SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I believe I may be getting the hang of this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've been actively baiting since I joined this website. I tried my hand at a few and screwed up, because I tried pushing too hard. So, I hooked a couple of love baits, and have been having them going since January 23 or 24. I have gotten 3 bank accounts from them, and I believe I will now be able to lead them each on a "safari" of sorts, it may be a short one, but if I can get them to go somewhere it will make me feel better.
My character is a self employed business man. I have never said how much money I make, I just speak of my business travels and meetings with clients. My character is also deaf, lost his hearing in a tragic car accident when he was a teen, also lost his family in it Crying or Very sad Wink . I have "transfered" money and when asked, I eventually provided a receipt (nifty receipt generating website I found), and I allowed my remaining balance in my account to show $997,753.00
And that was only one of my accounts (I have told them I have personal, business, and another account). Since none of these "transfers" have gone through, I brought up the idea that I fly down to their local (since I already have the required visa) and provide the funds for everything that needs taken care of as well as give a sizeable donation to their "Reverend" for all the help he has provided to my "love(s)", after all, running a refugee camp for orphanes cannot be easy or cheap Wink . I also threw in the reminder that since I am self employed and have no family, I can stay as long as needed. Then I explained that since I own my own jet, I don't have to worry about purchasing plane tickets for us, I just need to find out when my pilot is available. Once I get this all planned out, I'm going to contact the "Reverend" to arrange him to pick me up at an airport that is some distance away, and not to tell my "love(s)" when I am arriving, so I can surprise them. I did that when I said how much money I was going to send, my "love(s)" then started calling me "father of their children" and stuff like that, pretty funny stuff.
How far do you think I can get these guys to travel to "meet" me? I'm going to pull a map up and check surrounding areas for an airport that will clear internationally traveling private aircraft.
I'm going to let them sit for the weekend, I think, and tell them I can't travel for another two weeks or so, because my pilot's children are having a sports tournament or something. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

St. Al..I also have a deaf charac. to get around that pesky phone call thing they all seem to push for. In a tragic boating accident. almost drowned legally dead for 10 mins. minor brain damage causes prob.'s with following instructions. Advice, keep on re-inforce the deaf story whenever possible and dont slip up and say you talked on the phone or heard something. You can get them to safari. I just always try to think and act like a real and compliant victim. Yes, dont push too hard or fast with them. uh, if I think of more advice I'll post here.

Create problems, drama, and complications in your fictional life.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Like having your character get over a "break up" with their lover, having a loved one (or the character itself) die, be "grounded" from the computer for looking up "Pr0n", go on a "business trip" and have your "secretary" take over until you get back. The possibilities are endless St.Aloysius!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I've used a burst appendix ( I had a four-day weekend and wanted a break from baiting). Then I took two weeks off from a lad cause he was getting very very VERY boring, so I checked my email and he sent me a bunch of emails "yelling at me for not knowing how to do business", so I slapped him and said that my incision got infected and that I had been in the hospital for the two weeks. Then he appologized, and I slapped him again for telling me to check my email every day, I told him I'll check my F****** email whenever I F****** want to, and that I have a family that I spend my time with on the weekends, and that I've been running my own business for 10 years and know how to business better than he ever will, and that I have made more money than he could possibly ever fathom. Laughing
He became very appologetic

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, St. A! It is amazing what a well-timed and well-phrased bitchslap will do. The last thing a lad wants is to piss off his meal ticket.

I have a lad who was proposing marriage (sort of) to me and then got very hostile when the WU receipt I promised him didn't appear. I accused him of toying with a girl's heart and two-timing me with my own sister. Now he wants to marry me again. Oh, happy day! Very Happy I'm going to tell him I tore up the WU receipt in a fit of rage over his infidelity. Sucks for you, laddie boi, now you are going to have to give me a bank account.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St. Aloysius wrote:

How far do you think I can get these guys to travel to "meet" me?

Only you can really know that, you know him. The answer really is 'how long is a piece of string?'. The limiting factors are how much money he has available for travel already, how lazy he is, and how far into deep water you've already led him. It sounds like you're doing very well on your own so far. Your own ideas are doing the trick. Baiters developing their own style, where what they do seems to be working, is a good thingĀ® imho.

Try him with various destinations, and see what he says. Negotiate distance, starting with another country.
He'll always ask for help with expenses before anything else happens. Money beyond his wildest dreams is there when he arrives. That's that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
St. Aloysius
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of them has asked for MoneyGram to hold over till I arrive. About a month ago, when they first started asking for WU, I sent the WU forms, and a bank account arrived. Now, since the bank transfers fail, they've asked for MoneyGram, so I made up a nice story about these "ridiculous security forms" MoneyGram wants filled out (Thank you NN), and I sent those out this morning. I think they'll fill those out, since my pilot can't fly until April 12. If those get filled out, I think it will take MoneyGram about one and a half weeks to make their decision...

Thanks for the help and tips folks Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic