SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps another genus of scammer
The Oga's Bitch: Won't do anything that might upset his Oga, especially getting his bank account closed.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=181579

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another example of "The inflicted" genus .. in this case a Lazarus a wannabe ..
I like the imaginings that the e-mail will interfere with the life suport system ... *clicks send * ... beeeeeeep .. ooohhhh

Quote:

I intend calling you for brief

conversation before executing this task

though my doctor warns it will

extremely endanger my life support

devices but feel free to keep in touch

and send me your contact details for

brief conversation before transferring

the funds to you without any delays.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Giver of Gifts, aka the Trophy Machine - a Lad who keeps on supplying trophies.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Agrophobic: Almost impossible to get this lad on Safari, unwilling to travel any distance for anything, even cash!

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The De-educated: Scammer who has been educated to use certain terms in their scam e-mails that make no sense, by a baiter. Usually has little knowledge of coloquial English.

Quote:
Forgive me for intruding on your personal space and microwaving your hamster, especially
as we have never met before.
My name is McGR3Y DONALD and I am currently trapped in the Bermuda Triangle. Before my arrival here, my father who was a rich oil merchant deposited a sum of $10,2501,644 USD.
Unfortunately he passed away two days ago and as I am only 14 and a half I need help to
get the money out.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pen Pal: Scammer who continues to write to you even after they know the game is up. Sometimes they send repentant e-mails explaning why they would do such a thing. Gold is when they reveal their true name/contact.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Puzzler: Lads who fill out the fake International money request forms in full and complete the number and word searches. Often coming up with the correct answers. Obvioulsy they have a lot of time on their hands as these forms can take days to complete. Incomplete and incorrect forms should be returned Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1515967#1515967

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Confessor: Accidentally or purposefully owns up to be a scammer/criminal/scumbag.

Quote:

I love meeting people and Thieve in

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gomer Boy: A scammer who has been chopped by Mr Gomer several times. (see The Chopped Paranoid)

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the money changer. the amount the lad has in a bank/trunk/under his bed etc or the amount that he needs you to pay fluctuates usually increasing in value.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merci Master.
I wonder if that's the same as the rampant inflationist Smile

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Couch Potato: Incredibly lazy lads that send really short responses and often don't respond for a week and then give you a sob story of something bad that happened to them: Terminal Illness, being attacked by an angry group of scam victims, getting the legal documents together, making airport arrangement, and other bullshit.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have updated the master list further categorizing the species identified Smile.
I will add new submissions on in a bit. Thanks to everyone for your continued support of this post and allowing me to bump it now and again Wink

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tourist: Regularly changes his location in his e-mails even though his I.P stays the same. The fact he doesn't even have a passport doesn't seem to stop him flitting around the world like a migrating bird.

Quote:
This is to inform you that I am now in New York for delivering your consignment to your city in Washington. I have called you severally but on Voice Message. Please, call me.
We need to get a diplomatic tag for diplomatic pass.This is for a redemption # that will pass your consignment for delivery.
We need a diplomatic clearance fee of $2,750 to cover this shipment to your city.There is no other fee to be paid.

The distance betwen N.Y and D.C is approx 204 miles (328km) .. I hope he walks it

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The C.S.I: Comes up with entertaining modes of death for the characters in their e-mails. Probably watches too much American T.V.

Quote:
l am Michel Robert, the only child of late Chief and Mrs Gabriel Robert, My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 20th January 1988 and my father took me so special because l am motherless.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Phonebook: Has a fantastic or truly funny character name. It makes you just want to ring them up ..

Quote:
Spookey J. Lavender.
Director.
LAVENDER LOAN FIRM INTL.

Quote:
Bart Uh, yes I'm looking for a friend of mine. Last name Jass, first name Hugh.
Moe Hold on, I'll check (to crowd) Hugh Jass. Hey, I wanna Hugh Jass. Oh, someone check the men's room for a Hugh Jass.
(A man approaches Moe)
Hugh Uh, I'm Hugh Jass
Moe Telephone
(Moe Hands hugh the receiver)
Hugh Hello, this is Hugh Jass
bart Uh, hi
Hugh Who's this?
bart Bart Simpson
Hugh What can I do for you, Bart?
bart Uh, look, I'll level with you, mister. This is a crank call that sorta backfired and I'd like to bail out right now.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another instance of the Ludite:

Quote:
This is strange, I can open the files on my computer without problems.
What system are you using sir? I am a computer knowledge and can probably solve your problem.

Laddy:
Quote:
I am using penton4 and the mark name of the computer is Compaq

Me:
Quote:
Ok I understand but which Windows version are you using because that is important to know.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182018

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a new one
The Motiviator aka The Tony Robbins: Smatters e-mails with motivational speech.

Do you want to be scammed into parting with your hard earned cash? Hands up everyone who does, *100 moronic hands go in the air* yeahhh there ya go!!! woohooo.

Quote:
You have to live a life where you forget about all the evil's, pain's, injuries, hatred, and betrayals of yesterday, but live on the joy, love, peace,and happiness of today because you simply have the rigth to live a happy life.
Remmember,every problem in this material world have it's expiring date, and today shall marked the begining to the end of yours, if only you will allowed us in.
All these your Pains, Betrayals, Injuries of yesterday, and every Sorrow afflicting your possesion, Stagnancy and limitation in your life, Suden destruction and failiure in your buissness, and The evil sacrifices organised for you sake, shall all seized to exist in your life if only you will give us the chance to come in.
Do you want to get rich and never to be poor again?
Do you want a good Husband?
Do you always want to be favour?
Do you want a good job?
Do you want to be successful in all your endeavour's?
Are you seeking for revenge?
Do you seek protection for yourself and your family members?
Do you seek a child of your own?
Do you want to known about your fucture or the cause of your present situation?
Do you want to be loved and appreciate by every eye's that see you?
Do you want to be delivered of that evil spell of poverty placed on you?
Do you want a total freedom from all that evil manipulation of your enemies?.

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rare one: The Patient.

I've been too lazy to bait, so for about 5-6 months, I just kept this lad waiting. I keep checking the account, and he always mails me with some sort of compliment or something that happened at church. My I put forth the fact that this is Apostle A. 0binna?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow rare indeed.
And these mails are regular without any response from yourself? Hehe.
Sounds like you've got a faithful on your hands.
Although I was a little confused when you first mentioned a 'patient' I immediately thought of the kind you find in hospitals Smile
I suppose we could call this genus

The Patience of Job: A scammer who waits for ages for his mark to complete some task, or just to make sure his mark remembers he is around. Quite rare to find a scammer with a 'virtue'. With a little pushing they might turn into a 'confessor'. Definately related to the faithful.

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tat: Masochist who will go as far as getting his newly found benefactors name tattooed on his body. Highly sought after by collectors.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new Phoney:

The Collect Call: Insists you call them back at least once a day.

Try calling collect Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Roomy: Fake check scammer who claims to need or have a nice cheap room for rent.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182247

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Juju man: Scammer who claims to be able to cure all your ailments through African spiritual healing, for a hefty up front fee of course.

Quote:

The following are the services rendered by Dr If4gb3m1
Oracle consultation
Spiritual attack cure
Healing is also done in the following areas:
Barrenness in woman
Diabetes
Vaginal discharge
Staphylococcus
Fibroid
Low sperm count
Week erection
Syphilis
Painful menstruation etc
Malaria
Pile
Dental troubles
Epilepsy
Rheumatism
Hypertension
Venereal diseases
Diabetes

Well if I had an erection for a 'week' I might go see him Smile

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1521900#1521900

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Misinterpreter: Similar to the Babel fish lad, probably knows what he wants to translate, but often gets it so wrong it can lead to some funny quotes. This one comes accross as a religious zealot and a psychopath all in one foul swoop Smile

Quote:
Greetings in Jesus name. Sorry for the news. I. Mr. M.V.Rao Postor and President of Aruna Ministries, Vemuru, India. I and Mr. M..S.Rao both are family friends and also came from Hindu Family. And also Both are converted in to our Lord Jesus Christ. Today Srinivasa Rao died with accident. Again sorry for this news. Please pray for his sudden death. I and our co-pastors and M.S.Rao co-pastors discussed about orphan kids. We will write more again. We both are doing Lord’s work. We have also Orphanage. We are planned to club his orphan kids to our orphanage. After completion of burial programme we will write more. We are also need your prayers and suggestions always.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic