SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a Brave Little Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is emailing me from her hospital, and she is being kept alive by life support. Look at how brave she is, willing to risk her life just to talk to ME, a total stranger who has sent her 1 email expressing interest in her offer. Smile

Quote:

I intend calling you for brief

conversation before executing this task

though my doctor warns it will

extremely endanger my life support

devices but feel free to keep in touch

and send me your contact details for

brief conversation before transferring

the funds to you without any delays.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you must make

payment in the name errrK!!!!

and you were so close....

to helping her out

best make it a quick call, just in case she doesn't go the distance.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she healthy enough to make it to WU? Can she drag herself in agony from her hospital bed to MG? Is she strong enough to make it to Accra?

Please find out.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she well enough to make it to Chad to pick up your payment?

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she well enough to pick up her payment in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso?

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The inflicted genus .. definately a Lazarus a wannabe .. I like the imaginings that the e-mail will interfere with the life suport system ... *click send * ... beeeeeeep

Quote:

I intend calling you for brief

conversation before executing this task

though my doctor warns it will

extremely endanger my life support

devices but feel free to keep in touch

and send me your contact details for

brief conversation before transferring

the funds to you without any delays.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DylanMoransDoppelganger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask "her" the name of the hospital so you can send some flowers?Smile

since it's none of my business and I am not scared or afraid of your abuse attitude towards me, so if you close my email box from anywhere, then I will open another one since it's free to open a new email account, so go head down to hell and finish up what you
have started since you're not ashamed of yourself still behaving like petty ill-mature stuff with your attitude towards me. Shame unto little boy as you have deferred yourself before me. Bye Bye Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, I am not scared Goat
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always lost lads when I asked them questions which obviously poke them in the sense of revealing they're lying.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet scold her for calling you and changing all the payment details! We must consider our health first! You might add that she said because of her medication don't trust her emails

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scam-dum-doo wrote:
I've always lost lads when I asked them questions which obviously poke them in the sense of revealing they're lying.

They do that when you poke them without a good bait. My British Red Cross scammer survived many pokes. I even sent a certified mail (not really) Money Order because it was too big to send by Western Union. With the eyes on the money, they can survive a lot of pokes. I even kept bugging him to correct an error on the real Red Cross site because it still claimed to accept money orders. That was fun. I bet he was sweating that, but was too focused on trying to get the money to go away. Twisted Evil

I have poked others before dangling the carrot to get rid of a few when I needed to focus on a promissing piggy. They go go away quickly.
Wink

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic