SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slow Roast of a G0mer Wannabee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's ASEM:
Quote:

Where Is My Payment?

Dear Mr. G0mer:

You picked up the fee that I sent you by Western Union last week and I have
not heard from you. I hope that nothing is wrong.

My fund was supposed to arrive in my bank account Monday but as of this
morning, nothing is there. Please respond urgently as I need that money
desperately. Thank you.

Debby

G0mer wannabee:
Quote:
Dear Debby,

I have always been a man of my words and mantained a good reputation in this field for such reasons also due to my religion am straight forward in everything i do. what i told you earlier was actuallly the final amount needed for the funds transfer which everything was processed accordingly and the remittance department commenced with the wired transfer to my greatest surprise we received a shocking fax and telex report on an immediate stop order from the British ministry of finance which attached is a copy of the report and so far i have used my inlfuence to hold them because the time given has elapsed but the funds are still under our control the permanant stop order has not be implemented by the authorities.

This is nothing to panic or make you feel bad we have contacted the IMF and the procedures of securing the account extension codes was given to us and the charges which i told you was $1050 and everything has to be done first thing monday morning our time else the chances of loosing this funds is there after all the time, stress and money spent so far. As soon as you receive this email copy out the information below and proceed to the western union to make the payment then get back to me with MTCN numbers and other details so that i will fax it to the IMF receiving unit to receive the funds and issue the codes to us monday morning to enable the british finance ministry grant us authorization to complete your funds transfer and send you a payment slip before monday evening.

Western union details.

Names............... Mary Smith
Location................. London, England
Amount....................$1050(One thousand Fifty United states dollars)

Remain blessed,

Mr G0mer

Debby reminds him about the security password:
Quote:
Dear Mr. G0mer:

These were your explicit instructions at the beginning of this business:

"UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO ANYONE WHO
PRETENDS TO BE ME, YOUR TRANSFER AGENT 0LATUNJI G0MER, IF THEY DO NOT
HAVE THIS SECURITY PASSWORD:.........."

If you are the genuine Mr. G0mer sir, then those were your
instructions. Since you are a man of your word, you must produce the
password to me, then I will send the $1050 immediately.

I am only complying with your instructions, sir. I am surprised at
you because it is a very easy password to remember.

Regards,

Debby

Tap-dancing around the password:
Quote:
Dear Debby,

I effected that at the beginning of this transaction due to diversion or misplacement of funds by illegal imposters and you should be surprised for sometime you have not heard from me and few times i wrote you after the last payment you made i didn't inlcude the code because of strict instructions from our head of operations and management every letter i write you now is been monitored till you final funds trasfer will be completed before the end of today or tomorrow morning as soon as the IMF unit in London receives the account extension pin code charge of $1050.

Last week a huge transfer was conducted to a business account in Australia and the beneficiary has been in contacted with me for sometime now who i gave a personal password code and our systems was hacked on the same code which false account details was sent to my department and wrong transfer was conducted which the real beneficiary contacted us after four days requested for his funds of Ten million usd, The case was so serious which the financial crime commission and the metropolitan police in london was involved itwas discovered our systems were hacked so we are very careful at this time no further passwords is inlcuded to any beneficiary that was why i requested your account details once more for re-confirmation before we wire finally again because early this morning the United States federal reserve got signals from the finance ministry in london regarding your transfer, This is not a time to waste also the charges of $1050 is for your account extension pin code make the payment immediately because the time given has exceeded if at the end of today till tomorrow we don't complete your transfer do not blame me for any diversion or misplacement of your funds.

Make the payment immediately and get back to me with western union details also your full account details so that our remittance will commence and complete the transfer of your funds and send you a confirmable payment slip that you will take to your bank for verification as the funds will reflect in your account within 48hours because is an International Overseas transfer.

Regards,

Mr G0mer

No,No,No. Instructions are instructions:
Quote:
Dear Mr. G0mer:

It is most unfortunate that your system has been hacked. It sounds
like we will have to wait until the security breach has been closed
before you can provide the password to me.

I will continue to wait. Thank you.

Regards,

Debby Smith

Trying to eclipse the password with a deadline:
Quote:
Dear Debby,

i received your email and am very happy you really adapted and sticked to my earlier instructions at the beginning of this transaction but am afraid i cannot risk my job and my reputation for this because you have put in few thousand of dollars in this transaction and i do not wish to disappoint you at the end of the day because i am a man of words also my religion forbids me to make anyone feel bad towards my personality. I effected that idea due to security reasons but it alomost cost me my job and my welfare as i explained to you earlier on my first letter today, Our management and board of directors monitors every email and fax sent out from this office because of what happened last week and no more passwords and codes are given to beneficiarys from this office.

Only 24hours is left according to my last procedure with the authorities incharge if you want to act against my final instructions am afraid every money, time and stress put into this transaction will be a waste because once we receive a stop order again on this transfer am sorry we cannot wire the funds to you again, i am a christian and you have confided huger sums into my hands in the documentation and facilitation of your funds release, The account extension charge going directly to the receiving department of IMF will not be more to end this sudden delay and problems so far and i wouldn't want to talk much or try to convince you the more even your account details and present funds transfer will be done carefully in our extension branch due to security reasons because once the funds leave finally that will be the end of our access to it till it gets it to your account after hitting your country's federal reserve.

Proceed immediately and make the payment via western union with the IMF informations i gave you earlier in london and get back to me with the details but if you hesitate and don't listen to my final instructions i will hands off this transaction and if the time given by the authorities expires do not blame me for any reason this is my last letter to you concerning this issue.

Regards,

Mr G0mer

Debby has the perfect solution to his problem:
Quote:
Dear Mr. G0mer:

I have the cash ready and can go to Western Union at a moment's notice.

All you have to do is go to an internet cafe outside your office and privately set up a new email account. Then send me a very simple code message that includes the password such as: "My dear, I am so glad we discussed ________ last night. I will see you tomorrow"

I will see the password in the sentence and will know it is you.

We both have much at stake here. Please don't let me down, I am trusting you.

Regards,

Debby

Quote:
Dear debby,

why are you delaying your funds? I told you everything has taken a new shape because of the wrong transfer we made to australia, we have strict instructions from the management no further codes or password every fax and email is observed and monitored henceforth by the management even this last one you sent, i have told you earlier i will never ever let you down not at length we have been also money spent so far.

The western union informations is directly for the IMF london as you can see is different from previous ones and the 24hrs ends today and if your transfer is not completed this evening am sorry debby there is nothing else i can do i made that decision at the beginning for security reasons but since our system were hacked urgent instructions were even as i write it is a corresponding bank that will wire your funds today as soon as the IMF receiving unit receives the $1050 for your account extension.

Proceed to the western union rightaway make the payment with informations and get back to me with mtcn numbers and other details so that it will be faxed within 45minutes due to the time difference because this my last response to you concerning this issue the IMF has given their final word so if the payment is not made today everything is over, i have given you my word and my word is my bond as you know.

Regards,

Mr G0mer

She has made it so simple!!!!
Quote:
My Dear Mr. G0mer:

Your management has no control over what you do privately in an internet cafe on your own time and cannot observe your sending the password to me. What I explained to you is so very foolproof and simple. Please do it now, sir!!

Please, please sir, I want to get the $1050 into your hands immediately but I need to know for certain that it truly is you!!

Please advise me first thing in the morning.

Regards,

Debby

Tomorrow I should find out if he is serious enough to go down the "I just don't remember" road. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me guess: The password is ladpain. Very Happy
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning arrives without the password:
Quote:
Dear Debby,

I gave you the password for security and personal reasons but due to further instructions from the management every password and code has been deactivated because what happened and i cannot put my job on the on the line, I have been handling your issues carefully and i know what is at stake if i am not who i am i will not tell you the reasons why your funds has not been transferred as promised, The western union payment is not coming to me so you cannot send it to me because the mail which bears the details must be printed and taken to our headoffice there it will be faxed to the IMF in london not to me i never asked you to send the money to me.

I hope you know the 24hours given has expired finally yesterday if the transfer is not done today there would be no need for you to write anymore because am afraid there is nothing else i can do i have given you explanations on everything because every mail you write is been monitored and printed by the management which stict orders have been given to me regards to the password issue, The australian wrong transfer we did caused alot of problems because the amount involved.

I wish not to comment any further on this and if my instructions are not obeyed do not bother any further to write because there is nothing else i can do if you want all the stress, time and money spent so far to be a waste because of an account extension pin code charges then so be it.

Regards,

Mr G0mer

Before the password impasse can be resolved, the Chairman explodes upon the scene:
Quote:

Dear Sir:

I was so very disappointed that you didn't provide the password this
morning and then this following letter also suddenly arrived from your
address. What is going on? What is your explanation of this?:

"IMF-London Branch<[email protected]> Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Mrs. Smith, You Have Handled Yourself Very Well

Dear Debby:

From Mr. G0mer, PW:__________

You have successfully dealt with the imposter who tried to steal $1050
from you. He is a career criminal who tries to go by my name and his true
identity is now known by the proper authorities. You foiled all his efforts
because he did not have our password and you did not let him fool you.
You are a very prudent and wise woman.

There is one final small matter for which I must apologize, a local
community tax upon the bank where your fund is presently held prior to
the transfer. It is only $1,850 out of your $18.5M, a very small
percentage however it needs to be paid up front. Please use the same
Western Union details as before. I will immediately take it to the
City clerk who will stamp a receipt for us and that will be the final
step.

It has been a pleasure working with you on this project and I wish you
and your family well with your new wealth.

Yours in service,

Mr. 0latunji G0mer"

He should either twig or else write a lengthy explanation/warning. If he writes, then he's definitely a "keeper".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic