SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is it just me... or...?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blackninjabong
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are Lads getting more and more stupid in this new year.

I got an email from "Google Customer Support" with a subject "Help me!" that turned out to be a love scam.

I also got an email that implied the country of Haiti made me a lotto winner (even though they are in need of some real life lottery wins).

I also got the buttplug email which you can read about if u see my threads, which makes me wonder, are scammers falling more victim to de-education, or scambaiters having a sick joke or are the lads generally getting more mentally unable as the days go by?

I know there is alot of fun potential to be had amongst unruly scambaiters, but ive just noticed ever since I got back into scambaiting after about a year, nearly all the emails ive received come with major common sense errors, and I mean, beyond lad common sense mentality.

It could be a sign 419 is no longer becoming profitable or workable due to new laws and technology, but I really do wonder about this.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi blackninjabong Welcome to 419eater

Yep, I've been getting some really screwy mail lately. Scammer claim 3 different names in one mail, and another that changed scams midstream. Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
blackninjabong
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had the whole change scam things a few times before.

I find it kind of ironic how even though they are "prominent and well off officials" Rolling Eyes they get offended if you in any way put a halt on their business transaction which they are so desperate to put forward even though they "say" they live in great big palaces.

Im sure im gonna have a completely off the wall one stare me right in the face and I wont notice it Laughing
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be a result of massive de-education. Don't question this, because this is actually a blessing in disguise. If baiters encourage them to claim even MORE names/orgs in the same email, it will make their scams appear that much more outlandish and potential victims will be more inclined to ignore and DELETE said scam.

Are lads getting dumber this year? LETS HOPE SO! This could be a good year for de-education. Lets forge ahead, remember EVERY LAD LEFT BEHIND!

Here is an example of such good work done by a hard working de-educated lad.

Quote:

THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATION
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVAL OFFICE
SPECIAL DUTIES/LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU
OUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB YOUR RE..........
==========================================================================
U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVAL PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M
THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER IN CONJUNCTION WITH U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION DO HEREBY GIVE THIS IRREVOCABLE APPROVAL ORDER WITH RELEASE CODE: GNC/3480/02/00 IN YOUR FAVOR FOR YOUR CONTRACT ENTITLEMENT/AWARD WINNING PAYMENT WITH THE UNITED NATION TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. NOW YOU’RE NEW PAYMENT, UNITED NATION APPROVAL NO;UN5685P,WHITE HOUSE APPROVED NO:WH44CV, REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331 , PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO : 103 , WORLD BANK RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE CITI BANK TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433 ; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBER , THEREFORE YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE UNITED NATION IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 72HRS.

From: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=181439

Lad-de-education is a noble trade. We need more de-educators.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While that buttplug one is extremely hilarious, I'm still not sure if it's not just someone having a laugh. Just sounds a bit too funny to be true.

Although I guess there's a small possibility it's a massive case of de-education, in which case the person who caused it is a true evil genius mastermind and has earned my undying respect and free beers! hehe
beers!

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ De-education is a wonderful thing. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is simply proof that scambaitng is working. It used to be that they got only 1 or 2 real vics and could keep the thread straight.

Now they have to find the vic in a couple dozen baits all at the same time and it becomes much more difficult to keep a thread from getting screwed up.

This is evidence of overworked lads.

Keep up the good work. Real vics can see the screw ups too.
Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Rusty Trombone
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is priceless how is anyone let alone a real vic supposed to make heads or tails of this garbage passwords and secret codes and transaction numbers geez this lad really spells it out so that even the smartest person couldn't figure out this gibberish
Quote:
THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATION
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVAL OFFICE
SPECIAL DUTIES/LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU
OUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB YOUR RE..........
==========================================================================
U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVAL PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M
THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER IN CONJUNCTION WITH U.S.A GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION DO HEREBY GIVE THIS IRREVOCABLE APPROVAL ORDER WITH RELEASE CODE: GNC/3480/02/00 IN YOUR FAVOR FOR YOUR CONTRACT ENTITLEMENT/AWARD WINNING PAYMENT WITH THE UNITED NATION TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. NOW YOU’RE NEW PAYMENT, UNITED NATION APPROVAL NO;UN5685P,WHITE HOUSE APPROVED NO:WH44CV, REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331 , PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO : 103 , WORLD BANK RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE CITI BANK TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433 ; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBER , THEREFORE YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE UNITED NATION IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 72HRS.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic