SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Central Bank of Nigeria gets its Dolla Chopped

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure everyone here has gotten a mail from or baited Executive Governor C.B.N Mr. S4nusi L4mido Aminu S4nusi or some combination of that name.

Over the last two weeks S4nusi and I have been very busy making all the arrangements to transfer $20 MIL to my bank account. All the necessary paper work is in order and today is the day for me to make the $2250 payment to seal the deal.

He is now waiting patiently for my return from the local WU store for the transfer details.

Quote:
Letter to S4nusi L4mido whatever

Mr S4nusi

It's okay, Just this morning I have been in contact with one of your other agents, Mr Tim Edward, and I will be paying him the $2250 that was required later today. You can contact him later and verify that I have paid. He said you asked him to contact me for payment and he is processing my fund now, as we speak, I'm glad that Mr Tim Edward stepped in and took over your duties because you were busy. I would have become very worried waiting for you to process my fund. Thank you for all your help.
regards, XXX XXXXX

Five minutes later
Quote:
Attn XXX XXXXX

Listen and listen very well. I have not asked any one to take over my duty in remitting your funds to you. Please beware of fraudsters. I will not be held responsible if you pay this fee to Him as I have no one with this name in my office. Please be warned. that’s is why you are appointed a code of conduct and you were also asked to not contact any other persons expect myself as am the only one who is in position to Transfer your funds to you therefore, stop every communication with this person and please concentrate.If not you will loose your money into wrong hand. The EFCC are everywhere looking for people of this act. I urge you to deceased from Him if not I will stop your Fund Transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S4nusi L4mido Aminu S4nusi
Executive Governor C.B.N

Five minutes later
Quote:
Attn XXX XXXXX

Please also send the information of this person to me so that I can submit it with the EFCC for immediate apprehend. Dont be to curious of this Funds while you loose your money into wrong hands. Be warned!

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S4nusi L4mido Aminu S4nusi
Executive Governor C.B.N

Now that his $2250 payday is in another Lads pocket, what to do ? Taunt him myself as the chopper or give him the name and addy of another Lad I have in Lagos ? hmmm......

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely familiar!

I'd set up an account for the dollar-chopper anyway. What I've found with my regular dollar-chop character (who I suspect is a twin of yours, but maybe it's just a coincidence) is that he'll start to develop a personality if you use him many times. If you keep using him, over time he'll build up to be a full character who's developed naturally in response to real situations (well, as real as these baits can be). Now, I couldn't imagine using anyone else to chop my lad's dollar.

I've found that when I've done exactly what you've done (and not just with the CBN!), the lad will rarely contact the fake lad directly. Usually, if any contact takes place, it's because my fake lad has contacted the real one and taunted him a bit.
That's not say this is how it will 100% of the time, but just based on my own experience.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited Sanusi! He is a bundle of laughs.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan

Yep, he's 'your' choppers twin brother Jim. Very Happy Thanks, hope you don't mind.

I don't know if I can play a Lad. I'll send him the name and addy of one of my other gmail accounts with ladish sounding name and see if he writes to it then taunt the C**P out of him. If he doesn't write I will. Twisted Evil

Now off to play the shocked and confused and pissed victim.Rolling Eyes

How the hell could he let 'my information' get into the hands of a scammer.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic