SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can you make heads or tails about this idiot's ranting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 11:18:30 AM
Subject: READ EMAIL CAREFULLY

I am sending you this mail in regards to the western union account opening and IRF fee ...Prior to your email,I want you to know that I have never involved myself in any form of scam activities and I see no reason why you should be taking this matter too far to that extent. I do what pleases me because I noticed that those who does what pleases them are the once that recieves reward from God mostly. I am a man of hign reputation. even if the country has a bad image abroad due to the high increase of scam activities am a honest man Just that I don't like bragging with what I have done for people. If you must know, I have helped people like you overseas who recieves their funds successfully all because they never doubted my service.

It is very clear to my understanding that you are trying to let me know that this is a scam. From your words I believe that you do not want to pay the western union account opening and IRF fee This is interesting but not impressive. Most failures in life are people who never realize how close they where to success when they gave up. This is an opportunity for you. And I will do every thing possible to make sure that you grab this opportunity. I know how painful it is putting myself in your shoes, I know that the fee you are about to make now is a bit huge. The best ideas in the world are put together by so many people and not just on person, what makes you feel that we can't share ideas? Why are we humans? This issue of you calling this western union account opening and IRF fee a scam will not contribute possitively to this situiation.

This is because when there is trust in business, business excel. Situiation like this are hard to believe, only the end can tell. Hope you are used to this phrase " the ends justify the means". No body is interested to know how you started, they will always want to know how you will end. Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this remains. An urgent message will be highly appreciated immediately you are done with this message.

I will be awaiting your mail.

Best Regards

Mr. Lloyd Pfeiffer

Maybe a mass bait will bring more of these pearls.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another Self-baiting idiot. You've unmasked his scam now he's trying to lay it on thick.
Follow it up with an e-mail how sorry you are you didn't belive him and then send him some nice long forms to fill n. Beliveing he has won you over he might waste some more time.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late for that. I'll just bait him from another e-mail account.
And to get that priceless ranting ("Why are we humans?" really cracks me up) I only replied:
Quote:
What is this idiocy? You want me to pay you in order to receive my money?
Just deduct it and get over with it.

to his second mail.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know how painful it is putting myself in your shoes

Well that's your fault for trying to put on a pair of size 3 heels with size twelve feet.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I noticed that those who does what pleases them are the once that recieves reward from God mostly

I wonder what ever happened to 'The meek shall inherit the earth' Smile
This guy has quite an ego, judging by his rant. I hope he falls and falls hard.

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the ones with the overinflated egos.
They're so much more fun to break down Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IRF fee

Confuse him further with just some "terminology" differences
    Acronym Definition

IRF Impulse Response Function <-- what you do
    IRF Institute of Retirement Funds
    IRF Intrinsic Random Function
    IRF Information Reduction Factor <--Appropriate for baiters to do using the one above
    IRF Interchange Reimbursement Fee (credit card processing) <-- probably what he thinks it is
    IRF Invocation Request Form <--- Maybe he should request a prayer online?
    IRF Insurance Reinvestment Fund
    IRF Interpretation Request Form
    IRF International Roaming Facility
and more http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Interchange+Reimbursement+Fee

Twisted Evil

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone is interested in time-wasting philosophizing -- disclaimer: I'm not saying that ALL philosophizing is time-wasting --
perhaps it would be amusing to zero in on the phrase "The ends justify the means" (aka "Consequentialism") and invite discussion.

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia entry on "The ends justify the means":

Quote:
Consequentialism refers to those moral theories which hold that the consequences of a particular action form the basis for any valid moral judgment about that action (or create a structure for judgment, see rule consequentialism). Thus, from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right action is one that produces a good outcome, or consequence. This view is often expressed as the aphorism "The ends justify the means".

Consequentialism is usually understood as distinct from deontology, in that deontology derives the rightness or wrongness of an act from the character of the act itself rather than the outcomes of the action, and from virtue ethics, which focuses on the character of the agent rather than on the nature or consequences of the action itself. The difference between these three approaches to morality tends to lie more in the way moral dilemmas are approached than in the moral conclusions reached. For example, a consequentialist may argue that lying is wrong because of the negative consequences produced by lying — though a consequentialist may allow that certain foreseeable consequences might make lying acceptable. A deontologist might argue that lying is always wrong, regardless of any potential "good" that might come from lying. A virtue ethicist, however, would focus less on lying in any particular instance and instead consider what a decision to tell a lie or not tell a lie said about one's character and moral behavior.

One Love to you-all from Diana (Jesuit-trained political topics debater in college -- truth, truth . . . ) oh, and p.s.
Quote:
from Mr. Lloyd Pfeiffer: I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this remains.
-- ee-yew!

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be the brightest philosopher in his cybercafé. Maybe you can get him hooked on deep discussions about the meaning of life and the we-ara-all-one thing. Quote some philosophers here and there or maybe throw in your own theories if you feel like it and see what happens. Just don't get totally off topic (for now).

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Diana Prince - There is a great idea for wasting a tremendous amount of this lad's time with minimal effort. Pick a phrase, google up a lengthy philosophical elaboration of the concept, copy & paste, wait for lad's wordy reply, rinse and repeat.

Plays right into the lad's delusion of Sage of the Cyber Cafe.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ cruel, but amusing.

In any case, my psychic powers tell me the lad wants you to send him money via WU.
The rest is padding, useful for twisting the knife more effectively.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic