SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Experiment: What if we all did this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking a page from Gomer's recent thread, I think perhaps just a single reply asking the lad to either 'clarify' their scam (yes typing the word scam) would yield next to no replies, but. What if it was done en masse? Hit the reply button, and then just question the lad more, things like: Exactly what kind of scam is this" or "I still don't quite understand your scam" Also make the word 'scam' bold, and in a slightly bigger font.

I wish for some assistance on my experiment. I am just curious to the results, and if the lad will get so pissed off at receiving so many replies, he will actually reply in his frustration. Still either way, should be fun to bombard the lad with so many questions from different 'people' asking about his scam.Here is a good one.

edit

also tell said lad that you completely disregarded his request to keep his 'scam' confidential, and you have shown it to your friends and family.

Poke away! Smile

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yeah, why not?

I can manage as many as possible with my Miss F Adams account!

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here's my first effort...

Quote:
I am most interested in your scam could you please tell me what type of scam you are operating today?

Your scam

Miss Fanny scam Adams.....

scam

p.s

scam

The word SCAM is in bold all the way through.

If he replies I'm going to be quite matter of fact about it! Let's see how pissed off he gets. Twisted Evil

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too. I've just sent my request to the lad in Happy_Slacker's link asking for more information about the scam. Should be interesting to compare the lad's replies.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did the same lad too.

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a 'how does your scam work'-mail to about 25 lads that had the word 'check' in their opening format in the last month. Will post here if I get smile worthy replies.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Enforcer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liiiike. Hiiiigh fiiiive.

This is what I came up with:

Quote:

Dear Mr./Ms. or Mrs. SCAMMER.

I read your SCAM mail and content is not well understood at all.

I am therefore begging you to please tell me more about the details of this SCAM.

I don't think your SCAM is has an original plot as it is so obviously a SCAM, it seems to actually scream in your ears: "I am a SCAM, a SCAM I am!!!!"

So, how does this SCAM work out? Do you only do this kind of SCAM, or do you have any other SCAM plots going on as well? Did you, just perhaps, consider of writing a SCAM plot yourself or are you really just one of those lazy-ass SCAMMERS who "borrows" SCAM plots of other SCAMMERS' SCAMS?

SCAM-a-lama-ding-dong to you while I'll have a CAN of SPAM. Yummy.

Sincerely yours,
John Smith

edit:

Great, now I'm gonna have to watch this very famous Monty Python sketch again. Oh well, it's a fantastic one after all.

"I am deeply sorry if i don"t really get your point then, just because i was trying to defend myself from scammers maybe trying to distract my attention." ~ Appiah Simon as well
Nancy Smith
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in

I want you to know that if you don't send the western union details you use to send the shipper funds to before the end of today i will then know that you are playing games on me and i won't be happy with you at all,,,remember that God watches all of us where aver you are and what ever you do.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Dotto! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/me wrote:
Can you please explain what this scam mail is about please? I am very interested to know whether your scam works, if so how it works and how to get away with it. Hope you can clarify.
Best,
X. Xxxxx

ig.nige riap oliceforce (at) gmail.com wrote:
Attention: Mr. Xxxx,

I am the Inspector General Of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) . We were alerted by the Central Bank of Nigeria that they received a part payment of $1050, you sent through some individuals by name Mr. Allen Smith and Mrs. Cynthia Edward.
These individuals brought a death certificate saying that you have died, and before you died you made the beneficiaries of your money which is $2,450,000.00.
They said we should transfer it to bank account. But we decided confirm, and your writing back to us clearly shows that you are very much alive and we are glad at that.

Best Regards,
Mr.0novo.
Inspector General of the Nigeria police Force.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SCAM PLEASE!!! (<-- that was big in the original reply.)

..so that was apparently an 'are you dead'-scam.

mrjo hnbosco3 (at) gmail.com wrote:
Attention: Xxxxxx Xxxx ,

We received your information which is difference from what we have
from the other claimant(MRS.J0Y J0HNS0N).we have made every necessary arrangement to get her arrested whenever we see her.

The management of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has
resolved within our top Management to release your money through our
Apex Bank so that the eyes of this crooks will be off from your payment,
we therefore urge you to keep this transaction secret and communicate with our correspondence bank on:

BANK NAME:Apex Bank.
EMAIL: ape xbk (at) activist.com
Copy to: fun d.v erificationdept0 (at) live.com
TEL: OO234-2I484O2 EXT:566
FAX: OO234-2I484OO
AMOUNT TO TRANSFER: $18.7MILLION

Tell them to release your money that was insured to be paid in full
$18,7OO,000.00 to you,endeavor to inform us immediately your money is
credited to you.

Best regards,

Mr. John Bosco

...and their take is that I was indeed scammed, but not by them.

Edit to add:

nationwide.b nk_nwb (at) 9.cn wrote:
Good Day Sir,

Your mail was read and perfectly understood, i want to assure you that this is not a scam, your Funds was deposited into our bank today with the names you send to us and you are to send us all the information we need to enable us transfer this funds into your account, Check your Attach file.

Regards,

Smith Williams

...so it's not a scam, and he's happy to have me ride his ride.

primi tiva_agent (at) yahoo.co.uk wrote:
MR XXXX
SEND US A FAX NUMBER SO WE CAN FAX YOU THE PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM WHICH YOU HAVE TO FILL AND FAX BACK TO US

THANKS
HENRY KILM

...this one didn't even read it.

Tonight or tomorrow they will get a follow up, where I tell them it's a scam, and I want to know more about their scam.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow, at least one bite. I have yet to get any response yet.

Bolleboos: Reply back and just keep hammering away, insisting it IT IS A SCAM PLEASE!!!!. I want to know how frustrated he gets. Do the same with the 'have you been scammed' recovery scam. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wants you to show proof that you died. Laughing What an idiot!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just after the 1st 4 candidates got mail #2, I got a 5th reply to mail #1.
drwi lliamannan0 (at) gmail.com wrote:

Mr.Xxxxxx Xxxx.

This is only thing you people know from Africans SCAM/FRAUD,why did you think that this is part of it or someone told you that this is a scam.

If really you want to get your money then get back to our office with the needed information's to enable us transfer your money.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

William Annan

..he will get mail #2 later tonight.

So 4 out of 5 have denied that its a scam. As soon as they all commented on me calling them scams, I can start arguing about whether or not it is a scam. (I want to keep sending them all the exact same replies, so they have to sync up. Smile)

Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent him a note asking at what point in the scam he rips me off and I lose my money and also how his scam actually works.

Maybe he could join the Gomerboyz!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Tell me more about this type of scam. I need to know more about it and
how it works.

Lad:
Quote:
this project is not a scam and if you are still intrested in moving along with me,.Do call me on my private cell number+234(802)954 76 67

Me:
Pray tell me what the scam is about.

Lads account:
Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:

drwi lliamannan0 (at) gmail.com wrote:

Mr.Xxxxxx Xxxx.

This is only thing you people know from Africans SCAM/FRAUD

Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ^^ I'm in too. for laughs.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just threw in with responses to five random emails in my catcher account. I wrote back:

I am interested in your scam. I hope others are as interested in this scam as I am. Have you considered quoting from the Judeo-Christian Bible? It may persuade more people to respond to your scam.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I clicky'ed the here in HS post. wrote to them. It instantly bounced back.
Got fail to deliver. what is the addy again ? or PM if necess.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last answer I have sent:

Quote:
Congratulations,

this was one of the best / worst SCAM -letters we have seen in the last 3 years.

You are now the proud winner of a GOLDEN ROLEX WRIST WATCH (made in China) and a pair of vintage Snakeskin-Bikerboots, both donated and signed by Prof. Charles Soludo.

Your letter is entitled to partycipate in the BEST / WORST -SCAMLETTERS- CONTEST, organised by YAHO INTERNATIONAL and GOGLEMAIL FUTURELABS.

Send your full details 1. Your Full Name:::::: 2. Your Postal Address::::: 3. Your City:::::::::: 4. Your Country::::::::: 5. Your Current Tele Phone:::::::: 6. Your Office Tele Phone::::: 7. Your Nearest Air-port::::

Send it to [email protected] before the end of the week to keep alive your chance to win an INDOOR-SWIMMING-POOL, sponsored by MICROSAFT CORPORATION
and many more attractive prizes like
- brand-new lap-top-computers,
- latest models of mobile phones, and
- several usefull household-devices amd jewelry for Mothers-day.

The final session of the international jury and the drawer of the winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3th prizes will be broadcasted via futurelabs internet-tv livestream. Watch out for special announcments for this event.

Thank you for your efforts and congratulations, lucky winner.

Frank Mantler,
Manager
FUTURELABS UNLIMITED

--
editet bcause of possible missunderstandings of 'who is who' and for development of the text. work in progress.

Last edited by partysan on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the prize list. A Rolex made in China and an Indoor Swimming pool. I wonder how much shipping will cost? That lad has a great sense of humor. I like him already. See if he would like a free laptop from the company store.. Twisted Evil

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Agent 1002 : Sorry for the unclear point - this was the answer I have sent
And thanks for imput.
(Have updated my original-post)

First version of the FAQ's for the winners here:

http://futurelabs.eu.tv/FAQ-winners.html

More to come.
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if I get headache after a while, than I send out ..
Quote:
Dear Sir/Ma , sorry to say, but this is total BULLSHIT what you are writing there. Nevermind, as I herewith send you my best

Congratulations!

This was one of the worst SCAM -letters we have seen in the last 3 years. Very boring indeed.
Maybe next time you come up with a better story and a higher amount for the Maga, for lousy small small coins like your offer nobody cares.

And nowadays the people love to read story's about Pirates, Dragons, Dwarfs, Filmstars, Female-Mudwrestling to much, they dont care for storys like the one you have sent.

Therefore you did not win a GOLDEN ROLEX SCRIPTMASTER WRIST WATCH (made in China) or a pair of vintage Snakeskin-Bikerboots donated and signed by Prof. Charles Soludo himself.

BUT - dont be sad: Your letter is entitled to partycipate in the WORST -SCAMLETTERS- CONTEST, organised by YAHO INTERNATIONAL and GOGLEMAIL FUTURELABS.

Send your full details 1. Your Full Name:::::: 2. Your Postal Address::::: 3. Your City:::::::::: 4. Your Country::::::::: 5. Your Current Tele Phone:::::::: 6. Your Office Tele Phone::::: 7. Your Nearest Air-port::::

Send it to [email protected] before the end of the week to keep alive your chance
to win an INDOOR-SWIMMING-POOL, sponsored by MICROSAFT CORPORATION
and many more attractive prizes, like
- brand-new lab-top-computers,
- latest models of mobile phones, and
- usefull household-devices and jewelry for Mothers-day.

The final session of the international jury and the drawer of the winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3th prizes and burning of all losers will be broadcasted via futurelabs internet-tv livestream. Watch out for special announcments for this event.

No thanks for your small small efforts and congratulations again, lucky loser.

Mike Mantler,
Manager
FUTURELABS UNLIMITED

--
edited, updated version. work in progress.

Last edited by partysan on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic