SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Guyman loves Western Union a little less now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After about 3 months, 100es of emails, three lost bank accounts and much time spent waiting in automated telephone ques - my guy man in India is finally expecting the big pay day.

There is however a small problem at the western union Very Happy Enter the wonderful MTCN S. service.

I will post a small sample of his emails:

Lad

Quote:
PLEASE DO NOT KEEP ME IN THE DARK. THIS IS THE SECOND DAY I SENT YOU INFO AND UP TO NOW YOU HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF THE MAIL FOR ME TO BE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INFO.

I BELIEVE WESTERN UNION TAKES JUST MINUTES TO SEND IT.

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE SENDING IT IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT IT AND GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF THE W.U.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE
DR SMITH

I dont want him to be in the dark so I send him the transfer info - he only needs to click a few boxes first...

The mugu has landed YES! Very Happy

Unfortunately he solved it a little to quick ( I didnt click the frustrate lad option)
Quote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:57:01 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:00:53 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 392
Total Refreshes: 7
Completed the Process?: yes

I get this ( so full of hope)
Quote:

I have followed the instruction in the link and have gotten this MTCN: 32551 37xxx. Did you use any name to send it or should i use my email id and the code i have gotten?

and then

Quote:
I AM YET TO COLLECT THE WESTERN UNION. THE MTCN NUMBER IS NOT COMPLETE. THE LETTERS XXX IS SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBERS AS IN 123... AND WESTERN UNION IS SUPPOSED TO SEND THE REMAINING THREE NUMBERS TO ME AS SOON AS I FINISHED SOLVING THE MTCN PUZZLE. BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY. PLEASE CONFIRM WITH THEM AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

He is still cool and sends an email to the president of the MTCN S. service:
Quote:

Referencing the email below sent by you, i have retrieved some digits of the MTCN for the $3000 send by XX XX and is still awaiting your confirmation message to send the remaining three digits to me so that i can collest my western union before the 48hrs mandate.

You always say you will send the remaining digits shortly after i finished retrieving the 7 visible digits but this is about 10hrs since i retrieved the MTCN and you have not sent the last digits as promised.

I am awaiting your urgent response

I cancel the first transfer and send him another by the same means.

He gets back to clicking boxes again Very Happy

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:12:02 -0400
Time of last Box click: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:20:24 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 462
Total Refreshes: 10

He claims it took him 2 hours - he really spent more than 3 hours...
Quote:

I have just retrieved the MTCN number. It is a very hard puzzle to solve. It took me about 2hrs to retrieve it. They will be sending me the last three digits of the MTCN shortly. If they send it, i will be cashing the money in the morning because it is night here already.

Once again, the final three digits elude our dear guy man, he is now writing a support ticket making threats to switch his business to moneygram Laughing
Quote:

> HELLO,
> I HAVE NOT YET HEARD FROM YOUR SUPPORT AGENT. IF THIS METHOD IS NOT RELIABLE YOU LET ME KNOW. THIS MONEY IS FOR BUSINESS AND YOU ARE DELAYING LIKE THIS, WHY? OR SHALL WE SWITCH TO MONEYGRAM? MAYBE THEY WILL BE MORE RELIABLE.

> PLEASE SEND ME THE REMAINING DIGITS OF THE MTCN OF MY TRANSFER OF $3,000
> REGARDS

After several emails back and forth he sends me this, Western Union in CC.

Quote:
MY FRIEND, YOU SHOUD PLEASE ASK THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE MONEY TO SEND. THEY ARE VERY STUPID AND UNRELIABLE. I HAVE PASSED MESSAGE ALL AROUND MY CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE TO SEIZE FROM USING WESTERN UNION SERVICES AS THEY ARE SO MESSED UP THEY DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER REGARDS FOR THEIR CUSTOMER.

COLLECT THE NUMBER FROM THEM AND SEND TO ME DIRECTLY AS I WILL NEVER WRITE NOR CALL THEM AGAIN. I AM GOING TO WRITE A PETITION TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE REPORTING THAT BRANCH

and then this ( only to western union)

Quote:
YOU PEOPLE ARE FOOLS. YOU SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY BACK TO MY CLIENT SO THAT HE CAN SEND THROUGH A RELIABLE MEANS AS YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKED. Laughing

GET AWAY WITH YOUR RUBBISH SERVICES. A WHOLE INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION LIKE YOU, TO SEND ORDINARY $3,500 IS TAKING YOU ONE WEEK SO THERE IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT YOU PEOPLE.

DO NOT SEND ME THIS STUPID AUTO RESPONSE AGAIN BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SOLVE MY
PROBLEMS.

( I am sending a rude reply from Western Union here )

He mails me:

Quote:
DEAR XX,

UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY INFO FROM YOU OR WESTERN UNION. DOES IT MEAN YOU CAN FORFEIT SUCH A BIG MONEY. GO AND TELL THEM TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN SEND IT THROUGH A BETTER AND MORE RELIABLE MEANS.

I AM GETTING TIRED LOOKING IN THE INTERNET EVERY SECOND TO FOR A MESSAGE I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL EVER COME.

Too be continued Very Happy

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THEY ARE SO MESSED UP THEY DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER REGARDS FOR THEIR CUSTOMER.
clapping clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads reply to western union - classic stuff Very Happy

Quote:
Asshole, youre a criminal. Why u dont wanna send my complete digits for the past one week?. Do not woory. i'l write an article about u people and put on the internet. i have printed all messages from u including this last one. i am going to slander u people internationally.

Watch out. I called u people on phone severally droping message in the answering machine but u people are so dumb,lazy and and are behaving like an uncastrated bull. Uncultured animals like u. Lokk at the way u treat and talk 2 ur customer. I will paste this particular mail on the internet for ur wh
ole company to c what ur branch is doing.

You dirty wild dog.

Bastards. U want to run my business down i think, but i'l first run you

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Brilliant!!!

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Third time´s the charm!! Hopefully I will have him back to clicking boxes again. I have given him my sincere promise that western union will not cause any problems this time.

Quote:
It is very good of you for the concern. I reaally appreciate. I will be waiting for your update. Regarding the stupid Joe Fost, i wrote several mails to him complaining about the complete mtcn and made many calls but he pretended not to see them. When i now treatened to make a publication on the internet regarding the western union mode of operation, he responded and said he will get back to me as soon as possible. but after two days i never heard from him. if i call, he will put the phone in answering machine.

After that out of annoyance, i wrote him an abusive mail which i copied you and after that he has sent me up to four abusive mails I too which proved that he was seeing all my complain mails and was neglecting them.

that was just it, he is incompetent.

i appreciate all your efforts.

Dr Smith.

Lying lad - Western Union ( i.e me through the mtcn S site) only sent two abusive emails Very Happy )

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, my lad is getting quite fast at clicking boxes so this is not wasting enough of his time.

The mugu has landed for the third time:

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:10:32 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:48:25 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 179
Total Refreshes: 0

and quite hopeful:

Quote:
YES JUST CONFIRMED THE REMAINING DIGITS. WILL CASH IT TODAY. AFTER CASHING,I WILL UPDATE YOU.

BYE FOR NOW.

DR.

but there is trouble:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

Please you please reconfirm the MTCN of my western union from xx to Smith Adams(New Delhi India).

I have gone to the western union outlet to cash the money and they are telling me that the computer is not accepting the digits after i have printed you confirmation message bearing the last three digits which i went along with me.

Please i request yourt humble assistance as you have earlier rendered.

I am on my computer awaiting your urgent and kind response.

Thanking you for your kind assistance.

Dr Smith Adams.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With a little luck I can bring him around for a fourth attempt at clicking boxes - the mumu ias actually asking to get back at it Very Happy

Quote:
There is still problem. Uptill now, i have not gotten the money. The MTCN outlets are telling me the number is not matching in the computer. I want to sole the MTCN number puzzle again to retrieve the number but the easiest way is for you to reconfirm this number from them and get back to me because i have written them regarding that and they said the transfer is successful so i do not know why the problem in number..

This is the MTCN number i have: 5052255556. The three western union outlets i have gone said that the number is wrong.

Please get the correct number from them and send to me asap as i will be in my computer always for your response.

Regarding your friend, it depends on when he is coming to new delhi so i see if i can adjust my outside the state schedule as there always is due to a new mini outlet we want to set up in North East India.

Let him just call me before coming so i know schedule and how to adjust it if need be.

Kindest regards,

Dr Smith.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have gone to the western union outlet to cash the money and they are telling me that the computer is not accepting the digits

clapping clapping

this is really good - about blew coca-cola out my nose reading this

and the frustration level must be getting to him banghead

so close he can probably smell it

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
DylanMoransDoppelganger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic stuff, it really shows how they will do anything for the money.

since it's none of my business and I am not scared or afraid of your abuse attitude towards me, so if you close my email box from anywhere, then I will open another one since it's free to open a new email account, so go head down to hell and finish up what you
have started since you're not ashamed of yourself still behaving like petty ill-mature stuff with your attitude towards me. Shame unto little boy as you have deferred yourself before me. Bye Bye Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, I am not scared Goat
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladbuster - He needs more friends. Get his phone number, and pass it on to a hundred other mugus with the e-mail "I just got your e-mail. I am very excited but I have lots of questions. Please call me as soon as possible at _____ (insert mugu phone number)."

signed [mugu name]

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Abradibes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to sole the MTCN number puzzle again to retrieve the number

LOL
Iamhenk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! Wel done Smile

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
bleacher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DylanMoransDoppelganger wrote:
Fantastic stuff, it really shows how they will do anything for the money.

It also shows how they think people will do anything to give anyone money.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin: I have worked this mugus ogas phone so hard - u wouldn´t belive it Very Happy I send out a few hundred mass insults each week and always add that number one way or the other. He changed number once a while back and I am hoping to see him switch again Cool

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic