SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

have a scammer trying to scam me (haha what an idiot) day 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doppleganger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am new to all this, as i have never had this attempted on me before, so i will document the events as and when they happen.
i am currently selling a camper van (on an official site) and was contacted as follows (all pasted from my in box)

"The Scammer" Twisted Evil
I want to buy your car.Tell me your last selling price and present condition of the car.

Contact Details :-

Name: Can Abel

email: [email protected]

Tel: .
then my reply was £5,200 & in immaculate condition.(did not know scam)

the "The Scammer" Twisted Evil

Dear Friend,

I have received your mail , I am going to pay cash to you for the car and i have accepted the price, but here in Iraq we have no means of sending cash to any other country because as a military man, we are not allowed to operate with any bank in Iraq due to the war going on, so since I have been deployed to come and work in another country military base soonest, I will like to work with you on 100% trust so that i will send the cash to you through our only secured delivery means which is Diplomatic courier service.

I hope you will acknowledge this means of payment and inform me your willingness so that we can forge ahead.

I awaits your response,

Can.

(realized it was a scam at this point)
then there was nothing ( i did'nt respond) then he sent this autobiography

"The Scammer" Twisted Evil

Dear Friend,

I have received your mail which you sent to me that you have concerning my last mail to you , I do not want you to be confused or surprise with this deal which i am about to reveal to you now. I have a good business proposal which i want to reveal to you as i can see that you are a responsible person, I am CAPTAIN Can Abel a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what i am about to reveal to you to enable me send you the cash and have my car as soon as i live here .I will take care of all courier delivery expense from here until the diplomat will contact you .I have in my possession the sum of USD10.2million which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.I cannot call you because the security here is very tight and we are monitored and warned not to make outside calls.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this box of money with RED CROSS OFFICE here informing them that i am making contact for the real owner of the box. It is now under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money to pay for your car and also for charity purposes in Turkey,where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war.I will not go to the states because i had a signal to travel to Europe to work in a military base very soon.

You need to visit such places.I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world. I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3years,so I need someone I could deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. If you accept, I will put you forward as the owner of the box and deliver the money to you in your country through the delivery means from here because as a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the owner.

I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.I have the logistics for that so you have nothing to worry. Please if you are interested in this transaction then I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully as all you need is to follow my instructions and directives. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails,then I can explain in details to you. I will only be able reach you through email,because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested, then let me know so we can proceed as time is very important to me. I am doing this on trust,you should understand that as a trained military expert I am a very careful person. This money is my life and i am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money arrives under your safe custody. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately.

In less than 7days the box of money should be in your safe custody, then i will come over to meet you when we are out of the military base.

Regards,
Captain Can Abel.

to which i replied,

sounds good mate, i hear you on the war tragedy, its not fair on the people who are affected by war, just let me know what i can do to help.
also what i can do to help with the money, as you are being very generous.
i will not let you down, you can trust me, just one question, is that 30% aswell as the £5,200 for the car, or is it included ?

and now i am just waiting for a response, which hopefully is a request for personal info, or maybe bank details ?
i might draw this out, or just send him a picture of my genitals haha
THE PLOT THICKENS !!!!!!!!

this is what i received today 02/04/10

CAN Abel ([email protected])
Sent: 02 April 2010 10:07:56

Dear Friend,

I have carefully gone through your mail and the contents was well understood and noted and i am very happy to you for accepting to do this business with me, First, you should understand that it is only a day that people meet and become good friends/business partners. I have contacted you on this deal believing we can work together on trust to achieve a life time success. Again, you are not to worry because before i even contacted you, i have carefully worked out the logistics for a smooth delivery of these funds to you,so you have nothing to worry because i believe as a gentle person you can handle this Business very well.It is 100% risk free and you are not going to have any problem with the government of your country because the Diplomat will bring the consignment at your door step.The 30% i told you is your share for this business and i am going to pay you for the car as soon as we finalize this deal.Kindly get a good business venture so that i can be able to invest my money as soon as we conclude this business.

Meanwhile based on the conditions which you have to know. You should understand that i am a trained military expert and i know the laws very well. Now listen, for us to achieve success in this deal, you have to follow my directives and guidelines so that we can have a smooth delivery of this funds to you in your country.I am very happy that you are going to take good care of this money as you promise me and i know that you will not betray me as iput my trust in you.

Furthermore, you are not going to have any problems with the laws of your country or any international law because everything will be legally done in accordance with the law and nobody can investigate or question you as you have all the legal documents backing it up so you will not be subjected to any scrutiny at all.

The funds will be packaged in a trunk box consignment well sealed and locked and will be delivered to you in your home . You will not need to go to the bank or travel as the funds will be delivered to your doorstep by the international Diplomats via their diplomatic courier service delivery.

Now,let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of this funds to you. As i have already informed you on how this money is been brought,and i know i have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in Command of my Unit,i give orders,and i am a marine officer and you know the respect and honor we control. I am going to prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the money is yours so everything will be intact on your behalf.

Consequently, let me make you understand how this business is going to be done successfully, Every week, a RED CROSS RELIEF JET flies to Europe from Baghdad to go and collect reliefs from donors in all the parts of the world. I have two of my men as security to the airplane, So after preparing every document on your behalf as the owner of the funds, i will then seal up the consignment which is with the RED CROSS to the beneficiary .Then I want you to know that Diplomats run a courier service which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE, this service is meant for transferring hard documents,huge funds and precious stones, they call it consignment.

This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the owner of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case,the deal will go like this, Once i register the consignment in your name, Then i will seal it and then register it as a Diplomatic consignment Trunk Box to be delivered to the owner in your country. The Airplane that will airlift the consignment is the RED CROSS JET which equally has the diplomatic immunity to lift such consignments and other hard copies because of the nature of its work. So Wherever it lands then the Diplomat will immediately contact you and you will proceed and receive the consignment from him. It is very simple and straight forward transaction as long as you follow my instructions.

You should understand that Diplomats are very busy people so they will not be able to tolerate delays, so you must have to be ready so that as soon as they live here and contact you, then you will be able to meet with the diplomat immediately and claim your consignment. If you cannot be able to meet with him immediately due to your tight schedule, then you can make further arrangements with him to assist you in bringing the consignment to your home and he will surely help you as long as you follow his directives.

I hope you have understood all about this business and how it is going to be done. So for us to start up immediately,I will need the below information from you immediately:

1, YOUR FULL NAME
2, YOUR CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS/STATE OF ORIGIN
3, YOUR OCCUPATION AND POSITION
4, YOUR AGE
5, MARITAL STATUS
6, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS

These information will enable me prepare the necessary documents on your behalf which will make you the owner of the consignment as required which will be used to register the consignment on your name. Once i am through with that, i will let you know and i will also send you the copy of the AIRWAY BILL DOCUMENT and BOND CERTIFICATE which i used in registering you as the owner of the funds. This is the summary of the legal process involved in this transaction so you can see that it is a straight forward transaction.

Finally, I am going to handle every financial aspect of this transaction here in Iraq until the consignment leaves here on your behalf so on your own side, you must be ready to move to meet with the Diplomats once they arrive and contact you so that you can immediately claim your consignment from the Diplomats and safely carry it home. I will be updating you as we progress, Please treat this with the secrecy and urgency it deserves, i am counting on your understanding.

Waiting for your urgent response to enable us proceed immediately.

Regards

Can Abel.

Last edited by doppleganger on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two scams for the price of one? Shocked

This should be fun Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks to me like you are baiting from a personal email account. If that is the case, know that you run some serious risks. It is best to bait using only untraceable information.
We use the term "Bait safe," as in:
"bait safe and request a mentor."
Which is an important bit of advice.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic