SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Evaphone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed already, making my post repetitive, but I saw Connie's message about the website http://evaphone.com/ last night. I checked it out and it looks like it's pretty awesome and useful. I tried it on my own cellphone and it worked great. Before I start using it on my lads, I just want to know if this is a safe way to bait? Is there any risk of the Lad tracing the IP Address of the computer using Evaphone? I would expect they aren't smart enough to even if there is a way, but I just wanted to know anyways. Any other things to know about this site? (I know you get two phone calls per day up to 5 minutes each.)

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's 100% risky free! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay here's a new question with Evaphone. I just tried using it to call a lad in Nigeria, but it tells me that "the call direction is not supported". I notice it says the format should be an 11 digit number, but the lad gave me a 13 digit number. Also, I checked a voicemail I had from this lad on a K7 email, and it gives me the same 13 digit phone number. What's the deal with this?

I won't include the whole number because I don't know if that's against forum rules or not, but my lad gave it to me in this format: 234-8089-xx-xx-xx (with the X's being numbers of course). Any help would be appreciated! I was so excited to talk to my lad, too! Sad

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I've never used it successfully. I'm aware other baiters have had better luck.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bait It Up - I'm not sure if that's the cause, but according to my prefix directory +234-80-... is "reserved for GSM". Might be a network not (yet) supported by Evaphone.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the same boat with Mega Bandit. I have not even once managed to make a call with Evaphone. All I get is some bizarre advertisement with scary music, and then nothing.

Apparently it works fine for others, though. Confused

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried this with mobile networks and get the same result. It might only work with landlines. Most of the scammers aren't going to be on a landline. I haven't had any succes phoning mobiles with this.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eva phone seems to work for only about 5% of the numbers in Western Africa and when it does go through it will be a very short call. The scammer will only see the EVA phone number and cannot do anything with it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic