SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

did i ruin his weekend?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad with a "diplomat with consignmentbox" format had kindly given me two bank accounts, but was urgently in need for money. That is quite understandable, lads want to celebrate the weekend too. Afterall, they are human too. So my geriatric character was given the choice of sending the fees with WU or have a meeting with the diplomat to hand over the fee in cash, and get the box full of imaginative money in return. My characters all hate WU and this geriatric one couldn't even find one if he was standing in front of the WU office. So a meeting in a hotel in Hamburg was arranged:
Quote:
Dear Gommal
I just received email feedback from the diplomat in Germany concerning your mail.
According to him he said that there is no how he can convey the consignment to Germany without the money because that is what he will use to cover expenses both at the port of departure and arrival there in Germany.
Alternatively he said since you are encountering difficulty in transferring the money to the two accounts given to you and making use of western Union money transfer direct to him .he advice that you should hasten up with the money cash and come down to Holland to collect the consignment because he will be departing Holland by Wednesday next week if he did not see you, he stated alternatively ,that he will deposit the consignment in a private vault in Netherland pending when you are ready to collect the consignment.
According to his explanation, he said that he has waited so long and he is running out of patience.
He complain that if finally he agreed to proceed to Germany for the delivery of the consignment to you that he is going to experience difficulty by not having you telephone number to reach you to announce his arrival and making arrangement on how you are to locate him.
He said that writing an email to you informing you of his arrival will also delay him more especially since he has no much time to be in Germany only to deliver the consignment to you.
Please Dear Gommel I advice that you should try and find a solution to this problem to enable us move forward.
Remember that we are talking about money, the diplomat did not know the content neither is he aware that the consignment contains money,. at this point we supposed to close up avenue of suspicion to avoid regret and had I known.
I wait for your prompt reply and solution to this quandary

Best Regards!

Don Sobostine.

Dear Don.

As i said before, i don't do business with western union. If it is not possible to provide me with another bank account to where i can transfer the money, then i suggest that i should meet the diplomat here in Germany and give him the money in cash. The diplomat is coming to Germany anyway, so we just have to find a meeting place. Maybe in Tempelhof airport in Berlin? Please let me know what you think of this.

Kind regards,

Gommal Stofil

Dear Gommal Stofil ,

I got your mail and have communicated with the diplomat concerning your request to provide another Bank account,. In his explanation he suggests that you send the money to him to -Holland Netherland via western union money transfer, this will be the fastest and the most reliable way the money can be received without any further problem as he will receive the money in a minute once you email me the western union money transfer control number (ten digit MTCN) that will as well fasten his arrival to Germany like i told you in my previous mail that he is billed to be in Germany in a couple of days

All you need to do is to log in to www.western union.com, Click to location and find out western union money transfer out lets nearer to you there in Berlin Germany

GO there with the money and pay it to the name of the diplomat

Name: Somuel Bolayan Forko,

Address Holland-Netherland

Please let me hear from you asap you make the payment and endeavor to send to me the ten digit CONTROL number (MTCN)so that i can forward it to the diplomat for pick up so that he will proceed immediately for the delivery of the consignment to you. Send the money to him immediately via western union money transfer this will be the fastest and the most reliable way the money can be received by him without any further problem

Thanks

I await your prompt update

My Regards!

Don Sobostine

Dear Don.

I understand that there is not much time. Therefore i decided to travel to the Netherlands to meet the diplomat and hand over the fee in cash so that he can deliver the box to me. Could you tell me where exactly the diplomat is at the moment?

Kind regards,

Gommal Stofil

Dear Gommal Stofil
I got your mail and your preparedness to travel to Netherlands to meet with the diplomat.
However i have conveyed your message to the diplomat and he said that one of his clients just paid some money to him and he will use part of the money to travel to Germany tomorrow to affect the delivery of your consignment to you.
He said that i should inform you to keep the delivery fee ready at hand to avoid making him to overstay his time.
Also he said that i should inform also to try as much as possible to find a telephone number and send across, according to him he said that it is very necessary to provide a telephone number at lease for him to use to announce his arrival and direct you where to meet with him.
Alternatively you can use somebody telephone number who is very close to you to receive the message through the person to you. Remember that the confidentiality of this subject shall be our top priority to protect.
Please try as much as you can to get a solution to this telephone problem and get this fixed.
I wait your positive reply as usual and get this trouble of telephone number solved.
Best Regards!
Don Sobastine

Dear Don

If the diplomat is flying to Germany, he can fly to Berlin and i can meet him at the airport. If i know wich flight he takes, i can look up the time of arrival and make sure i'm waiting at the gate when he comes out of the plane.

Kind regards,

Gommal Stofil

Then out of the blue the diplomat writes to my geriatric character.
Quote:
Dear Gommal Stofil,

My name is Mr. Somuel Bolayan Forko, a diplomat from Dan Sabastine. Sir, I will be waiting for you in Intercity Hotel Hamburg HauptBahnhof. The Address is : Glockenglesserwall 14-15 Hamburg 20095 Hamburg at 12.30 noon tomorrow. Please endeavour to be there on dot and come with the money. Importantly, please note that I do not have much time to waste, so you must be punctual.

Regards and hoping to meet you.

Somuel B. Forko

Diplomat

Dear mr Fokko.

Thanks for your email. I will be there in the Intercity Hotel Hamburg at 12:30 tomorrow. I hope that we finally can conclude this business.

I see you tomorrow.

Gommal Stofil

Of course, the lad in Ghana has to be notified, he was getting worried.
Quote:

Dear Don.

I have been in contact with the diplomat and we will meet tomorrow in Hamburg. I will get back to you after the meeting.

Kind regards,

Gommal Stofil

Dear Gommal Stofil

I am very happy to hear that you have been in contact with the diplomat and you are meeting with him in Hamburg,

Please remember the Reference Number of the consignment is:-#884\201\05\1 Tagged family treasures beneficiary Mr. Gammal Stofil

Amount inside the consignment is fifteen Million Dollars.

Please as you collect the consignment get back to me immediately.

I wait for your reply after your meeting.

Best Regards!

Don Sobastine

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great clapping "meet" this talent in Hamburg! European safaris rock Very Happy

Haach, reminds me of some of the pics mathias and Zen took...laddie running around the harbour looking important while hanging on the phone all the time.

PS. Don´t forget your umbrella, it´s raining! Cool

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then, on the day of the meeting the lad in Ghana was getting worried as he didn't hear good news from his associate in Germany.
Quote:
Dear Gommal Stofil

What is going on? honestly i am highly surprised and disappointed about your non-chalet attitude in handling this transaction i have severally demanded your direct phone number and you have vehemently refused to give it to me now how do you want the diplomat to meet with you without a phone line again you gave me an express permission to ask the diplomat to fly into Germany with your consignment now all through yesterday the diplomat waited patiently to meet with you all to no avail

please i am highly worried because the diplomat has a couple of days to round up his assignment in Germany as such i do not want a situation whereby the consignment will be returned back to source as unclaimed effect after investing time, money and energy "a stitch in time saves nine" so if this is a step up to reap me off the consignment you should better let me know so that i can off my hands immediately because all my life i never started what i cannot end up fulfilling

finally, the diplomat is still eager and ready to meet with you hence he is still in Hamburg please i need to hear from you urgently so as to know the next line of action i am worried

Don Sobastine

Dear Don.

I can tell you what happened. There are two Intercity hotels in Hamburg. On my way to the Hotel i got a bit lost and had to ask directions from someone. That person directed me to the wrong hotel. As i have told you before, my ears are very bad and i can't hear much, so asking directions is very hard for me. Anyway, i was waiting at the wrong hotel for some time but the diplomat never showed up. Therefore i asked someone from the hotel staff if they knew anything about the diplomat. They didn't know anything, but one of them asked me if i was in the right hotel. It turned out that i was in the wrong hotel and i rushed to the other hotel, only to find out that the diplomat was already gone. Therefore i went back to Berlin. So what do we do now? Should we make another appointment? Please advice.

Kind regards,

Gommal Stofil

Dear Gommal Stofil
I got your mail and have noted your point, send an email to the diplomat right away and explain to him and make arrangement with him on a possible way on how to locate him,
You can give him a dress code and let him give you a particular point within the Hotel where to stay and wait for him.
send him an email right away he is still in Hamburg.
i wait your positive responds
Best Regards!
Don Sobastine

So Gommal wrote to the diplomat explaining what happened.
Quote:

Dear mr Fokko.

You may have wondered where i was yesterday. Well, i was at the wrong hotel. There are two Intercity hotels in the center of Hamburg and i came to the wrong one. My apologies for that. I have already explained everything to mr Sabastine and he urged me to make another meeting with you. So can we meet again? It could be in thesame hotel again, i now know where to find it. And is it possible if you would hold a sign or a large piece of paper with my name Gammal Stofil on it? Then it would be easy for me to recognise you. You can say the time, as i'm retired i have all the time to come.

Waiting for your reply.

Gommal Stofil

Laddo in Germany wasn't a happy easterbunny.
Quote:
Dear Gommal Stofil,
It was a disappointing time after long journey to Hamburg Germany and waited for hours without you in sight. It is very appolen and stocked up for this kind orkward arrangement. I am very sorry that I cannot come the second time as am a very business person that has no time to waste beside, who is going to pay for the cost for coming and going and coming and going, you or who? Think about the cost?
I suggest you send the money by western union if you are very serious to receive this goods and include your receiving or residential address so that upon receipt of the money, we can make delivery to your door post instead of this lukewarm arrangement. Note that we are no more kinds and should not act like babies. I have no time for your shinaniga as the hotel has address and number. Importantly, send me scan copy of your passport or driver's license to enable us recongnise you on your door step after payment is receive.
This is the only help we can give again and no more.
Bye,
Somuel Forko

I'm not really sure the diplomat lad really lives in Germany as his IP was untraceable. But i'm pretty sure he has a rotten weekend! Twisted Evil

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What- and whereever, you´ve been wasting some mugus´ time there Twisted Evil

Quote:
It was a disappointing time after long journey to Hamburg Germany and waited for hours without you in sight.

^^Love this! Thumbs up

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely smile-worthy!

You and your non-chalet attitude, pfah!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
disappointed about your non-chalet attitude

No roof over his head?

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was good, non chalet!!! You and your appolen orkward shinaniga.

Real delivery people who deliver real packages, not these fake wanna-bes "diplomats" mya*s , know exactly what charges are due and who and where they will be going, they do not ring up the owner and ask them to WU $$ to them.
I hope he did have to travel a long way, serves him right!! You should have called the hotel and told them that he was a terrorist/thief/crimminal and to call the police!! to haul him off to the Pen..
Hope he has many more customers who have lots of shinaniga for him!!! TeeHee!!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played, vampire! Here's to more lad "orkward" arrangements! beers!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I do have another lad who calls himsalf Don, with a "diplomat with consignmentbox" format who thinks a meeting with the diplomat somewhere in Germany could be a good idea. By the way, i'm not at my best lately. I'm having a writers block so i'm just playing a bit with these lads.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For someone with writer's block you're doing a great job of yanking their chains! Very Happy That sounded like a very unhappy diplomat.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid Lad wrote:
this kind orkward arrangement.

Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the OTHER Don is ready to play with me too:
Quote:
Dear Gommal Stofil,

The Diplomat will be leaving Nigeria Sunday night 28th march 2010 to
Germany and he (DIPLOMAT) will arrive in Germany on Monday morning and
upon his arrival he will send you mail since you can not communicate
through phone and you have to make arrangement on how you can send him
the clearance fees (7600 EURO) to enable the Diplomat clear the
consignment from the Airport Authority and he will come directly to
your home to deliver the consignment to you without delay.

Best regard,

Dr. Don Mobutu

This lad is using gmail, i hope the diplomat is using yahoo or hotmail. I will find out if there are some webcams on German airports, that would be a great meeting place.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should get a www.readnotify.com account (25 emails possible). It works to get an IP from Google users Smile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This is not satisfactory, where in Germany? It way take yuo ages to drive to the airport, and which airport?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic