SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another total moron being baited

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting this guy for about 3 weeks now.

Quote:

Hello Mr. P
HAPPY ESTHER CELEBRATION!!!

Thank you for your reply! minus the transfer deal I have with you your health is more important to me as a human, if there is no good health one can not do anything so your health matters to me sir, please respond to the treatments.

Concerning the form the bank sent to you try and forward it to me so that I can know the information to send to you before you send it to the bank...this is how you will forward it, open the bank mail and click on forward then type in my email address in the to space then click send.

when I receive your reply I will call you to explain better...waiting to read from you sir and I wish you a quick recovery soonest.

Regards
Ak1n S4l1f.

Not only can he not spell Easter, he even tries to advise me how to forward an e-mail.
However, he really has dipped into the cup of human kindness with his concern about my health. As I'm so old and in a nursing home taking heart medication Wink.
I bet he's just itching to get his hands on my pension.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow...Happy Esther, the lad seems genuinely concerned for your health. lessons in reply/forward too...my oh my
Edit: and a Happy Eater too !!

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)

Last edited by Brainiac on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAPPY EATER Wink

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, had a lad wish me a "happy ester" while another had his Christian religious holidays a bit confused, saying:
Quote:
WE HAVE THANK TO GOOD HAS WE CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF JEUSUE CHRIST
Shocked

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we can't all be familiar with Christian tradition but confusing Christmas with Easter is funny. Ask me what the difference is between Pentecost and Ascension Day is and I would shrug my shoulders. But at least I would do a sneaky lookup on wikipedia later.
Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic