SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Easter phone festival

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is going on in lad-land ? My lad-only mobile phone has been silent all week and today it seems they all want to chat with me about transactions "happening" next week.

I've burned closed to 30 minutes of their phone credit in less than four hours. Is there an Easter rush or something ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my gboy wanna be has told me he wants he urgently needs his money by tuesday, must want to be first in line at the post-easter, discount easter egg sales

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've spent the last 3 days on the phone so it must be the Easter factor. My fiance Professor 5anusi even confessed that he needs money because he has spent all his cash calling me several times a day. Any amount would do. One of the lads had been silent for months and now he also called.

To make it merrier, I've called and waken up a lad in wee hours. He obviously likes to chat on the phone as he now wants to call my mother who happens to have access to my bank account.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That might explain that one particular lad sending the same email four times to receive "di brandnew champion fmt" from me. Each email might represent one an "o", hence he's like "oooo". I, on the other hand, see each "o" I type as a single slap. Been having some excellent combos today. Evil or Very Mad

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic