SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proud mama

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies to my daughter's keyboard play: (for the record, she has no idea she's doing anything but that)

See the bolded bit: I love when they bait themselves. Laughing

one lad wrote:
Hello xxxxx,

How are you doing today, did you read my massage i sent to you, if you are not intrested in helping me with the transaction, then stop writing this short massages to me.

Or don't you understand my language?.

a second, confused lad wrote:
i don no what you write ok

This one sends his next script:

A third lad wrote:

Honey my sweetheart darling.
I thank you ones again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account . . . Blah blah blah . . .

One lad is trying another language. Maybe I speak German? Laughing

Subject line: LOVE YOU

Part of lad's script wrote:
Meine Liebste
Ich bin sehr glücklich, als ich sah deine mail.How war dein Tag?, Mine ist ein bisschen kalt über hier in Dakar Senegal. mein Name ist Lilian elvis l. von der Elfenbeinküste in Westafrika, 5.7ft groß, blond in Teint,
(Marie nie vor) und ich bin derzeit mit Wohnsitz in den Flüchtlingslagern
Lager hier in Dakar senagal als Folge des Bürgerkriegs, dass in meinem Land geführt wurde. . . .

Another lad who just sends his next script:

Quote:
Hello Dearest,

Thank you very much for your mail, i'm very happy to read from you,how are you doing today? i hope that everything is fine with you and you are also in good health too? well as for me i am doing pretty good and my day has not been the best, the life i live here as a refugee is quite a terrible one,

This lad is just responding now to BabyBohigal's keyboard play, he sends his script:

Quote:
Dearest friend,
I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for your response and to also let you know that this transaction is no joke and is a straight forward and legal transaction. Blah blah blah . . .

I must say, this modality is quite fun and no time investment at all. I'll probably start actually baiting the ones who keep responding. For now, I'm off to ask my daughter to hit a few keys on my keyboard. If she's not interested I'll just put the cat on my desk.

Edit: BabyGirl Baeder has just provided this, which I've sent off:

Quote:
hasdf ghjjkl

I doubt they'll notice that other than the h, she just went down the middle row of letters on the keyboard. Laughing

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the lads will try to find a online translator for the random keyboard smashing...er pounding....er.. typing.. Twisted Evil Or better yet get your baiting character(s) to randomly hit the keyboard during an important exchange. Like so:

Quote:
I have something very important to xnzmfrtdi2+p0ei

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima, perhaps the lads would be less confused if BabyGirl Baeder didn't write such succinct emails. Maybe she could elaborate at greater length, perhaps one or two paragraphs (depending upon whether she happens upon the 'enter' key or not). Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

koko.dk wrote:
I have something very important to xnzmfrtdi2+p0ei

That's usually what it looks like when a Simba employee dies while typing an email Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

So far I've only received two replies to the last batch of emails. This is hilarious though. The scammer who sent me the German script has now sent me this:

Quote:
My Dearest
Estoy más que feliz en su respuesta a mi correo.
¿Cómo estás? ¿Cómo es su esperanza de días multa.?.
El mío es un poco más frío aquí en Dakar, Senegal.

<snipped>

Laughing

He'll figure out what I'm speaking if he has to go through every language on Babelfish!! Laughing Laughing

The other reply was another Senegal lad and just another scripted email. The script includes these bits:

Quote:
I am excited to read from you today.

Quote:
I wait your reply with impatience.

To help with "her" impatience I've just quickly responded. My daughter is sleeping so I just typed random letters and sent this:

Quote:
aldi siihe soligh ewihe alskjdg asuisl awla i s igi uwlekgis

skfi,

I also sent it to the translator lad and am wondering what language he'll try next.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to wish bohibaby a Very Happy Birthday! happy crowd

I love this experiment. I think the lads are really appreciating it, too. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Echo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday wee man!

I'm going to get my 2 key bashing tomorrow - hopefully it will generate any kind of response as my lads are ALL ignoring me at the moment! No idea why though, tossers!

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the lads have been quiet. Three have continued to write back to keyboard mashing. One of them is baiting himself now, he is using the name of Remis. He sent this:

Quote:
Copy and send this email below to the bank.

Dear sir,
MR
Stepen Hester.
i am a foreign partner of miss Miss Remis, i want to stand on her behalf to transfer the amount of 4,8 Million Us dollars deposited in your bank by her late father (DR. Abakar.SOUMAH . please mail me back and let me know how and when this funds can be transferred into my account. i am standing on her behalf due to her refugee statues In Dakar Senegal. the account information is as.
Acc Number.....7450891546/QB/91/A
Depositor.......ACC /Dr. SOUMAH
NEXT OF KINS........Miss.Remis
Email address .....( [email protected] )
Email Address .....( [email protected])

I did copy and paste it to the bank. So far, I have not written a single word to that lad. Laughing

The other two who responded will get more gibberish from my daughter. To the other ten or so who have decided not to respond to keyboard mashing, I'll try to reel them back in with some real text and then go back to keyboard mashing intermittently.

Here's what I sent to all of the ones who went quiet, I'm curious if and how any will respond.

Quote:
I'm sorry if you could not understand my previous mail. I am a three year old genius who speaks 147 languages. I had responded to you in Babibohilic. My mother looked at my emails this weekend and told me that I should write back to you in English as it was rude to write to you in a way that you couldn't understand.

So, I am sorry and I hope that you will still write to me.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Any who reply should be easy marks.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Do you mean like this one, John Mark, who responded to my genius three year old email within minutes?

Quote:
drar sir.
but sir i no that you can help me in this.
ple help me.

Laughing
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like one desperate lad you have there, Ima.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder: What next? Greek? Korean? Russian? Laughing
Bohigal: You made me laugh so [insert profanity] hard!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sort of lost track of exactly how many lads I'm baiting with this and which ones are which. I've started using gmail labels to sort them out. I just keep sending the message of the day to those who write back.
That said, would you believe that five or more scammers are prepared to scam my three year old character?

First, the idiot, John Mark who responded to my three year old within minutes:
I asked him if he preferred me to write in English or Babibohilic. He said:

Quote:
dear one.
iwill like it in English?
THANK

Oh yes, he will like it. Laughing

Next lad, Charles Williams, wanted the regular info on my character (name, address, age). I left most of it blank, used a drop box address and made sure to fill in the age: 3.
He now wants me to wire funds for shipping. (I don't even remember what the type of scam is). I told him that my mother doesn't allow me to use wire since I'm only 3 but that since he has my address, I'd like him to come visit.

Somewhere around 3 or 4 other lads are still writing back, just sending scripts. I'll write to them again and then go back to writing in babybohilic for an email or two. I think the translator lad has dropped off and two senegalese lads playing women are in love with my (female) three year old character.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been signing emails with my name and "Age 3". One lad has finally caught on that I'm three but is quite happy to scam me, just wants my mother's help.

Quote:
My Darling,
how are you today i hope that you are in a good health condition, how about your mother i believe she is stronge and healthy over there. Please try to show your mother all my email which i wrote you and please darling tell her to help us ok, so that as soon as the money is been transfer to your mother or your account i will come over to your country to stay with your and your mother i need your help and your mother's help ok please i am suffering here ok.

and also inform your mother to call me with the Reverend father's phone number so that we can talk together and i will explain more to her ok. just take good care of your self and tell your mother i love you people all i miss you and please send to me your phone number or your mother's phone number ok we need to speak with each other. and try to send mail to the bank and tell them that you are my partner because i have already informed them about you, send mail to the bank and if posible call the manager on phone for confirmation ok.

take care i love you from your lovely one,
Cynthia.

Unbelieveable.

Another lad was insisting that I have to wire money but my mother won't let me play with wire. He's now steering clear of the word wire but he's made some typos which are advantageous to me. I do want "Funs" but don't know what an "oulet" is.

lad wrote:
Dear XXXX,

You are expected to go to any western Union oulet to send the delivery fee, so that your Funs could be delivered to you right at your resident with out further delay . . .
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This... Is simply AMAZING! Thumbs up bow_down LOL_sign

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This thread is just to funny. Awesome stuff:4201:

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I am just loving how you are running with this modality to cause lad confusion! So proud of our little ones.

My little one (now suddenly a toddler) is still baiting screenwriter Emmanuel, who is shopping his classic script DONT MASTICATE MAMAS BREAST. Perfect.

Quote:
why i should not masticate mamas breast am still baby waaaah! wahh! bad man! baby bo am 2

Edit: Lad doesn't care or understand that he's talking with a toddler.
Emmanuel wrote:
That is just a scrip work of its own. Need to hear from you in respect of BEAR BEER DEAR.
Work that might appeal to you might not appeal to others. The most important thing is for us to proceed with the BEAR BEER DEAR project discussion.

I have to know more about your willingness, to enable me if you are going to join my secured backer to increase the investment capital for the project.
The movie has an advert space for an automobil company to showcase a LUXURY SPORT CAR.
I need your urgent intention clearly made.

'baby bo' wrote:
cannot drink beer am only 2 and how to drive cannot see over the wheel MINE MINE

Emmanuel wrote:
You are misconcetping it. You are not drinking man! The role will be handled by professional actor, that is not to say that the performer will get drunk, got it right.
Are you joining my backer?
The viability of this project will clearly speak for itself with the much success it will make.

'baby bo' wrote:
i can speak for my own self good also know my abc and two colors <drool>

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this modality being stolen by lads? I just received this in one of my baiter boxes:

Title of the email"

Quote:
ggggggggggggg

body of the email:

Quote:
vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Shocked

Lad name and email addy:

Joy Fao [email protected]

IP address:

41.203.232.194 *Burkina Faso

I think the lad wants to communicate with babybaiters! Have at him! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic