SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I can't believe this guy hasn't made the list yet..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frakthescammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard of this guy - is currently using the name Robert Andrew.. claims to be in Gillingham, Kent UK, he was orphaned or given up for adoption, adopted at age 4 by a Canadian widow.. his wife died 4 years ago from lung cancer *sniff*... he's a petroleum engineer and is having trouble getting the financing for his contract.
He's good; he's managed to get money out of women, but he's not that good. He makes a lot of little mistakes. The phone numbers he gives work and the address he gives does exist. He msg'd me on OKCupid in November - using the screen name randrewxxx. Within 2 weeks he was madly in love with me and wanted to pack it all up and move "back" to Canada. He's asked me for $20K and when I refused, dropped it to $5K.. when I decided to have some fun and tell him I could probably get it for him he upped it to $12K.. when I ignored him for a few days he started leaving voicemails about how worried he was and they kept getting angrier and angrier.. lol. I've been tracking his emails for awhile and of course they are bouncing off a server in Lagos, Nigeria. He's American tho, I have spoken to him. NY or Detroit accent. He tries to entice using his wealth.. has a big house, lots of cars.. a black lab named Nester.. claims to be a huge ManU fan.
One big glaring mistake he made was claiming he was mowing his lawn one day - in January.. yeah ok.. and he recycles his emails.. sent me some a few weeks after he had previously sent them.
I finally had enough and sent him an email yesterday telling him I didn't appreciate his attitude and needed some time to think about our relationship and that I would email him when I was ready.. he must still think he's going to get some cash from me because he sent me this long sob-story earlier today claiming I was breaking his heart .. awww.. and that he would always wait for me... whatever..
If anyone else has heard of this guy let me know. He always sends pics right away.. some are model-posed, some are not.
Thanks!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Frak,

There are thousands of romance scammers out there, and they create new identities all the time (or steal identities of previous victims, or take information and photos off facebook or other social networking pages) so it is not surprising if this one is not posted here.

Can you please post some of his emails and the address he is currently using? I see you have already posted on his thread over at Romancescam.

A few points, though. He is NOT American. He is Nigerian (in fact, he actually admitted it to one of his previous victims in that same thread). The IP tracks to Lagos because that is where the cafe he is sitting in is located. Even without an IP, everything you have described puts this squarely in the African scammer category. Not much of his script is posted over there, but there enough to once again show that English is not his first language. Somebody already found the address in that thread in a real estate ad, no doubt how he picked it, especially if he runs rental scams in addition to romance.

He may be moderately successful, but the "better" scammers are more patient, and will not ask for money only a couple of weeks into the scam. They will be patient and move more slowly, and in the long run, they will collect more money.

I see on the thread over at RS that you are playing with him under your own name. This is not safe baiting, and is not recommended. If you really feel you aren't too emotionally involved and want to bait him, open up a fake account under a new name, and ASEM him.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frakthescammers , im a noob also but i know Nigeria, don't be fooled by the fake American accent, most of them i know can speak the "Fake" American or "Proper" english, i hear it all the time on flights there, but as soon as they meet the relatives at the airport its straight back to good old Mugu Pigeon english.

Yo have nice day y'all Laughing

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
frakthescammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not trying to bait him. I told him I was very sorry but there was no way I could give him any money and that was that. I really just want him to go away and I think he will now that he's not getting rich off me.
I was going to play with him some more but I got tired of it and after reading this forum a little uneasy. so I'm leaving it. I would however like to warn all those women out there that will believe his crap..
This is the first email he sent me.. I also googled some lines from his other emails and found them all on different sites.

Hey XXXXXXX,

Well here are a few questions i would like to ask..

What makes you angry and how do you tend to deal with you anger?

What are the things you expect from your spouse?

So what does your job entail?

What are your hobbies?

What are your goals and aspirations?

And what do you believe in when it comes to love and a relationship?

Well i hope these questions aren't too personal for you, well dear as for me i really don't get angry much, i only get angry when i try to work things out and its not really working, i tend to get frustrated, but i never take my anger out on anyone, i try to find solution and if i can't i am not too proud to ask for help, i am a very humble and simple person, as for my spouse, i expect her to be my backbone, to be my shoulder just like i will be to her, i do believe int he saying behind every successful man there is a strong woman, and i would sure want my woman to be by me by all times and always stand for each other, loving each other completely and totally being devoted and which means we give the relationship our all and do all we can to make it always work, well my job is mostly on contract basis, and it usually involved a lot of zeros, well i tend to consult with various companies but that is like a contractual job so i have a limited period that the job is valid for after the end of the contract its terminated, i usually am the hired help, the guy that they call on to give them directions on how to operate or the approach to apply to a certain operation, either in petroleum drilling, you should be aware of what a rig, i get the review from the geologists and review the environment and then tell them the approach to go at it with, then on the business side i get a survey result of the business climate and the business history of the company i am working with and then i tell them whats best to do to improve their business, i am more of a business strategist, Well my hobbies are sport and music, i like to play soccer as well as basketball, i like gardening and a bit of cooking, i also like to just sit by the water and just look at the quiet water and then let my mind afloat, its my personal therapy for relieving stress, then i like to go to the gym and keep fit, i also am into volunteering well that's about it for my hobby, i am boring tho, my goal is to retire early when i am 50 so i can focus on my family if i do tend to find that special woman, and so i am looking to do a couple of investments and hope they pull off, but right now i am in the process of building my family future, i do believe in a relationship we must always strive to work real hard to make it work, and to say no to outsiders and always consult each other at all times that way we can always solve any issue that arises and togetherness in a relationship is what makes it grow, being there for each other is what i believe a relationship stands for, and i do believe when two people are in love, their heart is merged and so they must always try to focus on each other and do all they can to revive that heart cos it takes two to make a relationship work, and once love vows are exchanged you must always keep it and work as hard as possible to make it work at all times, well that's pretty much about me and anything else you are interested in knowing please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope your day is going great and just as you want it..

Do have a lovely day,

Robert
xxx
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to hear you decided to play it safe! He may continue to try a bit longer if he doesn't have more promising victims on the line, but in the end he will just disappear. If you still have a dating profile out there, just be aware you may see an increase in scammer approaches--and he himself may actually try to approach you again using a new alias and email. Just stay alert and you'll be fine Very Happy

Can you list any and all email addresses and phone numbers he has used with you? Often these are the best way to lead a victim to the truth.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I disabled my profile awhile back.
The only email I have for him is [email protected]
2 phone numbers:
+447031905759 and
+447024018712

Mailing address:
32 Selbourne Road
Gillingham, Kent
ME7 1QP
England

I've also blocked him from emailing me from that email address.
scammed2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the guy who has been emailing me for the last month and still is....He has not requested any money yet but I did trace his server address to Nigeria. He asked the exact same questions to me as on a post above prior to this one. He is saying he is a resident of Windsor Ontario Canada and lost his wife to lung cancer over a year ago. I met him on OkCupid dating site. He states he has a PhD and is a Petroleum engineer negotiating a contract in Leeds UK....and that he is half Irish and half Canadian....

I was stupid enough to tell him the company I worked for, as well as my work email address and cell number. When I saw these postings I changed my work cell number, but he still has my work email address. I am now concerned that if i stop the communications that he will blackmail me at my workplace....is that typical? He was so convincing...he has sent me several pictures , an address where he is staying in Leeds UK, his Canadian home address, cell numbers, etc.....and a copy of an international drivers license which is obviously a fake. I would like to warn the individual who's pictures he is using and identity he has stolen.....maybe one of you have advice on how to do that? Anyway....I researched the home address he gave me in Canada and it is a home for sale there and it is not his home (go figure)
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there scammed2010, welcome to eater. I'm glad you found out it's a scam before you lost any money Very Happy

You don't have to be worried about being blackmailed. Firstly because there is nothing you could be blackmailed with, and secondly because he won't put energy in someone he won't get any money from. Just drop him like a hot potato. If he mails, delete without reading. If he calls, hang up. He'll get the message soon and move on. Again, there is absolutely nothing he can do to you.

Finding out who the person on the picture is might be a mission impossible, I'm afraid. Especially today with the dozens of social networking sites people are putting pictures everywhere. You can try.. but it's fairly pointless. Even if they know, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
scorpiorocks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank god for this community, my gut instinct told me there was something off with this guy. I was on a Nstive American dating site and was sent an email by him. He claimed to be a oil contract/engineer. I kept googling him and finally got an address out of him leading to Gillingham Kent UK. He got upset when I would ask him questions like how far of a commute it was to work etc. He told me he worked in Kent city, lol. Anyways the addy he gave me was 32 Selbourne road,Gillingham,Kent ME7 1QP, of course I googled it and found this community. The name he used is Jimmy Linus, told me his middle name was Smith, I told him that was an odd name. His english was broken and he sounded German on the phone. He told me his wife died 5 years ago from leukemia and he had a house in Chicago and San Jose. He also told me he had a 6 bedroom house in the UK that he was rich,omg I just strted talking to him and he claimed to love me and wanted me to have his kids. it was amusing, I knew something was up with this guy, his voice didn't match his picture at all.

http://www.rezfox.com/member/profile_jimmyl.html

this is the profile he used to contact me

This is another profile i found using his phone number 447024038724
http://www.ecodater.com/seemyprofile.aspx?profileid=2697

and his other phone number, which i assume is his cell because when he answered it there was alot of background noise.

I am greatful that this information was here so I could do some research and find out the truth on this creep.
8la888
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe his name now is Tom Collins [email protected]. He sent me this number +447024038724 in early Sept. but changed to +447583601223 on 29/9/2010. I only replied his emails a couple of times before I found out that he's a scammer early this month. After my first reply, he then started sending me emails like crazy and said how much he misses me (without even knowning me AT ALL) every single day (talking about same crap actually) without my reponses!!! I got so pissed off with his annoying emails, so I sent him my last email today (30/9/2010):

"Why not use this number +447024038724 any more? Too many numbers, confusing! wasn't it!? Whoever you are - Thomas Williams, Robert Andrew or Tom Collins, STOP WASTING MY TIME!!!"

He replied very quickly:

"its Tom Collins and i changed my phone and mobile thats why i have a new one and hope you can call me....i am not wasting your time and i will never waste your time.....can you send me yours so i will call you and text you and we can chat."

Obviously he thought that I was an idiot like him! Anyway, I hope this post will help those ones that he's trying to scam.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to you all....... Laughing

Now it would be handy, if you could pop over to our sister site

www.scamwarners.com

Post the emails with headers in the Romance section, it will help that victims will find the posts, and it might stop them being scammed.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Close But No Cigar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is now using the name Robert Peters and the email address [email protected]. He emailed me in August and September 2010 promising me the sun, moon and stars. General story was a variation on the themes in this thread - wife died of cancer 2 years ago, is a petroleum engineer, working on a contract in Leeds in UK but is short of a few quid to close the deal, blah blah blah. Same address in Gillingham UK and one of the phone numbers given above. By the way, +44 070 numbers are UK Special Numbers, also known as non-geographical numbers. You call them and they are redirected to wherever they are in the world. He never calls you for longer than 5 minutes becasue it is costing him money and the aim is to get money out of you, not spend money on you!! Oddly, the IP address I traced was to Mountain View, California, not to Nigeria. The accent was definitely a black accent. The first email was the same one posted above.

Be warned, DO NOT give this bullshitter any money. Fortunately, I was never in danger of parting with any of my hard earned cash, but finding this website sure provided me with alot of answers, so thanks to everyone who took the time to post and help the female population at large.
nemrac70
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still going by the name Robert Peters. His story is pretty much the same. But now he claims to live in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
He is claiming that his phone doesn't work properly, plus the phone services in Ireland are not too great - for that you may get cut out when talking with him.
Also, as someone already mentioned here, he is using fake IDs to convince you. Now, he has photos for a fake driving license and a fake passport.
He is getting better and better at scamming people and I think the photos he sent me are of a poor guy that is talking with him right now - believing that he is a beautiful woman.
auland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI, I live in Vancouver and was lookin for a apartment. I found a guy who claimed he is the owner of a apartment is trying to give me his apartment with $800 a month, where is normally around $1300 in that same building, and he send me a really long email which is attached blow, I was curious so I google his Number. then, I get here~

thank you for posting this so I didnt waste time with this jerk. and just let everyone know, he is working in other field other than romance~

a little tip to this guy, change your numbers! and for god sake, do speak usual English when you talk.

his email:
Hello
It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my flat.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Mr. Michael Johnson,the owner of the apartment you are making enquiery of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (LONDON,ENGLAND) and presently my apartment is still available for right now and I'm giving out the property with such a reasonable amount of $800 a month,$400 for security deposit and pets acceptance of $100 Total for you to move in is $1,300, all the utilities are included because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have, that's why I asked for such a reasonable amount.More so Now, i went for a Crusade in the ENGLAND.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.Here is my cell phone # +447024038724 or +447024018558 i am available any time.
Apartment Located at: 7337 MacPherson Avenue, Burnaby, BC

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

Thanks and you are welcome
Best Regards.
TooSmartForThat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey All -

I had almost the exact same response when I inquired about an apartment in Toronto, ON. The price was too good to be true, so I figured that there must be something wrong - this was the response I got back from the "guy":

Hello

It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my flat.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Mr.Johnson Gray,the owner of the apartment you are making enquiery of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (LONDON,ENGLAND) and presently my apartment is still available for right now and I'm giving out the property with such a reasonable amount of $1200 a month,$600 for security deposit and pets acceptance of $100 Total for you to move in is $1,900, all the utilities are included because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have, that's why I asked for such a reasonable amount.More so Now, i went for a Crusade in the ENGLAND.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.Here is my cell phone # +447024038724 or +447024018558 i am available any time.

Apartment Located at: 65 Bremner Blvd., Unit # 5303, Toronto, ON

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

Best Regards.
Moby Dork
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooo he changed his tactic - now he's lived there with his wife and kids! Was it palatial? Financial District? I ran into a Very Very Similar ad for an apartment in Downtown Toronto which was lavishly appointed and too-good-to-be-true. I wish now i had kept the emails... maybe i did in some folder somewhere... When i encountered him he had lived with his aged father and (it wasn't clear if the poor old sod was yet alive) was now on his way to Deepest Darkest Africa to be a missionary(!)... with said father in tow? Like i said: i'm unclear on this point. But ja, same deal: beautiful home, super low rent, all amenities for a pittance, just send name/phone/wad of cash to receive keys and documents. All he truly wishes is for someone good clean and god-fearing to live in and love the home as he did, for his father loved it so blah blah blah. eeenteresting. could it be the same guy or just lads passing around a formula?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I got the same information as above but he is now living in London England.

[b]He wrote as a follow up:[/b]

Okay,Here is my details below where you are going to send the payment via Western Union.Just go to any walmart or grocery near you with this information and send the payment.Please call me at my cell phone # +447024038724 once you completed the payment with Western Union.

Receiver's Name:-Larry Jones
Address :-50 Church road
City:- London
State:-England
TEST QUESTION :-Best Color
ANSWER :- White
AMOUNT:- $1,500

As soon as you send the payment from the Western Union Money Transfer, you would be given some informations.You would have to get back to me with following information:

1. Full Sender's Name And Address Including Zip Code:

2. MTCN NUMBER:

As soon as i confirms the payment,I will send the necessary document and keys of the house to you through FEDEX and get back to you with the Tracking number and the arrival time of the document and the keys.

God Bless you

[b]FIRST MESSAGE:[/b]

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:47:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Your Rental
To:

Hello

It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my flat.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Mr.Larry Jones,the owner of the apartment you are making enquiery of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (LONDON,ENGLAND) and presently my apartment is still available for right now and I'm giving out the property with such a reasonable amount of $900 a month,$450 for security deposit and pets acceptance of $150 Total for you to move in is $1,500, all the utilities are included because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have, that's why I asked for such a reasonable amount.More so Now, i went for a Crusade in the ENGLAND.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.Here is my cell phone # +447024038724 or +447024018558 i am available any time.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATIONS FORMS BELOW.

TENANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION

============================
FIRST NAME:__________________
MIDDLE NAME:__________________
LAST NAME:__________________
PROFESSION:________________
PHONE (____)__________ (WORK)
PHONE (____)__________ (HOME)
PHONE(____)__________ (CELL)
MARITAL STATUS:_________
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?________
KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
ATTACH YOU OR YOUR FAMILY PICTURE
PRESENT ADDRESS:______________________ _____
CITY:_______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE:____________
HOW LONG?___________
CURRENT RENT:$_______
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?______________________ ________
============================== =============================
WORK ADDRESS:______________________ _____
CITY:________________
STATE:_______________
ZIPCODE: _____________
HOW LONG HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE?____________
============================== ====================
IF THIS HOME IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?____________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________
DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY FIRST MONTH RENT AND THE DEPOSIT NOW?_____________
============================== =====================
PERSONAL REFERENCES
(LIST 1 PERSONS, OTHER THAN YOUR RELATIVES, THAT WE CAN CONTACT TO VERIFY YOUR CHARACTER.)
============================== ==============
FIRST PERSON
FIRST NAME:_______________
MIDDLE NAME:______________
LAST NAME:________________
RELATIONSHIP______________
PHONE (___)_______________
============================== ============
*PETS*
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
---------------------------
NAME OF PET:______________
KIND OF PETS: :______________
WEIGHT:______________
============================== ================
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE?:__
DO YOU DRINK?:___
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?:___

Apartment Located at: 5280 LAKESHORE RD, Unit # 505, Burlington, ON

Best Regards.

Thanks to this post I just saved myself $1500 I hope this helps the next victim.
zoey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello i seen an ad to rent an apartment on craigslist in burnaby B.C. I wrote back to the ad and this is what I got sent back to me & something did not seem right so i googled the name then e-mail address & cell # that was left for me which brough me here to this site . I had to register to beable to post but i sure hope this helps anyone that he might be scamming. I also googled the address it takes you to the middle of a street & i did not see any apartments even close which seemed rather strange to me. :shock: :?:
This is what he sent me

Hello

It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my flat.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Mr.
Justin Macmillan,the owner of the apartment you are making enquiery of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (LONDON,ENGLAND) and presently my apartment is still available for right now and I'm giving out the property with such a reasonable amount of $600 a month,$300 for security deposit and pets acceptance of $100 Total for you to move in is $1000, all the utilities are included because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have, that's why I asked for such a reasonable amount.More so Now, i went for a Crusade in the ENGLAND.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.Here is my cell phone # +447024038724 or +447024018558 i am available any time.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATIONS FORMS BELOW.
His e-mail [email protected]
RWT
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

February 12, 2012 Vancouver, BC, Canada
I replied to an ad on Craigslist for an apartment in West Vancouver and received an almost identical email response as the one posted below. Obviously this guy is a crook, looking for vulnerable people to scam. I am going to block his Craigslist ad after sending this message.
EightOnePhive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Wife and I got the same thing. Got the following reply after inquiring about a place in Mount Pleasant area in Vancouver:

Hello

It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my flat.Thanks for your email and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Mr.Johnson Greg,the owner of the apartment you are making enquiery of.Actually I resided in the apartment with my family,such as my wife and my only daughter before and presently we had packed due to my transfer from my working place and now situated in the (LONDON,ENGLAND) and presently my apartment is still available for right now and I'm giving out the property with such a reasonable amount of $1,200 a month,$600 for security deposit and pets acceptance of $100 Total for you to move in is $1,900, all the utilities are included because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have, that's why I asked for such a reasonable amount.More so Now, i went for a Crusade in the ENGLAND.Pls i want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as your own,is that taken,it is not the money the main problem but want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up.I do that once in a while.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.Here is my cell phone # +447024038724 i am available any time.

TENANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION

============================
FIRST NAME:__________________
MIDDLE NAME:__________________
LAST NAME:__________________
PROFESSION:________________
PHONE (____)__________ (WORK)
PHONE (____)__________ (HOME)
PHONE(____)__________ (CELL)
MARITAL STATUS:_________
HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?________
KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
ATTACH YOU OR YOUR FAMILY PICTURE
PRESENT ADDRESS:______________________ _____
CITY:_______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE:____________
HOW LONG?___________
CURRENT RENT:$_______
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?______________________ ________
============================== =============================
WORK ADDRESS:______________________ _____
CITY:________________
STATE:_______________
ZIPCODE: _____________
HOW LONG HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE?____________
============================== ====================
IF THIS HOME IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?____________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________
DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY FIRST MONTH RENT AND THE DEPOSIT NOW?_____________
============================== =====================
PERSONAL REFERENCES
(LIST 1 PERSONS, OTHER THAN YOUR RELATIVES, THAT WE CAN CONTACT TO VERIFY YOUR CHARACTER.)
============================== ==============
FIRST PERSON
FIRST NAME:_______________
MIDDLE NAME:______________
LAST NAME:________________
RELATIONSHIP______________
PHONE (___)_______________
============================== ============
*PETS*
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
---------------------------
NAME OF PET:______________
KIND OF PETS: :______________
WEIGHT:______________
============================== ================
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE?:__
DO YOU DRINK?:___
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?:___

Apartment Located at: #2979 Ontario Street, Vancouver, BC

Best Regards.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic