SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi All!! (STEWARD)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost, I locked this yesterday for a reason. Why did you unlock it? We have a PLT.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because of what we talked about in length. We all agreed remember or were told we agree?

I am on your side remember? If you are going to lock it say why and this isn't a PWT. Who died and made you Rover?

Unlocked... carry on people.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey mighty ones .... ummm be cool, be cool ... nothin to see here. Move along.

Sadly I have come to a grim realisation ... a false Steward (the pretender) is lurking the forum halls. He speaks in riddles ... bad bad bad riddles.
I fear we are not worthy of the true Steward (real) ...
It is time to pack up our tents, tofu hot-dogs and worry beads and head blindly onto the NEXT BEST THING.

It is what Steward (real) would want. This horse has been flogged into stupidity and Steward (pretender) has arisen from the depths of ladgeria to hurl bad bad bad riddles upon us.

To the Steward (pretender) I have only this to say ... I knew Steward (real) and sir, you are no Steward (real) Sad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bitch, please

I think that pic is still my avatar on aa419...man, haven't been on that site in aggees.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who the heck locked it again?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the same person who locked my Genie thread.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If a key can open many locks, it is a master key.

But if a lock is opened by many keys, then it is a poor lock..

Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@koko - your thread was locked due to political undertones by certain members. The mod who locked it stated the reason.

I enjoyed your thread and thought the idea was fun, as did many other members but once politics enter in, the thread must be locked.

Give it a week or so and start a new thread and ask that no one mentions politics or religion no matter how ambiguous or vague.

I know it would be simple enough to unlock it and state no politics but not everyone will read it. Give people time to get a fresh start and hopefully they will stick to the rules.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I am really confused... Laughing

pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which if my esteemed colleagues keeps unlocking this? Leave the damn thing locked or I'm telling Dad. Evil or Very Mad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this Ima?

I unlocked it.

Maybe steward has people under his spell because he found a book of ancient Sumerian incantations.

Oooops religion. Locked again.

rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That PWT is full of haters.

From what I've heard, steward has personally arrested over 50 scammers so I think he deserves a little more respect around here. This thread should stay open for those of us that admire that type of bravery and dedication to the cause.

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
N.O.R.A wrote:
I'm happy we have met.

Yay!

Okay, mods, you can now lock this thread. We've got a happy ending and that's what matters. Right?

Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Steward,
Hi All!! It's me, Mr. Scissorkick. I just wanted to write you a public little love letter. You are my favorite human being that is being in all humandom. My heart and loins throb with your ev'ry post. Please continue sewing hatred and reaping vengeance on scammers everywhere. I will never forget that night up the canyon (figuratively and painfully literally).
Love,
Your Fluffybunny

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
Maybe steward has people under his spell because he found a book of ancient Sumerian incantations.

Or he has been PMing pictures of himself wearing what can politely be described as a banana hammock. Confused

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr. sk LOL!!!

I couldn't help myself... really

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
mr.sk must have gotten the photo... Shocked (LOL!!!)

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Pre- April Fools madness...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182009
Fixed Blowout - Steward

Shocked

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that just peachy, now he's admin?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Displays of chagrin are so unbecoming, doncha fink?

Steward has obviously got summat that like wat we lack.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is the video.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Not so sure that there is a link between that thread and April Fool madness, but anyway, Gomer Pyle is on the case and if there are any shenannigans to be found, he'll be the one to find them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Not so sure that there is a link between that thread and April Fool madness, but anyway, Gomer Pyle is on the case and if there are any shenannigans to be found, he'll be the one to find them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate: Don't use the word "Chagrin" it's bad enough SMeyer raped the word over and over again and showed not mercy to raping other words. Evil or Very Mad

Mod note: I'd much prefer seeing the word "Chagrin" used than the word "rape" used casually like this. -Ima

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic