SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr G Reigns Supreme

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has obviously been done over by mr g more than once.
in fact by the look he is infested with mr g's. this message was also cc'd to about 13 other Mr G looking addys that are not mine.

Quote:
Idiot Gomer Boyz Or Whatever Bullshit

Listen Boy's you guy's are all fool's reason, 1 you have a poor web 2 i don't know how you guy's can be so stupid this way on yahoozo Job's therefore there are lot of jobs in Nigeria olo olé, O shi len shà bo bo yi he promise you guy's something this web and all your emails going be black i personally gonna trace your mails/job's from now. Are you guy's the first people doing Yahoo job, Ghana that started this job couples of years back they were not so stupid like you people ha iya bo bo yin eba. rubish

so he is personally going to spend all his time chopping mr g.

this guy is in for some serious pain and anguish Twisted Evil

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit that when I turn my Mr G0mer machine on, it's a bit like unleashing the Death Star. Laughing

Those Lads who don't accept his offer are going to feel the force of his will upon them.

How dare he criticise the official G0merBoyz website. It's superior to the crap they make. In fact it's crappiness makes it truly authentic. Laughing

I hope Mr G0mer isn't irritating him. Very Happy

I suspect he'll probably hear from Mr G0mer again. That's what scammers do after all. It's really satisfying to know a scammer is irritated by another fake scammer. If that's all he does - that's enough, though my intent is far more evil than just that. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah
so has he got our addys from the site?

this lad appears to be in senegal. I asked him what i did to him.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a disappointing response so far, but it takes a while for the phaser banks to warm up, and |rina won't be travelling until late April, so there's plenty of time. Meanwhile I won't ease off hammering every Lad I can find with the proposition for them to meet her in Cotonou.

Lads may decide that the only way to get some peace is to send someone. Laughing

If it doesn't pick up, I'll translate it into Ladspeak and then try some more.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping

An absolute coincidence, I just got this

Quote:
0sinor Axxxxxx or Paulus do you call yourself. Forget me. You have done enough damage to want any information or assistance from me.
I cannot tell you the gravity of what yuou have done but, thank you for telling the bank you know me, thank you.
I have been given a querry so, have agood day and it will be to the best of your interest to forget me.

There is only one Lad I can think of who would have such fond memories of Mr G0mer to provoke such a reaction, unless another baiter's Mr G0mer has been at work on him.

I'll warn him that he's probably been dealing with a fake. Very Happy

Reply sent

Quote:
WHO DO U SAY HAS DONE U HARM.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY WE DO BIZ AS IT IS EASY TO SHEAR BUT HARD TO EARN RESPECT AND THERE IS NO BIGGER NAME IN 419 THAN MR G0MER.

IF U KNOW OF IMPOSTER TELL ME HIS DETIALS SO I CAN TAKE CARE

ONE LOVE - MR G0MER

He probably won't bite, but why did he bother sending me the first mail if he knows I'm bogus ? Twisted Evil - curiosity sometimes makes it hard for a Lad to let go, and anyway it would be fun to find out just what happened to him.

Last edited by GomerPyle on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor 0sinor. He's had such a hard time. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and 0sinor go way back, and he never thanked me for entering a profile for him on a West African gay site, with his photo, and then circulating it round all his local internet cafes.

I hope no one thinks he might be Mr G0mer. Evil or Very Mad

Some other Lads could want to collect all the money they think he's stolen from them.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reply from idiot gomer bullsheets lad

Quote:
Guy, I sent that message to all of your groups simple because i found out that you guy's are messing up perhaps look at your list on your low less web are you guy's the only once into Guy level come on cheer, how much are u guy's even harming from job to lead you people doing all this bullshit, perhaps am an international man thats all.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another reply from this guy when i asked him how much had been chopped by the gomerboyz.

Quote:
Ha !!! Chop from me, that's really funny, well the problem is that you don't know whom you're communicating with perhaps you/other members of yours email have been trace and monitors by my security hackers.

I think this one may need to be taught a lesson. the only thing is how?

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One fun thing is to suggest that the G0merBoyz are hooked up with the Nigerian internet portal to the rest of the world, and can view all messages passing through it to scoop up all Wuxfers - or it can be suggested that they are hooked in to WU and have a deal that they share 419 payments 50/50.

The idea is to play on Lad paranoia, and I bet most Lads believe that they must be getting more replies and success, and that something's going wrong somewhere.

If you have a hormonal teenage son and you tell him he can't be getting dates because of the funny mark on his forehead, he'll go and check, even if he knows you're lying.

Find an issue that concerns someone - then exploit it. You have to do it well, but it's human nature, and people can't fight it.

It's not hard to guess the things that a Lad worries about - so go to work.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot keeps sending my insults back at me like a parrot.

If anyone else wants to insult/bait him please do.
fedcom 1980 @ yahoo.com

it seems he is a lotto lad
ip points to senegal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer wrote:
Quote:
he never thanked me for entering a profile for him on a West African gay site, with his photo, and then circulating it round all his local internet cafes.

How ungrateful. Laughing [/quote]

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic