SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Elaborate scambaiting for good deeds?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jessica Anne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I was just wondering, going through a few impressive bait stories, has anyone ever baited a lad into doing something on a sort of community service level or otherwise productive? For example, I've seen stories where the lads get baited into doing quite elaborate and ridiculous "religious" rituals, so my thought is, is it a big jump from getting a lad to find 4 people to balance fish and bread on their heads while making 419 signs while standing on one leg, to say planting a garden?

I was just wondering if anyone has gone this way, and got a lad to paint a mural at a school or something instead of painting the baiter's "company" logo.

Oh, and a note, just in case someone takes this the wrong way: I'm not in any way criticizing the funny/absurd baits. They're great! I'm just curious if anyone can claim a sort of double-whammy on scammers by not only screwing up the scammer's job, but also getting the scammer to indirectly do some good for his/her community.
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like that idea. Off hand, I don't recall seeing anything like that, but even if it has been done, it would be nice to see more of that sort of thing.

There have been baits where scammers are asked to contribute to charities, but we don't support that because it falls under the umbrella of cash baiting.

If you decide to give it a go, let us know how you manage.

Welcome, BTW. Very Happy

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater Jessica Anne

Thats a great idea. Maybe have them visit sick people in the hospital and have photos snapped. Good community service. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jessica Anne

Welcome I just love that idea, there are some very clever baiters who could do something like that!

Photographic evidence of a wall painted with a mural, or a garden planted and growing should satisfy the most particular baiters. After all tattoos are soooooooo 2009! Laughing

MODs might even think up a nice new trophy to award. Wink happy crowd

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sounds like a great idea. Make sure you have the lad really tied around your finger in order to get it to work.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Jessica Anne. Hope you stick around and share your adventures in ladland.

Love the idea. If you can get a lad to plant a garden, I want to see video of him working the soil, sweat pouring off his brow. Don't want some lazy punk taking a few snapshots of himself standing in the middle of somebody else's hard work.

Seems like a tall order, though. About the hardest work most lads do is make a trip to the Western Union office.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elaborate scambaiting for good deeds!

Edit:That is what we affectionately refer to as Ninja'd Razz
VVV

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, mewing_ghecko once made one of our M00seknuckle M0delling lads do some charity work as "punishment" - surprisingly he sent a few photos showing him wih a plastic tray (China food? Chicken & rice?) and many children around him whom he is seen giving it to them. So at least the illusion is there.

The pics are buried inside the 77-page 1 1/2 year long MM thread so I repost them here.

See M0ses Armstr0ng (pretending to) do(ing) a "good deed".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

EDIT Oh dear, Bolleboos has found the original post while I was busy reupping them Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not as good as the above submission, but I regularly get my lads to patronize small/local businesses in an effort to strengthen their countries' economies and create more and better jobs for the people there that actually want to earn an honest living.

For example, my lads will often fly with smaller West African airlines (such as Arik Air) when flying to meet with me. That's no small fee that their contributing to the company, and it certainly helps them expand.

On a lesser scale, since coming out of retirement about a week ago, I'm getting as many lads as possible to order farmhouse beans at Mr Bigg's while (fruitlessly) waiting for me to show up to our meetings.

If you think of any better ways to get lads to contribute to society, why not pull out your keyboard, create an anonymous e-mail account, and send out a few letters to some scammers. You seem to have the passion to make a difference, so go ahead and give it a shot. Very Happy

Good luck and welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic