SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad tries to find shipping company depot + photos and audio

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After several failed attempts to send my lad his processing fees, and much form filling by him, I finally told him I would send him the money, hidden inside a bible, to his address in Benin City, Nigeria. The package was impounded in Lagos following an Xray which revealed the contents included cash. It was agreed that the lad would send his 'agent' to collect the package from Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. This agent lad spent a few happy hours unsuccessfully searching for the office of the shipping company at the airport until the news broke that the shipping company had screwed up and had handed the package over to someone else.

The next day the shipping company told the Benin City lad that he was entitled to a compensation payment for the lost package but this required a security photo of his agent with a pass phrase.

The shipping company refused his pleas to pay by Western Onion and told him that the payment must be collected from their distribution depot near the Airport. The lad said he would send his agent again but of course, the shipping company required a new security photo for this,

Yesterday Benin City laddy sent lots of desperate emails saying that his agent could not find the distribution depot and that he "is currently stranded in lagos". Well, at least he wasn't stredded. I've been sending him detailed but misleading directions to locate my non existent depot situated somewhere along the long Agege Motor Road to the east of Murtala Mohammed International Airport. For some reason the agent lad can't seem to find it.

While the agent lad was looking for the depot, I was in email contact with the first lad in Benin City.

From Benin City lad
Quote:
He still cant find the depot. Cant you understand? Go to the front ofthe airforce office. He is there waiting and on a blue t shirt. Hetold me he is fraustrated and cant keep on walking to and fro without finding any depot. Please send anybody to the front on the airforce. He is there waiting.

I told him I would send a man out to the main road to wave a red flag to help agent lad. The shipping company then phoned the agent lad to help him with directions.

Click to listen

Benin City lad wrote
Quote:
He still cant see the flag. Plese tell the man to come down to the airforce gate. My agent is broke and can not pay for any transportation now. He is currently in the airforce gate. Please send somebody.

By yesterday evening the agent lad had run out of money to pay the motor bike driver he had hired to run him around.

From Benin City lad
Quote:
He is a passenger but can not currently afford a motorbike now as he is broke. Please send anyone to the airport junction by the bridge, he is on a blue sleeve shirt. Please before 4 oclock as he will need to be on his way back tomorrow.

and later ....
Quote:
Please send anyone to meet my agent at the airport junction along agege express road. He is sitting under a tree at the junction. Please help. Try and call him again.

This morning the agent lad is currently waiting in the reception of the Jabita Intercontinental Hotel on Obafemi Awolowo Way, Lagos where we’ve arranged a meeting to hand over the money.

It never ends ……….

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.

Last edited by Tigbitties on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is sitting under a tree at the junction

Under a tree? No no, he should be IN the tree Laughing

Nice work BTW Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That second picture says it all.
He got what he deserved! Twisted Evil

Nice one! Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one! I love the thought of him walking up and down the road looking for the office or the man with the flag.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My agent isbrokeand can not pay for any transportation now.

You broke his agent! Laughing
I didn't know that the agents were the ones paying for the airfare? I should travel with an agent more often so that way I can fly free. *facepalm*

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update on this bait. The Benin City lad is now desperate. His agent waited all day in the hotel reception. Yesterday he sent me 32 separate emails. Here's a sample.

From Benin City lad
Quote:
Now what. There is no sign of your agent. The day is almost over andmy agent is absolutely annoyed about this errand. He is still in the reception hall and the staffs are growing suspicious of him. Please tell your agent to hurry.

and later from Benin City lad
Quote:
How do you now want my young agent to survive in lagos today. He has spent all he has and on the other hand, if he had odered for breakfast just like you said, how do you think he could have paid?

I told him that someone from the shipping company did call at the hotel but there was no one in the reception matching his agent's description. Must have been just at the moment his agent nipped off the the toilet. I said we would try again today and to have his agent in the hotel reception from 9:00 am to meet my delivery driver.

The lad replied
Quote:
My agent will be i the hotel by 9:30am. Send your agents details and ask him to call my agent.

Oops, 9:30 was too late. He missed my delivery driver by just 15 minutes.

My reply
Quote:
The driver called at the hotel at 9:15 this morning and he said that your agent was not there. He has had to go to the airport now to collect today's deliveries but he will be available later on to go back to the hotel.

If any baiters here have lads in or around Lagos who are at a lose end today, please feel free to have them go along and meet my lad to cheer him up. Here are the details.

Hotel
Jabita Intercontinental Hotel Lagos Nigeria
144, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Lad's name Inope Audu Martins
Description: wearing a black top and blue jeans

He's sitting in the reception area. He shouldn't be hard to spot.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Awesome, I like it better and better Laughing
Please provide your lad a deck of cards to cut waiting time a bit Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can provide the real name of a Benin City based lad and his photo if you want the delivery to get chopped. Being in the same city, I'm sure some bad things could happen since the chance of them knowing each other is pretty good.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds good sir scam alot. I'll come back to that idea when these lads have given up on picking up the payment in person.

Benin City lad has started threatening to pull his agent out of Lagos if he doesn't receive his payment. Time to put a quick call in to the agent lad at the hotel to make sure he doesn't leave.

>>>> Click to listen

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Benin City lad

Quote:
Well, my agent just called and said he has been kicked out of the hotel and was regarded as a destitute. Thanks to your agent, my young agent has been embarassed and mal treated and yet there is no sign of your agent. My agent is now around the hotel and it is best you driver call him when he gets to the hotel.

Well, it's back to the tree then, I suppose.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties' lad wrote:
Well, my agent just called and said he has been kicked out of the hotel and was regarded as a destitute.

Best line I've read today!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Best line I've read today!

Me too Laughing

Quote:
Well, it's back to the tree then, I suppose.

IN the tree please Cool

Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please send anyone to meet my agent at the airport junction along agege express road. He is sitting under a tree at the junction. Please help. Try and call him again.

hey Tig, excellent work, this is something for me to aspire to. Do you actually know agege express road or are you winging it in your descriptions?

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tig, let me know when you want to do the dolla chop. Just send me a PM and I'll light the fireworks for you. Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spectacular work, Tigbitties! Very Happy

I love it when lads are kicked out of establishments when awaiting meetings that will never occur. Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^and as a "destitute" no less. Laughing Well done, Tigbitties. clapping I excitedly look forward to more lad pain, enhanced by SirScam's possible dolla chop... boxer

Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's really great to read all the responses from fellow baiters.

@Jwoods, I was just using Google Maps and aerial views from Google Earth to guide the agent lad over the phone.

After agent lad was kicked out of the hotel, I told Benin City lad that my delivery driver had made it back to the hotel and he was waiting in reception.

From Benin City lad
Quote:
Another day wasted and your agent is nowhere to be found and on the other hand, my agent has become a suspect in the hotel which means he can not go back there.

They finally admitted defeat and agent lad went home.

From Benin City lad
Quote:
My agent was in the hotel for eight hours. He left the hotel at about 5:30pm. He has now taken a night bus back to benin.

He's now given me a bank account, so I'll be sending that off to Alan today.

I'll start setting the scene ready for sir scam alot's dolla chop. In the meantime, here's a form that this lad had previously filled in for me.

I'm sure that this lad would have to do less work if he got a real job. At least he'd get paid.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tigbitties - i would love a copy of this blank form - do you have the pdf?
PM me.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go wowwow. Just click the link below and then hit the download button to the right of the screen.

>>>> Click to download

I can't remember which baiter here created the form but credit to whomever it was.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bit of baiting !

Long may the pain continue !..... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal favorite question from the form:

"I get frustrated with people who waste my time".

He answered "No". Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I can be trusted with glue" - No.

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"This transfer is a legitimate one" No.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After this lad returned home from a few happy days on his city break in Lagos, my shipping company enquired after his well-being. The Benin City lad responded.
Quote:
He made it through the night and is currently resting after a long night journey.

Please send the authorisation form so i can fill it.

You heard him guys. He actually wants the authorisation form so his bank transfer can be made. Well, we wouldn't want to let the lad down so I sent him another form and here are the results.

Acknowledgements to Nurse Nasty who created this form

If you'd rather view the completed form as a better quality PDF, then >>>> Click here

My main character has agreed to repay the fees to speed up the process so the scene is now perfectly set up for sir scam alot to step in and work his magic using his well-honed dolla chop. I can hardly wait. …..

niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i might just be being stupid, but i left this forum because i found it too confusing , how do people get the scammers to write out a sign and hold it up? especially as it is a message saying that he has failed or something Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic