SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad switches e-mail address because of 'disappointed'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this lad that I sent a corrupt wu-receipt that he couldn't open, insisted it was a problem on his end, even mailed it to his other character. You know, the usual stuff. The bait was going nowhere so I lost interest. When I decided to send the original character another e-mail (some ten days after the last whining email that I had to send the info again, but not as attachment) I discovered the addy had been closed down.

I then e-mailed the other character about this (with a lame car-accident excuse) and got this:
Quote:

I am very sorry to had this bad news from you that you had a car accident, because no body told me concerning this so am very, very sorry so how are you doing doing now i hope you`re getting better as i will pray for you tonight so that almighty God, will take control over your life and nothing will happen to you my brother in christ.

Anywhere, Mr. Michael Taylor, is growing anound due to your promise to borrow him $1,500 which is taking long time to have the money and he decided to change his email address because of the disappointed so here is his new email address so that you can contact him and give him the information of the payment if its still available in the western union system.

E-mail: [email protected] (<change that 4 to an a)
Mr. Michael T4ylor

Kindly, get back to me as soon as you send the payment details to him so that he can have the money which your friend have been sent since over month ago. [Two weeks, more like]

Kind regards,

Obviously this lad wants to be disappointed some more.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? He doesn't like the current email service he is using? His excuse for getting his account shut down was an mob of "disappointed" people! Laughing

This will be a great mindf**king party for the manipulative Miss Eva! Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic