SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst presentation ever? Who'd reply?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.192.6 with SMTP id u6cs105368mup;
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 03:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.58.83 with SMTP id f19mr1775462fah.88.1270203283150;
Fri, 02 Apr 2010 03:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from hou.houplix.net ([174.121.132.175])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 12si3572686fks.20.2010.04.02.03.14.42;
Fri, 02 Apr 2010 03:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 174.121.132.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=174.121.132.175;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 174.121.132.175 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from mouad by hou.houplix.net with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1Nxdt2-000698-3H
for
; Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:14:00 -0500
To:

Subject:
X-PHP-Script: www.ahibaa.com/sam1.php for 41.189.0.232
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:14:00 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - hou.houplix.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - googlemail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [503 501] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - hou.houplix.net

41.189.0.232 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:

2 April 2010 11:14

Compliments, How are you and your family doing ? Hope you have not forgotten me? I am Dr Williams Johnson II the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government sometime ago during the military regime. Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil. Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($8,500,000.00)draft.Please bear with me for the making the initial contact through Email. Mean-while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE few Days Ago with a letter,Claiming to be your true Representative. HERE BELOW IS HER INFORMATION AS SUBMITTED TO MY SECRETARY; NAME ANNE BRENDA 4031 Villa Vista Palo Alto, CA 94306 BANK NAME: CITIBANK, ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6503809008. Please,Do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY'S OFFICE, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you so that he will not be held responsible for paying into the Wrong Name. If this woman is not your REP,You are requested to fill and send this information's for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US$8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE delivered into the wrong hand please. THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF: YOUR NAME:............................... YOUR ADDRESS:............................ YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................ CELL PHONE NUMBER........................ AGE...................................... SEX:..................................... YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION HELD.......................... I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Emmanuel Amos, l have instructed him on how to send the Bank Draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my current partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that i have left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him he will send the Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW. Below is the contact of my secretary Name: Mr Emmanuel Amos Email: [email protected] Telephone number:+2348123731335 Kindest Regard Dr Williams Johnson II

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.192.6 with SMTP id u6cs19855mup;
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.107.16 with SMTP id j16mr2580482rvm.61.1270036359023;
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:52:39 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.222])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id g35si3494762rvb.38.2010.03.31.04.52.37;
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:52:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.206.222 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.222;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.206.222 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2010 11:52:37 -0000
Received: from [209.191.92.45] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2010 11:52:37 -0000
Date: 31 Mar 2010 04:52:37 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by web201.cal.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2010 11:52:36 -0000
x-yahoo-newman-errors: calendar-invite.nv4hu2lmenwgsljrgi3tambtgyztknrnnv4hu2lmenwgsorwgm-rock09band=googlemail.com@returns.bulk.yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-to: [email protected]
Return-Path: [email protected]
Errors-To: [email protected]
To:

Subject: CONTACT OCEANIC BANK FOR YOUR ATM CARD??
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: calendar-invite
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: mxzil#li-1270036356-mxzil#li:63
X-Yahoo-Calendar-Iid: ihaUfOpa46t0%40F6mUxkYZh%40%40
X-RocketSRV: siu=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/el/inv16_1.gif;siw=16;sih=16;allow=all
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="YCalInvites=BGQi6W6MLaBEerIiGHF12EiKDvuPvIC1270036354-1"

--YCalInvites=BGQi6W6MLaBEerIiGHF12EiKDvuPvIC1270036354-1
Content-type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Quote:

from
Maxvil Xzil <[email protected]>

reply-to
[email protected]
to

date
31 March 2010 12:52
subject
CONTACT OCEANIC BANK FOR YOUR ATM CARD??
mailed-by
reply.yahoo.com

hide details 31 Mar (2 days ago)

Warning: This message may not be from the alleged person or organisation. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
You're invited to:

CONTACT OCEANIC BANK FOR YOUR ATM CARD??
By your host:

Maxvil Xzil

Date:

Wednesday 31 March 2010
Time:

11:00 - 12:00  (GMT +00:00)
Street:

Good Day Dear, I have contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the compensation draft cheque of ($2.500, 000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which I issued in your name, but he told me that he could not send it to you because of the courier charges. Now I have called my bank to cancel any payment regards to the draft cheque and then authorized them to transfer the payment into ATM CARD in your name which they did. As of now be informed that all charges has been paid and the ATM CARD is going to be in your name, but to reactivate the ATM Card you have to forward your current information’s as requested below to the bank and the only money you will pay to the bank is US$95 for the ATM Card Reactivation fee, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use. 1. Your Full Name:::::: 2. Your Postal Address::::: 3. Your City:::::::::: 4. Your Country::::::::: 5. Your Current Tele Phone:::::::: 6. Your Office Tele Phone::::: 7. Your Nearest Air-port::::FOREIGN OPERATIONS ATM CARD RELEASE DEPT. BANK OF AFRICA BENIN REP FOREIGN REMITTANCE TREASURY DEPARTMENTOCEANIC BANK PLC,Rue 308 Reverend Pere,Colineau Cotonou. République du Bénin. Contact Person DR.Walter Wale DIRECTOR, TEL+00229 96 30 63 17 EMAIL ([email protected]) Get back to me once you received the ATM CARD ok. Thanks And God bless. Mrs,maxvil xvil.

Will you attend?

RSVP to this invitation

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Imperial Guard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see one lad reciting it without drawing breath Very Happy

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well .. they left their phone numbers, so why not give it a shot? Wink

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Imperial Guard wrote:
I want to see one lad reciting it without drawing breath Very Happy

I want to see lads just not drawing breath at all Twisted Evil hehe

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:

Quote:
Well .. they left their phone numbers, so why not give it a shot?

Feel free, I don't phone lads

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Never do either I'd rather have somebody else do it. But maybe I might try it in the future.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do bait him, don't forget to compliment him on his excellent writing style. With any luck he'll continue using it.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I found phoning lads to be quite scary at first, actual 'physical' contact' like oh wow!, but, after the first few its not at all bad, all you need to have is a few notes on what you want to say (or just wing it like me!) if you have skype you can always join in some of the other baiters calls, it is a bit different listening live than listening in to a recording, then you can move on to a double team before going solo. Calls can really help baits move along.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They look fantastic to me devil-woman. It's 2 diff. reply addys and 2
similar scripts. If they receive TONS of responses (hint, hint, everybody)
then THEY will think they have a superb format. And isn't that the biggest compliment of all ?? I mean, I could praise them on how good it looks

None of those pesky paragraph breaks. But actions speak louder and all that, eh ? Anyone listen to the song that never ends ?? Those are the sentence that just SEEMS to never end.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Imperial Guard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. A Moebius strip of SPEECH?
Looks like an interesting modality to try. I'll put it in my 'to do' list Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IG go on play with them you know you want to

Koko.Dk I find your sig most distracting. Cool

Imperial Guard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know, I know I want to Very Happy
I need just a few more matches under my belt to get the hang of it Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imperial Guard

Go ahead these ones are thick, so good for practice, probably have a nice brutal oga to kick them when they fail

Remember you can always seek advice from the evil geniuses!

(note to the delicious Koko.Dk my f word is good!

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^devil-woman, I might just have a go at them. I will PM to explain
Koko's avatar to you. It's from an American TV show.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic