SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Received a summons for interrogatories from incarcerated lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From incarcerated lads attorney.........
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175826
Received it in pdf form. States that I have been served via publication.....
I guess this guy has money to burn and is appealing his case.

"I did not ask your to sendme money gram form and shit"
"you can see now that you are a big fool"
"did you know that you are what you send to me"
"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"You are a fool and your mama is an idiot"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."
"DIE IN HELL MURDER FUCKER"
"hello i is time 4 u to stop being a punk go 4k ur mum in hell"
"i can u feed u fool and ur entire blood fucking familly"
"U THINK I WILL EVER GAVE SUCH ILLITRATE LIKE U MY NUMBER
I GAVE U M GIRL FRIEND`s NO"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some good comments on that site gives you some idea what normal Nigerians think of all this.

Quote:
May GOD Almighty judge this Judge that pass such a sentence. 419 or SCAM or FRAUD or whatever they call it is a case of dog eating dog. The Spammers (this time Mr. Graduate) is a thief while all the victims are also thieves. This judge and the rest of them need to understand how this Internet Spammers succeed in their ‘business’.

You need to be INSANELY greedy like Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola, Ibru Cecelia, Kenny Martins etc. etc. before you can fall victim of Internet fraud. The police know this and are therefore liberal on arrested Spammers that are willing to share whatever they have left in their account. In the case of this guy, the police must have asked for too much and the guy prefer to face the music.

Even police too participate in Internet Fraud directly or through sponsored proxies.

Concerning our youths (male and females); my heart bleeds endlessly tor them, the boys have become yahoozee while the Girls have become Runners (Prostitutes). Don’t we have conscience anymore. What have we provided for the youths? The Bible says we are faithless and worse than infidels if we fail to provide inheritance for our offspring.

Someone should please tell Keyamo or whoever wants to step into Gani Fawehinmi’s shoes to appeal this ’satanic’ judgement. A good judgement in this matter should see both spammer and victims convicted of FRAUD.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he still asking for your details?

If this is his oga or accomplice posing as a barrister, I'm wondering if they are looking to track you down for revenge like someone on that other thread suggested.
Better make sure you're not giving them any accidental hints on your location just in case.
Although "accidental" hints to locations in completely uninhabited areas miles and miles away from anywhere or areas that would be potentially very dangerous to go wandering into would probably be more appropriate Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Google/gmail released my ip address to them. They served me via publication in the town that has the courthouse for my county. It says "user with alias Dilb3rt Dr4b using IP address......" I have changed my ip address several times since this all started (by unplugging my router and plugging it back in) but I don't think it will be long now before my internet provider releases my identity to them.

"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."

Last edited by drab on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is this still going on? have they tried to get any money from you yet? I thought back in the old thread it all turned out to be just another scam. (i should read it again)

drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No requests for money yet.

DEAD PIG"
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

drab wrote:
Apparently Google/gmail released my ip address to them. They served me via publication in the town that has the courthouse for my county. It says "user with alias Dilbert Drab using IP address......" I have changed my ip address several times since this all started (by unplugging my router and plugging it back in) but I don't think it will be long now before my internet provider releases my identity to them.

Sounds like they really want to talk to you. Shocked
If you don't want them finding you, you could always try connecting through the Tor network all the time. Slows your connection to a crawl but you're as close to untraceable as you can get on the net (It's not impossible to find you, but it's difficult enough to discourage most people from trying).
Handy for those paranoid moments Wink
Then again if they already have your IP it's probably too little, too late Sad

On the plus side, I doubt many scammers would have the ability to force your IP out of people like that, so it makes me think it's more likely to be a real lawyer who's desperate to bail out his client by any means necessary.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't they have to get a warrant in the country where your provider is? Which means a judge will have to okay it. I doubt they will do that.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read the entire thread where this all started. I'm not an attorney but I've been around the block a few times (if you know what I mean) so here is my two cents worth...

With regard to being "served via publication", I don't think that carries any weight at all. If this were a formal legal proceeding in a criminal case in the United States (I assume you are a US citizen), I am fairly certain you would be presented a subpoena (or possibly a summons), in person, by a process-server (usually a deputy sheriff from your county). The subpoena (or summons) would command your presence at a formal legal proceeding.

However, for safety's sake, I would go dark - cancel the email accounts and cease all correspondence with scammers for a good long while. If you are seriously concerned about this (as you seem to be - and for good reason), I would also spend a few bucks and get some real legal advice from a competent attorney. Run this whole scene by them. I would do this like yesterday. I would have that attorney contact your ISP and make sure they clearly understand that under no circumstances are they to release your real identity to anyone without contacting your attorney first.

If you are reluctant to retain an attorney (for whatever reason), I would, at the very least, contact the local District Attorney's office and see what you can find out about "served via publication". DA's are public servants. You can probably request a brief meeting with the local DA (or member of his staff), show them this "served via publication" notice, and have them offer an opinion as to whether or not it carries any legal weight.

Good luck. I hope this whole thing blows over quickly.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dubious that this might me the last yuk of the day - but anyway...

A summons is issued by a court - not an attorney. Subpoena are issued by attorneys. If you're not in that jurisdiction you can pretty safely tell them to fook off.

For example in the US - if you receive a summons from another state - the alleged offense may not be extraditable. They can't come and get you. Just don't go there for vacation anymore.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, I was sent a copy of the summons in pdf format from this lads attorney. They have attempted to serve a subpoena through publication. The summons is for an African court. I imagine I will be served directly from their court if they ever get my true identity/address from my ISP. Not worried about it just sharing......

DEAD PIG"
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a trophy!

Love to see the pdf w/ personals blacked out.

Suitable for prominent framing.

Congrats.

Around here - summons don't come from attorneys they come from cops and courts.

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually not too sure whether this is a real lawyer at work trying to track Drab down here. Or whether it's a lad with a few friends in high places. 'cos I'm sure no normal lad could get enough legal clout to force an IP out of Google, even with all the apparent corruption there.
If it is a lawyer though, surely they'd know about the jurisdictional limits too. Though they could be trying to act tough and bluff their way through that, hoping you won't check up on it...

Hope it gets sorted out soon anyways.

Closed lad accounts x1
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
even read notify will pull the real IP w/ images on in gmail. Or a minor laps lke gmail through pop3 would expose it. If there was a *legal* notice published it will still be available searching the papers' archives in that town.

They may well be trying to track him down. I'd set them up, chop them up and go shark fishing.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like further research is needed. For one . is this Tol@mo Ik0yi
a real lawyer? He would have to be listed in a Nigeria bar association
or list of lawyers. "via publication" ? Guess I'll just watch this thread as
comments and hopefully answers come in.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just a few thoughts,
if google was to give out your ip, they would surely notify you and not do it without at least making you aware.
the ip they mentioned, did you ever check it against yours? good chance they made one up knowing the majority of folk in the internet wouldnt know how to check there IP.
as mentioned above, attorneys dont issue summons.
and simply put,... jurisdiction. your not in his, tell em to fook off.
not sure what game they could be playing though.
have you tried sending a asem to the attorney saying something along the lines of him being the attorney who can clear your fund, and seeing if he grabs and trys to scam you? if he does theres your evidence that its not legit in anyway

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I forgot about Readnotify...
Well if it is a scammer trying to track you down, the only reasons I can think of is they're wanting revenge for putting one of their gang away. Or else they're trying a more elaborate scam, perhaps the lad playing a lawyer will make up some regulation about you having to pay legal fees towards his trial or something.

Either way, could either tell them to go play in traffic, or tell them to send some sort of proof that they're a real lawyer, (badly photoshopped call to bar certificates and IDs not accepted!)

Closed lad accounts x1
linkster2o
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore him, I have a hunch that this is a scam.

If they really need your testimony and/or statement, they can go through the proper channels. Your ass is covered by the United States Department of State, so if you get in legal trouble, you have Hillary Clinton to protect you.

Safari Franklin, Accra Ghana-Kpalime Togo
2 X United Kingdom

3 X Closed lad accounts

Haud Misericordia
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was something relevant reported here.
www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/23/google_sued_for_gmail_user_identity/

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see that Google is looking out for its users.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s not that difficult to get your ip and that’s it
Lads will not go beyond knowing where you are

Just ignore them

As with Google,
it’s another story

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huntington wrote:
snip....
have you tried sending a asem to the attorney saying something.... snip

Use Tor - just to be a little safer until you have answers if you decide to contact them again.

PS - post up a redacted copy of the PDF

drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm aware that attorneys don't issue summons. As I stated a couple of times now, the attorney emailed me a copy of the summons in pdf. He didn't issue it. It is from an African court. I think once the summons was issued it became a public record. This attorney sent me a copy of it. This is the same attorney from the original thread. I'm pretty certain that he is legit since nobody could prove that he wasn't. In these circles that is proof enough for me. For those that think this is all to extract money from me, this is one hell of an effort on their part. It makes no sense for them to go this far.
As far as getting my IP address. I have probably changed it 7 or 8 times since Nov. 09 when this started. Sometimes I get an IP out of my county, sometimes it is as close as 10 miles to my actual residence. I never kept a record of IP's that I've had. The one that was posted in my county seats paper is for a town 20 miles from here. Since they posted my alias I used in this bait I believe it is more than just fishing. The bottom line for me is if they have my IP they know who my ISP is and all they have to do is give them the IP they have along with the date used and they get my real name and address.
If their court gets an order for my ISP to release this info maybe they will comply, maybe they won't.
Again, I'm not worried about it, just sharing because it's funny. I wish I would have used a more creative alias so the legal notice I cut out of the newspaper would be funnier framed than it is.

DEAD PIG"
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send an email saying you're a lawyer representing Drab and you need more info.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really curious about what they're up to now...

I'm no lawyer, but I'm thinking that if your ISP does get an order to release your information, you might have the right to challenge that if you don't want them getting it. You can claim that divulging that information might put you at risk.
Though I'm not sure they'd have the jurisdiction to do that. They'd have to apply to a court in your home country wouldn't they?

If it was me, I'd probably reply back to them with a fake lawyer character just to see if I can throw them off track.
Although I'm a bit crazy... I really wouldn't recommend you try that yourself.
Edit: Ninja'd by Curlyearl. Looks like I'm not the only one Wink

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic