc1e Spow3rs and Aunt1e 3m. attn. Mods, yes i had to camo. the names

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ERROR: Overload detected!
Increasing activity level from "419" to "666"!
Hack the Planet!
>

This is fun! Twisted Evil hehe

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Technomancer ^^^ I see the problem the drip is going the wrong way Smile

The lad has not responed since the weekend. One of the baits I am using created a different sc..san.. account that was used to chop his dollar. This account supossitly has hacked the lad's sc..san.. account and is being used to mis-direct vic's responses Twisted Evil I am also using this account to put some lad pressure on him.

What I am currently doing is trying to get any additional information, phone numbers Lad's name or even the addresses he is using. So far there is an a single address that may tie him to another similar scam
5 1rving Street, London W......

The lad has so far been far more careful than most. He has a disposable account and as far as I know he is picking only the low hanging WU fruit.

If we haven't responded positively to send money by WU he has essentially not responded.

p.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'she' says she has her passport, send her a ticket home to be collected at airport, where she'll need to show her passort to get her first class flight!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to dig in my flood of chats. One of the other friends.. (sorry i don't remember which yet) reported one or two other street addresses in London. I'll look those up soon and post them.

As far as buying a ticket and leaving it at the airport, It won't do much good. She wouldn't even cross the street for dinner, reservations, tickets, and a ride to the airport.

It can't hurt to offer though. Let me know if you get a reply. Offer to buy the tickets, but complain about the outragious W/U fees and then tell her the ticket is at the airport.. etc.. It saved a bundle. Twisted Evil good luck.

I'm going to dumpster dive my inbox and find those addresses where she is in London. Cool

Found another location for Sandy. Sandy gave me this address to let me know where to send Western Union.

Location 22 St. John Street London, EC1M 4AY United Kingdom

Edit; I wonder if the dying responses are partially due to the limited time this lad has in an Internet Cafe. He seems to be operating solo with no oga with bank accounts etc. My more recent stuff sent to him will include a couple photos taken with a 2 megapixel camera and not shrunk or compressed before sending. Photos are about 1/2 meg each. I've heard the cafe in many locations is not much faster than dial-up.

I have yet to receive a reply this month, but that hasn't stopped me from trying. Unless anyone gets a reply soon,I will presume the lad is either toast or trying to buy more Internet time. I have not heard of anyone of Sandy's friends getting a recent reply in the last day or two.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Technomancer. You got a web-cam picture of ME !!!!
I need to check the 4 different mailboxes now. Seriously I only drink 12 cups of coffee a day(the whole pot) from Noon 'til 3AM.

@Agent1002 You may be onto something with lad is solo, no oga, he just gave the ol' "I am LONDONED" format a whirl. When there's no MTCN in the next mail, Laddo can't be bothered to be persistent and chase after the $$$$'s.

Nancy Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response from "Sandy" today.. at 9:19 AM (13 hours ago)

Quote:
I went to a western union down the street but the told me that the (MTCN) # is no match Found cross check the number again please.

Sandy

So I wasted some of his time if he really went to a WU office, instead of just checking the bad number I gave him online.

I'll send him another bad number tomorrow, but then after that I will probably have to re-bait him with a different persona.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

London-Lad is STILL at it. amazingly she answered the hillbilly with....

Yaaaaaawn. That same old tired 1st script. Please tell me I don't need to post the script/draft/format. Dear__________. bla bla...
"She" answered this:

Subject: Yer in Whar, Enguland
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 4:46 AM

Dear Sandy, Tarnation and Jumpin' Jehosphat, what the Sam Hill's y'all doin in Engle land?
I dun heered y'all need moolah to get back home. I shore nuff apresiate yall ritin to me
Unccle Spowers will do whut he can chile. This hyar giffs me a chance to practize muh
Cypherin' on this new-fangled Gadget. We will see yuo now, Y'all come back now hear ?

Singed, Uncle Spowers *****@*%$#@.com Getcha seff back hyar fer the Stoat-Races !

Yup, answered that. (that's nothing see thread="proud mama")
Lad replied to random keyboard pounding.....Aaaaaand this:

Sandra Dear,
Did your Great Uncle Spowers write you from his other mailbox ?
I already sent you that $1,000 you requested down to the Western
Union office. It should be there waiting for you. Okay dear ?
Let me know....Sincerely, Aunt Em

Uncle Spowers and I promise to take you to the stoat races this year.
As soon as you get back we will talk about it. They are later this month.
Down to Yasger's Pond and KOA Kampground and R.V. Park.

(No i didn't get the money what you need to do now to email me the confirmation # so i can get it from a western union down the road.
Sandy) Sandra dear, well here it is then. #

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent 4 ASEM's, got 4 replies. (I'm going back to check the times rec'd.)

I'm willing to bet they're within minutes of each other. Yep
4.15, 4.17, 4.30, well I sent 'em out the same way.
Sandra sweetheart, this is your dear Aunt Simone. Your family tells me you went travrling overseas to England in the UK and you've gone and got yourself in a bit of a pickle-jam. Sweetie if you need money you should have asked me first i don't know why I had to hear it from your family. Just ask old Auntie Simone. tell me how much dearie and i will send it by Moneygram any day when Im out for my morning jog.
candylady@*%$#.com sweetie never be embarrassed to ask if you really need it. Take Care Now, Aunt Simone
short story:
JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$ my flight leaves in few hrs
(huh ? some few hundreds ?? how much is that ? it's up to me then)
(leaves in a few hours, Yikes I better hurry)

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Location 22 St. John Street London, EC1M 4AY United Kingdom

this fakey address is a newsagent, right by one of the best restaurants in london. Here's a link to the google street view ("Evening Standard" sign is at #22. St John restaurant, visible on the left).

Here is the "feasting menu" if you're keen on eating "nose to tail" when you go to visit your lad's supposed address.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't answer me. Crying or Very sad
Nevertheless, I wish all of you happy bating. beating

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been quite a while since I received any email from Sandy. I still write and hope for a reply.

I am getting bored of the one way relationship so I started rembling on about my past. I had gone to a big BBQ and took lots of pictures. I just shared some bandwidth eating photos with the lad of a big pit BBQ I attended recently. They made coffee 40 gallons at a time. I sent some photos of the coffee pot, the BBQ, the BBQ pit and the crowd for dinner. Each photo is about 500K in size. I hope he has to wait for them to download.

The lad is still only working the low hanging fruit. Due to the very short time spans of his replies, I think he has a serious problem with buying internet time by the minute. He has little time to read the replies let alone write anything meaningful to send out. I figured the photos would help him eat his internet minutes.

Great job everyone, I think the lad is running low on cash. Rolling Eyes

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic