SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Corrupt a wish Genie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ZZZzzzaaaappp, your wish is granted and now every time you blink the channel changes on the TV, the radios with in 50 meters change channel too and your computer web browser changes pages too.

I wish I were as smart as I think I am

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BOOM! You're so smart that you annoy everyone around you and eventually have no friends and you become victim to constant beatings at random.

I wish I could sing well

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BROOPADOOP! Unfortunately you can only sing, not speak, which makes phone orders a nightmare, and everyone is looking at you strangely all the time.

I wish that low-fat low-cal icecream was made in more flavours and didn't have that odd slippery texture and weird aftertaste.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whooooosh! Wish granted, but now the low cal, low fat ice cream is so delicious and available in so many different flavors that you can't stop eating it, and the total calories and fat taken in is so huge in the end you gain 150 kg's (about 300 pounds in medieval measurements) in no time and you can't get through the door anymore.

I wish my Oracle backup system wouldn't be corrupted due to daylight saving time changes.

Fight My Brute

Last edited by wokabo on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(150 kilos is actually about 330 pounds, not 200 - but I digress)

BIG BADA BOOM! The problem now is that daylight saving problems now affect you. Soon you are completely out of sync with the rest of the world and the sight of any clock or timepiece (even an hourglass) drives you into screaming fits.

I wish that the agent who talked Jeremy Irons into appearing in the Dungeons and Dragons movie, the casting director who selected Marlons Wayans to appear in it, and whoever did the costume and make-up design for Bruce Payne as Damodar, should all fall into the same 30-metre deep spiked pit.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish granted, but the spikes are 2 cm (that's about 1 1/4" in medieval measurements) long and covered with a soft big mattress , silk sheets and 7 young, beautiful, very lightly dressed and willing women.

in case the agent, the casting director and the costume designer are female, they are lesbian and so are the girls at the bottom of the pit

I wish my length conversion calculation skills were better...

Fight My Brute
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(2 cm is about 0.8 inches - I digress again)

SHLURPEDURP! And you can instantly convert metric length measurements into... Egyptian cubits.

I wish that this madness would end.

Sand Timer x 7
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pooffff! Madness ("One step Beyond!!!") finally splits, causing their entire portfolio to be on air 24 hours per day over the next 6 months.

I wish my office desk would clean itself up each night.

Fight My Brute
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want, but you get sacked because your computer and all stationery and office supplies just keep disappearing and gawdamn it, someone's responsible!

I wish that freshly-gorund coffee would taste as good as it smells.

Sand Timer x 7
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, it does as of now, but chewing on that coffee powder makes your teeth go dark brown, and the only way to whiten your teeth again is to pull them all and replace them by a cheap set of false teeth (which incidentally make you look like Dracula).

I wish it was already lunch hour (4 minutes to go)

Fight My Brute
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BADABING! It's lunch hour. Unfortunately it's still breakfast in the local eateries, and you don't have a gun to back up your desire for lunch.

I wish that there was less gossip about Lady Gaga.

Sand Timer x 7
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, but now Beth Ditto is completely gaga.

I wish it was lunch hour again and I hadn't eaten yet.

Fight My Brute
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POOF!

It's now your lunch hour and you haven't eaten. However, all you have are Hot Pockets and the microwave's broken.

I wish I had some chocolate-covered pretzels.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GANGAJANG! Unfortunately, they were in your pockets, and the dry-cleaner closed early...

I wish that scammer hadn't asked me to talk dirty on chat... puke

Sand Timer x 7
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BANG!

Indeed he didn't. Instead he made you watch him perform a striptease on a webcam chat.

I wish I were getting promoted today.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

You're instantly promoted to Chairman of your company.

As the chairman, it is your duty to move the chairs from the cafeteria to the meeting room for each board meeting.

I which the email I just received (actually while typing this) REALLY was not spam! Promised!

Fight My Brute
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the fairygod mother waves her wand.
Sadly though, despite the promises, assurances, even a handful of RSOT's you don't beleive that the Nigerian Lottery has chosen you, and you giggle as they attempt to send you a genuine cheque for £3 million 100% risk free to a duff address.

I wish that girl will be in the gym again tonight.
AND I'VE SEEN HER IN A VERY SMALL BIKINI BEFORE YOU TRY TO CORRUPT IT THAT WAY! Evil or Very Mad

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's there! Woohoo! With her new girlfriend!

I wish I could play piano.

Fight My Brute
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wokabo wrote:
She's there! Woohoo! With her new girlfriend!

I think you have missed the point of corrupting the wish! Laughing

You can now play piano as well as a deaf person having a fit with two 7lb sledgehammers sat at the keyboard, blindfolded

I wish I was in the above photograph, the meat in the sandwich one might say! Shocked

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pooffff! Now you have to stay there for 24 hours. Razz

I wish for world peace. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

La la la...POOF!! You are in the picture but the camera transformed you into a hotdog and you get eaten. Shocked

I wish I had some caramel brownies with ice cream right now.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pooffff! You do and it is as big as a frig and it is melting. Laughing

I wish everyone was as friendly as I am. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

done, everyone is now as friendly as your good self, free beers are handed out everywhere and the world is a better place, unfortunatly to make up for the now lack of rude and abrupt people, you have become a self indulgent, cynical, grumpy, unloving, unloved, boring, insulting, oppressor. Congrats your now a mod.

I wish that i can get away with that last comment.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BING-KLAD-DE-VILIAK! You'd be OK, but for the other 99 comments...

I wish that the true story of what happened on board the Mary Celeste could at last be told.

Sand Timer x 7
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hisssss: The story was told, but you were called away on important business missing out on the story.

I wish I were cursed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic