SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

craptastic way to begin fifth year of marriage...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is my 5th year marriage anniversary. It's supposed to be all full of happy things, you know, guns, beer, fire, and maybe the kids being away for the weekend. Alas, it is not.
Due to my area of employment, I live/work in an extremely remote area. I'm talking I have to drive 420 miles to take my children to there doctor, 310 to any form of restaurant chain, grocery store chain, and even a decent dog chain. Dial up internet won't even work where I live, because all of the phone lines, are in not lines, but run via satellite. My internet is satellite too. Oh, yeah, there are no schools either, my wife has to home school. The only people that live where we live are employees, which totals 11 people. Two have children.
For the past, 4 months we'll say, I've been trying to transfer or swap out of my current location. I have three children, aged 9, 6, and 3. I also have my wife. Well, I finally found someone that wanted to swap locations with me, they lived in the area that we wanted to live, they were in a civilized portion of the United States. It was ideal, small town, but very close to large cities, out in the country where I can still take my children hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping. All without the fear of being mauled by a brown/grizzly bear in your sleep (I don't have the fear, my wife does). So, our respective paperwork was completed and submitted up the proper chain of command all the way to the top. It was looking really good, in fact, on March 31, I was told by my boss, that it had been approved all the way up to the top on my end, and we were just waiting for the final work from the ohter's side, so a date could be set for the swap. We were quite exited, we were fully anticipating that we would be relocated by summer time. Then yesterday, I got pulled into the big bosses office, and informed that it had been denied. I was assured that it had nothing to do with anything on my part. I even got confirmation from the union president that it was nothing on my part. Gues the guy on the other end has some "baggage" or "issues" that is preventing my side from taking him on board.
So, just to get the "F" out of Dodge, so to speak, we packed up the kids and drove 420 miles to go to town for the weekend.
Now, I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do. More than likely, the wife and kids will move back to town at the end of summer, so my kids can go to school, play sports, you know, socialize. I submitted another request for swap (which is basically an attempt to find someone). But I don't know if I'll get any responses. I listed 29 different locations last time, and received one legitimate inquiry, and we know what happened with that. I don't know whether to just tough it out till I can leave, or try and find employmet elsewhere, so we can leave. It's a tough decision. I've got pretty much the most stable employer you could ask for. If I were to leave for anohter employer, you have to worry about layoff's, down sizing and all that.
Now we get to spend our anniversary thinking about what could have been, and what will be.
Appologies for the boring post, but sometimes you just need to rant.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointment St.Aloysius. That's a real bummer. I hope that something somewhere works out real quick for you and your family. Happy 5th anniversary regardless!
"Fartina"

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand your disappointment. At the very last moment getting such bad news. Still i hope you find a way to celebrate your 5th anniversary.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
KFC for dinner Laughing Laughing

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I hope you didn't drive 310 miles for KFC. Shocked

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Nope, I had a 4-day weekend, so we drove to town, here till Monday. Kids get to see grandpa and uncle(grandma is on vacation) and go see "How to train your Dragon"
Wouldn't drive that far for KFC...maybe Taco Bell (if they could get my order right for once)

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I hope that you have a fabulous weekend in town with your family.
Happy Easter!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everything turns out for the best! Have a great holiday if you celebrate Easter.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife and I were talking about it. At least we have received our answer now, instead of wondering every day if I'm going to hear anything.
At least we can make plans for the summer and stuff. This means I'll get to take my kids on more hunting and fishing trips.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St. Aloysius

To bad your transfer fell through, I hope something comes up for you soon. Hope you have a good anniversary and a happy easter just the same.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel really sorry for you dude. It's a real crying shame. Perhaps you'll feel better considering the following: Having to live in the middle of Nowhwhere is still a heck of place to be compared to Saxony. Really, you'd hate to have to listen to that oral disease called a dialect seven days a week. It's really brutal even for those who don't understand German.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^sorry, but still sounds better than where I'm at.
I guess you would have to be here to completely understand, and vice versa

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are not very many places that remote left. Most locations are within 100 miles of someplace decent size. I remember on area near me when I passed a sign that posted "Next Gas 50 Miles" and thought that was far. If you turn around in the middle, you are never more than 25 miles away from a gas station.

Are you in Canada or Alaska?
There are not that many places left in the continental US that remote.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Couple hundred yards into Alaska

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic