SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait - Wadino's Excellent Adventure co-bait safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Baiters,

I'm Rev Wh0 and i travel back and forth to Nigeria, when i was returning last trip from Nigeria i was sitting next to an American guy on the plane and we got chatting, quickly we got on to the subject of 419'ers which i have come accross so often in my travels to Nigeria
He mentioned to look up 419Eaters.com as we left the flight.

I looked it up and liked what i read and decided to become member........
I then, after read Eater Uni and studying peoples work decided that i needed a Mentor.

I read all "Black Dogs" work and decided to PM him and let him know i needed a Mentor and he kindly agreed to mentor me....

That was my lucky Day.............He is an excellent mentor.
The rest as they say is history.

(This is our Co-bait Safari)

*** A NOTE FROM BLACK DOG - After 7 months of baiting this lad and his eagerness to construct a new branch of my church and claim the funds to build it, his trust and faith in my church was so high that I had him lined up to get a Mark of Faith tattoo... That was until I got a new mentee which had massive potential to be a great baiter, what better way to start your baiting career than a safari as your first bait.

Grab a beer, sit down, relax and read on as we present to you... W@dino's Excellent Adventure!!!

ME (Reverend J4mes D0nald) - red
BLACK DOG (Reverend Br0ck P3terson) - green
LAD (himself) - blue

Quote:
Dear W@dino,

I am willing to send a church representative to meet you in a few so please weeks in Nigeria on my behalf, a very trusted fellow leader who can provide you with your Leadership Starter Kit when you meet him and help to plan the construction of the new worship centre.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

IP Address: 78.138.22.178 - Abuja
Quote:

Ok Rev, Please tell me when exactly the person will be coming so I will know.

Thanks for urgent response.

W@dino

Quote:
Dear W@dino,

Did you get the rent prices for halls in your area? I will need to know the rent prices and also the amount needed for the down payment of some land because when I send the church representative, I will also send a package with the amount of cash you require for commencement of the worship centre.
The man who will be meeting you in Lagos is Reverend J4mes D0nald, a long term member of our faith and now the principal Reverend of the UK branch of The ********** Church. He will be arriving at Lagos Airport on March 15th at 17:55 on British Airways Flight Number BA0075 and I would need you to meet him at the airport where you can show him around Nigeria and give him a local tour to make him feel at home after a long flight.
Because of the amount of cash that J4mes will be carrying, is there a chance of hiring a security guard to be with you both for the duration of his stay?

If you need to contact J4mes D0nald for any reason, feel free to contact him at [email protected]

God Bless You

Br0ck P3trson

Quote:

Dear Rev Br0ck P3terson,
Top of the day to you sir. Im very glad that finally you have agreed to send a representative (Rev. J4mes D0nald) of the **********church to meet with me personally here in Nigeria. As for the land spaces, I have sent their prices to you before. The down payment of any of the land we may choose for the church (worship centre) building is 30% of the total cost price, so it now depend on the one we choose. The lands are in different location and sizes thats why their prices are also different, you alreday have the price list of the different lands so you choose the one you want us to acquire and send the 30% down payment. As for the temporary worship centre where we can rent for now, the total cost of renting a reasonable venue that have found is $17,000 (seventeen thousand usa dollars) for one year,I suggest this because there will be enough time to really plan and execute the building of our permant Worship centre within this period of one year without any rush and everything will be well done also couple with teh fact that we must have also create awareness with our publicities and done alot of evangelism, I want us to be known with this period of time so that we we get into our own building everything would have been administratively and otherwise arrnaged .

In terms of security for us both, it will be good and I can arrange this but it will attract some charges for the services depend on how many days he is staying. I will write J4mes D0nald a mail also so we can get to know more about our selves even before he comes. There is something I have been forgeting to ask you Rev, and that is where are you from and where are you currently based? please tell me in you next mail. I want to have the cell phone contact of Rev J4mes D0nald so we can talk of fone and get familiar.You can give him my number to call me if he likes +2348******072,+23*****357131.
I think it will be good i send him my picture so that he can recorgenise me when he sees me and i also need his too if you deem it fit to do so. He should provide his uk phone numbers for me to reach him .
I hope to hear soonest from you and also about the final arrnagement of any before Rev J4mes's arrives.
Stay Blessed in the Lord,
W@dino

Quote:
Dear W@dino,

I have instructed J4mes D0nald to contact you and I hope that you get to know each other a little bit before you meet.
He is a dear friend of mine and if you want a subject to get him talking about, mention anything about football because he is a big fan of the game.

When you meet him at the airport could you have a rental car arranged so he can go straight to his hotel with you because as you know, the climate is very different to that of the UK and J@mes will need to relax a little bit after a long flight. Keep all receipts for any costs you incur and J@mes will reimburse you for your expenses when you meet.

Would I be correct if I estimated the required cash for the rental of the hall and down payment of land to be in the vicinity of $30,000, if more is needed then I will get J@mes to withdraw the funds from the bank. I need reassurance that you will have security guards available because J@mes will be carrying a large amount of cash when he arrives and I need you to promise his and your safety throughout his trip.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
W@dino,

May the lord bless you Sir, let me introduce myself.
I am Rev J4mes D0nald of the UK Division of the ***************Church, i welcome you my son.
I was informed by our patron Hon Rev Br0ck P3terson that you are the gentleman whom i am to meet on this first African venture for
our beloved church, it fills my heart with excitement and anticipation at this great challenge God has set as a task for our faith to resolve.
I was informed by His Rev that you were aware of my travel details and you would make sure "meet and greet" arrangements in your Lagos airport Nigeria.(We can discuss this on phone later)

I will be carrying leadership starter packs which consists of church office equipment, application forms, promotional posters and flyers, an official uniform,
i will also take US$20,000 cash for the land you want for the new branch and to purchase items for your branch and some decorations for your branch of the church. I can also give you the deposit
How many staff do you have and there sizes (For Jackets, trousers and shoes) so we can organise the correct amount of HPC Uniforms.

Will you confirm you will be at the airport waiting and have a sign with the church name so i can identify you on arrival.
My cellphone Number is +44 7********** please feel free to call me.
Due to a busy Sermon schedule it is not always on, but i will revert ASAP.

God has opened the door, it is fo you to tread the path of enlightenment and abundance
God Bless you.

Faithfully in God
Rev J4mes D0nald

Quote:

Dearly belove Rev. J4mes D0nald,
Its an honour to received your mail in my mail box. I was informed by our father in the Lord of you coming. I do wish above all things to recieve you at teh Lagos airport as a very special guest in the ************* ch3rch in Nigeria west Africa. As matter of fact I consider this ministry already existing here because i already feel the Lord reach lives through this great commission of his here in Nigeria. I want to say that you are everly welcome and the good God shall grant you safe flight here. I tried cally your fone number but was not going like you said please you can call me with these numbers +2348******072,+23480*****131.Rev. already told me you are a great football fan so im going to make sure you have football games to feed your eyes with.

My size of shirt is 15
touser (waist 34,length 41 and half
Shoe size ( 43)

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours in the lord,
Wadino

Quote:

Dear Rev Br0ck P3terson,
Thanks for the response to my mail even if you did not answer one of my question which is very important to me.The question is which country are you from and where are you presently based?

As for the security, I will arrange as I said in the previouse mail. For the hall i told you the rent payment is $17,000 for the period of one year, and I choose us to take one year for us to have enough time to build our own worship centre. below are the amount for the land spaces again.

The land space and net prices:

1. (a) 400ft x 400ft : $183,000

(b) 400ft x 400ft :$188,000

(c) 400ft x 400ft :$210,000

2. (a) 400ft x500ft : $200,000

(b) 400ft x500ft : $240,000

(c) 400ft x500ft : $240,000

(d) 400ft x500ft :$245,000

3. (a) 550ft x700ft :$230,000

(b) 550ft x700ft :$255,000

4. (a) 1000ft 1000ft :$369,000

For any of this land spaces that we may choose, we need 30% down payment. Down payment (part payment) is for us to secure the land so that we will not miss it.so you must tell me exactly if the down payment (part payment) is possible of any of the above listed price.

I have gotton a mail from Rev. J4mes D0nald.But i have not been able to reach him on fone because his fone is not going through yet. The hotel and security are no problems sir, its can be well taken care of,be rest assured about this. He is most welcome to Benin city, Nigeria ,West Africa . I want to have the final flight arrival informations incase there is any form of change in the earlier schedule and also time in PM and AM respectively.

Yours faithfully,
Wadino.

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I have already told you in previous mails and phone calls that I am Australian and The *************** Church has branches worldwide, you must have forgotten. Also, it states on our website, the locations of all our branches.

I hope all is well and am happy with the land prices you have found, thank you for going to the effort to research these prices.

I would also like to get a photo of yourself to place on the Leaders page of our website, introducing you as the new Nigerian Branch leader so if you could send me a recent photo of yourself I will have the office staff put the picture on the Leaders page as soon as possible.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Dear Rev,
Thanks for the nice response to my mail.Attched to this mail is my picture as requested by you.
Im happy you like the prices of the lands,But you have still not choosen the one or the price range we should go for OR the down payment will determine that? please answer me on this issue so i can be clear when purchase. I always do my very best to adhere to instruction and taking instructions from The most respected Rev. of a faith (*********** church) which I now belong is very important to me.
I need to be clear with this sir.
Thanks wadino.

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

Thank you for the photo, I have handed it on to our office staff and it will be added to the leaders page of our church website by the end of the day.
I have revised the land prices you listed and taken into account the size of the building and carpark facilities needed and I feel that the 550ft x 700ft block of land will be ample for the new worship centre. At a price of $230,000 the down payment will need to be $69,000 and adding the $17,000 for the rental of the hall makes it $86,000 that J@mes will need to bring with him.
I will need you to organise some security for you both because this amount of money is too large for J@mes to be responsible for in a foreign country. The person that you choose to be security guard for you both must be trustworthy.

J4mes is organising you a ********** Church uniform? I will notify him to organise that if he has not gotten sizes from you already.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3t3rson

Quote:

Dear Rev P3terson sir,
Calvary greeting in the name of Jesus christ of Nazareth.Its an honour to meet with a man of God like you who is so high placed by God and yet very simple and humble. Sir the Good God who has started with you will finish with you in Jesus name, amen.Sir I feel Im not worthy to have a word with you but its only by the devine grace Of God in heaven that this is happening today.

Like I discussed with my beloved brother J4mes D0nald, there are alot of people suffering In Nigeria and this has taken them out of faith of the price christ paid for their redemption on the cross of calvary.

But i already see a devine speedy transformation coming to my people through a great commission of the ***************church because I have been praying for God to give us a devine direction in this chariot. The devil came , stole ,killed and destroyed but christ has risen now through the ************* church and dry bones are about to recieve flesh and live again in Jesus name,amen.
Finally Sir, God shall strengthen you from time to time in your humanitarian and selfless services to revive the human community in the world over.

Remain Blessed my brother
Yours faithfully,
Wadino .

Quote:

Dear Brother J4mes,

top of the day to you in the name of our lord Jesus christ.

I wish to announce to you that my picture has been uploaded in the official web site of the great and respected ************* church as a leader in Nigeria. I cant wait to give you an Agape hug when we meet face to face in Nigeria.

Stay Blessed in the Lord My beloved Rev. J4mes D0nald.

My regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,

Wadino.

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad to see that you cherish your role as a leader of this faith in your heart.

I look forward to the successful establishment of The **************Church Nigerian Branch and I have confidence that you will lead your people with grace, Christian knowledge, care and love for the entirety of your leadership. I have contacted Reverend J4mes D0nald and he is satisfied that you will be a great leader and friend.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Brother Wadino,

Good bless you and your flock.

Congratulations................

I feel i can call you Brother now you have been in Principle, obviously after certain ceremonies have be completed ordained by our great leader the Rev Br0ck P3terson.

It is truly an achievement you can be proud of, to be mentioned in the same breathe as the Rev Br0ck P3terson, to stand shoulder to shoulder on the same web page is a privilege indeed.
We at the ************ Church pride ourselves on our achievements with the church spreading the divine lords words , but with this comes great responsibility.
I am sure you will be happy to wear your *********** Church uniform, and wear it with pride when i arrive.
Look forward to seeing you soon my Brother in Christ.

Faithfully
Rev J4mes D0nald

Quote:

Dear Brother J4mes D0nald,

Sorry about the bad phone network that would not allow us talk well in the morning. i was also in a meeting where I was invited as a motivational speaker . I also used the opportunity to intoduced the ********** church to the people as a God sent church and an organisation that God is sending to Nigeria at these last days as a canopy of hope to the hopeless.

I wish us to talk later maybe the network will be better so i Can know more about your coming.

Stay blessed,

Wadino

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I hope all is well for you and your family.

I made mention of you and the opening of the Nigerian branch at my morning Service today and our congregation said a prayer for you and your members.

For J4mes D0nald's arrival, would there be a chance that you could perhaps get a small gift for him? You don't have to get him anything if you don't want to but I just want him to feel comfortable on his arrival and welcome by you.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:

Dear Rev,

Its a good thing to hear from you today. I have also been saying prayers for the *********** church leadership teams worldwide. I have had more than 3 seminars and and occassions where I speak as a motivational speaker and in all of these occassions I have never failed to talk about the ********** church as a God sent church/organisation that is committed to the up liftment of humanity in the world over but Africa especially. I have also introduced my self as the leader of the Nigerian worship centre preparing their minds for the soon opening worship centre where God is going to be critically attending to Nigerians spiritual and material needs. I visited the prison and also the hospital with my visitaion out reach team, and there i also spoke about the good intention of the *********** church. Sir people are already in expectation of the ************ church here in Nigeria.

I have also the intention of giving a gift to my dear brother J4mes D0nald. Its barely a week before I meet j4mes and this will really be a great day in our lives.

Its a great thing to have a worship centre established here in Nigeria. I tried reaching you several times on the phone,but you will not pick up the phone. I quite understand you are a very busy man.

J4mes also tried to call me but phone network will not allow us talk very well.

Finally, I want to let you know that on my part, im already very prepared to step into the role of leadership in the ************church, im only waiting for the the arrival of j4mes.

Stay Blessed dear Rev. Br0ck P3terson.

My regards to your family and flocks of the *********** chruch in your worship centre and the world in General,

Wadino

Quote:

Dear Rev. P3terson Br0ck,

Top of the day to you sir. God bless you ,your family and the *************** church.

Please tell Rev. J4mes to bring the money in British pounds sterling when coming to Nigeria. The reason is that exchange rate has badly affected the US dollars and this affected the estimate we initially made. This is not to say that there is change or any form of increase but it will be better if I get the money in pounds since j4mes is coming from The united Kingdom. Sir make this mandatory to help me carry out my duties and responsibilties adequately without hitches.

I have been enlightening and sensitizing people about the ********** church and Gods purpose for sending this church at this point in time to Nigeria. Sir, Im very happy to inform you that the peoples expectations are high about the faith and arrival of the h0ly pr0phet church worship centre in Nigeria.

Like you should already know, Im a motivational speaker of the christian faith. By his grace im also a leader of three different groups (organisations that look upto me in somany ways.)

Please sir, i need ur urgent reply as regards my request of the currency type.

Stay blessed in the Lord's Vineyard,

Yours surely ,

Wadino

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

Thank you for your mail and good wishes, it means alot to hear that you are so motivated by your new role as a leader and can spread the word of The *********** Church to those in need.

I have spoken to Reverend J4mes and explained that you will be needing the money changed to pounds. This is not a problem and probably more convenient.

I am pleased to hear that you have training as a motivational speaker as this could prove quite useful if we had you as a guest speaker at one of our seminars and I feel as though God has somehow been responsible for our paths to cross

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Ok sir i will be happy to speak anytime anyday anywhere anytime. have a wonderful day in the vineyard of the Lord. Wadino

Quote:
Dear Brother Wadino,

Hope all is well for you and your family this fine day, may the Lord find it in His heart to guide you through another day in your life and show you the light, for every day the sun shines is another day that Gods love shines upon us.

I have received many gifts from the Lord and recently I feel that meeting you is another gift and the establishment of a branch of our church in Africa has always been a dream of mine and you are making that dream a reality.

For J4mes D0nald's arrival, I will need you to welcome him warmly. Is there a chance of having some African style musicians with you when you greet him at the airport. If you can, please don't mention this to him that you will have them waiting so it is a nice surprise to welcome him to the airport. Also, to get his attention when you wait for him at the arrivals gate, please be holding a sign with *************CHURCH written clearly on it.

Reverend D0nald also mentioned that you have a International Passport, we would like to invite you to speak at one of our seminars in the near future as you mentioned you have motivational speaking training which I think would be useful for sharing international Christian ideas to our members.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Dear Rev. Br0ck P3terson,
Im so glad to hear from you this day. It would have been very interesting to welcome him ceremonially, but im a very security consciouse man. This is not possible because of the cash he is coming with. so I shall make sure that there is a dormisilary account so that I can recieve money direct via bank to bank wire transfer process to be on a safe side. We have already discussed about the sign of identification when we meet at the airport. I shall have a sign with THE ********** CHURCH on my chest and him also same this. I will be honoured to be invited as a motivational speaker and by teh grace of God he shall manifest him self through that. I have an international passport already incase I need to travel for any seminar.
Have a fufiilled day sir,
Wadino

This phone call was soon after:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245610634/ef95880e/AUD000027.html

Then this one to J4mes D0nald:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245780337/b61baa8b/12-Mar-10.html

Quote:
Dear Brother Wadino,

Thank you for your security concerns for Reverend J4mes, I need to know 100% that you will guarantee his safety during the five days that he will be with you in Nigeria.

On his arrival at the airport, you will need to be waiting as close as possible to the Arrivals gate and be holding the sign that says THE ********* CHURCH, the sign needs to be large and the writing must be clear. The reason for this is because of the large amount of cash that Reverend J4mes will be carrying, he will need to see you as soon as possible to minimise the risk of theft of the luggage he will be carrying.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Brother Wadino,

God bless you my child,
I have spoken with the Rev Br0ck P3terson today, he is very enthusastic about my visit to West Africa and Nigeria in particular, i have the attachement of my flight details from our girls here which has been attached.
i will call tomorrow to ensure everything is in order for my arrival.
God bless you

Quote:

Dear Rev J4mes D0nald,

I'm so happy to receive your flight details. Like I told Rev. Br0ck P3terson, I have arranged adequate security for us. Its a pity there will not be ceremonia welcome in the airport or in Benin, The reason is for the security of the cash you are carrying. But this will be the next time you are visiting and before then there will be an account where you can wire money direct instead of carrying it in cash.

God Bless you and your family and the ********** church worldwide.

Wadino

Just a comfort call from Wadino:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245779723/503c2f54/14th_March_morning_call.html

Last call before the Lagos Flight

http://www.4shared.com/file/245746695/44aa531b/14_Mar_last_call_before_flight.html

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!

A quick call to Wadino from inside the airport while he is waiting outside:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245838593/c265181/Eagle_has_landed.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245838674/e8757f5/in_Airport.html

Here is a video of inside the Lagos Airport (I arrived on a flight after the one we told the lad so I could see him waiting)
***Video removed for my "Safe baiting" due to unwanted ID being shown***
At 2:09 I am 99.9% sure that he is the lad standing at the sidewalk waiting for me, here is the screen shot of him waiting:

Called BD when the wait was too long:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245614755/4068e27e/AUD000028.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245624836/c3c729af/AUD000029.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245629414/e48f0bb8/AUD000030.html

Quote:
Dear Brother Wadino,

Just an update on what happened with J4mes at murtala mohammed international airport. He did arrive on the flight when you were waiting for him and there was issues with the customs and immigrations department. Firstly, J4mes was asked for a Yellow Fever certificate at the customs desk, which you did not tell him he needed for his trip. Secondly, he filled out the customs declaration form, for the GBP60,000 + the additional cash in the leadership packs which is over the $5000 limit for undeclared cash and due to the fact that he was on a tourist visa, the amount of cash he was carrying was not passed as someone who was on holiday.
He was sent back to London on the BA flight that night and is now enroute to Accra, Ghana to meet with another potential leader. He still has the case with the funds for the land you are purchasing with his luggage, you will need to arrange with him on how you plan to collect your funds.

This has all been a major inconvenience for The ************Church and we will need to arrange a business visa which can take a long time to get due to the fact that J@mes has been extradited back to London and the Nigerian authorities will frown upon this when granting business visas. You may be needed to sponsor J4mes for his issuance of his business visa.

Reverend J4mes did not sound too happy when I spoke with him and he said that he will contact you when he arrives tonight in Accra

God Bless You

Br0ck Pet3rson

THEN................

IP: 41.206.15.2 - Lagos

From there he sent this signature line bonanza.........

Quote:
Dear Rev,

I wish to express a deep sense of disappointment at this time. I feel I have been fooled and taken for granted because I trusted and believed in you As a man of God. I waited at the airport with security and taxi all which I spent my money to pay for because of the Love and trust I have for you as a clergy man, at the end I discovered that J4mes never came to Nigeria at least he was not found on the British airways manifesto and also was not in the Immigration or custom office where he was suppose to be if he had any problem. Its a pity you made me lost so much money and wasted my time and took much risk to travel a 6 and half hours journey by road. Till now j4mes number is still not connecting or reachable. You people really made me sick and mad. I wish I never went this far with you.

I really wonder how a many of God of your level should lie about little things like this. You are not owing me or me owing you , we wanted to come together to carry out God's work.

I'm really very disappointed.
You told me on phone that j4mes was deported back to the UK, if that's true , till now j4mes has still not called me to tell what happened.
While I was in the airport waiting and worried about j4mes, I called several times to find out what was wrong with j4mes, he never told me he had any problem, I even sent him an sms to find out if any problem and he never replied my sms. So far I have spent $600 for expenses for security, taxi, accommodation and transportation, If you don't pay me back this money , God shall pay me back for being honest with you.
God bless you sir.
Wadino

Yeah, yeah, yeah... blah blah blah...Wadino, this game aint over yet, we still need to get your ass to Ghana!!! <-- BD

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I was surprised to receive this email. We have done everything in our power to help you in establishing a branch of The ***********Ch3rch and I now feel extremely insulted by the way you have emailed me.

J@mes was at the airport like he said and for you to doubt that is nothing short of disappointing, he is now doing everything he can to help you when he arrives in Ghana.

Remember that you came to us asking for help and this is not the way to treat someone who wants to help you

God Bless You

Br0ck P3t3rson

Reverend J@mes is now in Accra after being deported back to London:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245754243/8807c184/Rev_Arrives_Accra_16mar10.html

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I have spoken to J4mes and he has landed safely in Ghana and is now staying at Brother Richmond's home.

I am unhappy with the Nigerian Customs and Immigration Department and have notified them of the problems that J4mes had at the airport and we will be trying to get a refund for the plane ticket to Lagos. Also I have notified them that we had a friend travel all the way from Benin City to meet J4mes and he is now needing reimbursement for his expenses.

J4mes still has the briefcase that has the money you needed for the land deposit and your leadership packs, he even bought you a gift for when he met you at the airport, a jersey from a football team. I want you to find a way to get to Accra, we cannot send you a plane ticket so I suggest that you perhaps travel by bus or if you arranged with a taxi driver to take you to Accra then J@mes can pay the fare once you arrived.

This is the only way Wadino, once you get to Accra, everything will be fine

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

This phone call was straight after:
http://www.4shared.com/file/245639066/7fa97d3f/AUD000031.html

This one to J4mes D0n@ld:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245747906/bf8199b0/Call_1_17mar10_2_.html

After these calls:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245748680/cd04e1e6/Call_1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245748760/5245a65f/Call_2.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245749002/57e21115/Call_3.html

HE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

He called J4mes as soon as he arrived in Accra sounding a little bit stressed:
http://www.4shared.com/file/245749022/65d47397/Im_in_Hospital.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/245746774/acec2434/18_mar_10_give_doc_phone.html

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I am currently in the hospital my child after getting quite ill from drinking the Accra tap water. I am using the computer at the hospital to access my emails as I have been having trouble with the phone I bought in Nigeria. Please email Br0ck P3terson because he will give you the details of Mister Richmond's home so that you get some accommodation, I will be released from hospital in 2 days and prefer not to have visitors so I will see you at Mister Richmond's house. The leadership packs and the money for you in the suitcase are in a safe place so there is no need to worry about them being lost while I am in hospital
I must go now, the doctor wants to do some tests

--

Faithfully
Rev J4mes D0nald

These phone calls to Br0ck P3t3rson were straight after:

http://www.4shared.com/file/245643591/bd030acc/AUD000032.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/245646374/60b95f4d/AUD000033.html

^^^ as you can see, I was a little bit desperate to get him to email me so that we got the IP hit from Ghana so I played the dead battery game and switch my lad-phone off

We got him there!!!

IP - 41.218.225.162 - Ghana

Quote:

I'm sorry about your health condition brother J4mes. However, im not happy about the way I have been abandoned here since I came to Accra. You know the distance of traveling three countries to meet you in Accra but only to be left here without shelter and accommodation. I'mm on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Its really not the best you can do for me even if you have anything against me my beloved brother. You should have given Richmond my phone contact so that he contact and pick me up so that I can at least rest my head after the long distance journey, but you never did this. I believe that Rev. p3terson trust and find you capable so he sent you. you know you are the reason why I'm here. I came with one of my flock who has been convinced and persuaded about the *********** church by me, Only to meet a very bad condition. This situation is never justified j4mes. Still I wish you the best J4mes cos we are suppose to be brothers even I' ve not been traeted fairly. But I must tell you something chap, I'm not interested in anything you have to tell me any more because its seems not to be working out. There is always one problem or the other anytime we arrange to meet. I feel very bad about my self for embacking on this journey which has cost me alot of troubles and dis-organisation. what stops you from telling the doctor to tell me the address of the hospital or however we just meet at least.

I have been left in the dark for too long and Im fed up.Thanks for all the troubles. You should have made Richmond pick me up at the park but i feel you just want to make me waste my time and my money for reasons I dont understand. the whole thing makes me sick i must tell you j4mes. I hope to go back to Nigeria Hopefully saturday morning. As for Rev. P3terson , he will never call me or even sms me ,. but he calls you to get updates from you. If really you are seriouse about meeting me, I think we should have met by now but for me im convinced that i ve been wasting my time. Just forget about the money and everything maybe you can have some else or maybe not me ok.
I wish you God's Blessing and good health J@mes,

Wadino

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I need to inform you that due to the events that have taken place in the last few days and the illness that hospitalised Reverend J@mes D0nald. I will personally be visiting Ghana myself to sort out everything myself, this is the only way and I want you to stay in Accra until I get there.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

As you can see... Alot of lad phone credit was burned up during this bait and Wadino is still stranded in Accra... Still just as hooked as the day he left home. Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoyed baiting him.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Happy Baitin'

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has been a pleasure to do with you... you are a great mentee and we did well to get the safari.

Congrats on your pith... We certainly earned them mate!!!

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Who & Black Dog Congrat's on the Safari Laughing

Great bait clapping

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic work and so close to the action Very Happy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens next. Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant, a safari - and on your first bait too. Welll done to you and your mentor.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update on todays efforts

Rev Who got this call:
http://www.4shared.com/file/246688918/2605b199/21_Mar_me_in_Abidjan_hospital.html

I sent Wadino this email
Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I have been trying to call you all day.

There has been some problems with J4mes D0nald and due to him drinking the tap water in Accra, he has suffered a ruptured bowel and needed to be emergency airlifted to a rectal specialist. He is now in a hospital in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Brother Richmond has packed all of Reverend James's belonging when he was medivac'd to Abidjan and he still has the briefcase with the deposit for the land with him.
I have booked a flight today and will be arriving in Abidjan on Thursday and I need you to meet me at the airport in Abidjan so that we can both go to visit James Donald and when he recovers from his ruptured bowel we can all fly back to Nigeria together.

Here are my flights details:

Departure Arrival Flight Information
Apt Tm Time Apt Tm Time Duration Carrier /
FlightNo Equip Freq
Flight Info BNE
DXB I
- 8:30p
7:40a DXB
ABJ -
- 5:30a
2:55p +1 28h 25m EK 0435
EK 0787 345

I will be landing in Abidjan International Airport at 2:55pm on Thursday afternoon on Emirates Flight number EK787

Brother Richmond has also buried your starter kits for safe keeping, they were buried by 2 of his followers on a vacant lot at this address in Accra: Centary HJL Pantang 2. Madina. Accra-Ghana.
I have attached a few photos that Brother Richmond sent me of his followers burying the starter kits so that when you get to the vacant lot it will be easier to find. When you dig up the leadership packs, could you photograph the contents of the box and send them via email to me so that I can forward them to Brother Richmond, he wants to make sure all the money is still with the leadership pack and that his followers are trustworthy.

I look forward to meeting you in Abidjan and getting this whole mess sorted out.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3t3rson

^^^ the attached photos were from Nurse Nasty's treasure hunt thread of the Ghana lads treasure box

He replied:

Quote:

Dear Rev,
Its a pity that I can not be traveling to meet you any else other in Nigeria any more because the whole thing is getting too funny for me to believe. I do not have confidence in you or james any more. If you want me meet you anywhere, you must sponsor my trip, or else forget about me because for im already forgeting about you people because you have caused me enough troubles.

Wadino

Then 2 minutes later:

Quote:

This was how james told me to meet him at the airport and later Ghana and yet I didnt see james. If its true what he said why did he not send richmond to pick me up at the bus park and take me to the house. I got to Ghana and it was after like 7hours that I have been calling that he picked to tell me he is in the hospital. Like I said I dont have any form of trust for you people any more I wish this whole thing to stop. I hate the situation you ve passed me through. Bye

So to reassure him that we mean well, i sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Brother Wadino,

I will be in Abidjan on Thursday, all you need to do is be there to meet me and everything will be fine. I will sort this mess out and we will all travel back together to Nigeria.

You say that we should sponsor your trip, if you give me receipts of your travels to Abidjan, I will be happy to reimburse you for your expenses.

If you collect your starter kit from where Brother Richmond has had his followers bury them then you will be financially stable again and then you will be ready to travel to meet me. Remember to take photos of the box for me to send to Brother Richmond.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3t3rson

Hopefully he digs up the treasure box. A few more calls and emails and he will travel to Abidjan... I am sure of it.

SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, you guys!! clapping clapping clapping

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are so cool. I wanna be just like you one day.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
Hopefully he digs up the treasure box.

Excellent news. Should I contact my pink-ninja lads and tell them someone is coming to collect the box? Or, the Minister who thwarted their scams is coming to desecrate their holy site?

Nice baiting gents!

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfull bait, can't wait for the next installment.

So, does Rev Who get one of those camcorder icons for filming the lad? Or are those for webcams only?

Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soon as we can edit out the unwanted ID on the video it will be re-posted Very Happy

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Rev Who on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Justin Bieber
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am regret to knowing you in my life,after you know that noting for me again,no job,no house,no parent,so what am waiting for,it will better for me to kill my self - Footprint

I know you are not ready to help me,after you detroy my life you said that i should not contact you anymore,i will kill my self,and is you and your husband who killed me - Footprint

Tattoo

Safari X 4

Safari Lagos, Nigeria - Hell
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work and congratulations on the pith!
I´m looking forward to reading the ongoing story.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, after a few boring emails and calls begging to get him home he must have found his way back to Abuja so I have started re-baiting him from another address with a totally different angle while at the same time continuing this bait...

I just thought I would see how far I can push this lad and try to get an apology (or a rant) out of him for wasting our time and failing to meet us and here is the results:

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

You failed to meet me at Abidjan Airport. Why are you playing games with us?

We had alot of faith in you as a future Nigerian branch leader and you have let us down. God will punish you for wasting the time of our church. We spent alot of money to fly to meet you and your stupid behaviour and time wasting has delayed the chance of a branch being built in Nigeria. You should feel ashamed for your actions and we demand an apology.

I am in Abidjan for another 2 days untill J4mes D0nald is released from hospital and then we will be flying to Lagos.

God forgive you

Br0ck P3t3rson

Quote:

Dear Rev,
I demand an appology from you. Im not stupid neither do I have a stupid behaviour. If God is punishishing any body for the church not being established in Nigeria, that will be you and James.Now listen Rev, I dont have horns in my head that make you think im foolish or stupid. You told me to meet you in lagos, I was there and you made a fool of me, secondly you told me to come over to Ghana , I was there and you people mad e another fool of me with somuch expenses that I incured to make it up to you. I called James more than 80 times on fone to tell him im alreday at teh bus pack to pick me up he never picked the calls. When I was on my way we were talking all along, as soon as he calculated that I was in Ghana with the time I told him I will arrive he did not pick his calls again.

This means but you people have only be making fool of me to make it worse I was with some body I have told much good about you. After all the dessapoinments without any compesation , I will be very foolish to come to abijan when im not sure I will meet you people. Nobody recieved me in Ghana ,I was left on the and yet you say im stupid for not coming to Abidjan . I think it would have been stupid if I came. If you are really have anything seriouse , you must come to Nigeria and Benin airport is only where I can meet you not even Lagos. Anything short of this is zero.

I had alot of faith in you, but now I dont anymore.

Bye

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

There is no way on God's earth that I would apologize for YOUR mistakes throughout this whole situation. You have been lazy and time wasting the entire time that we have been in contact and when J4mes D0nald was ill, you abandoned him in Abidjan and I had to fly over here to be with him.

We have not made a fool of you Wadino, you did nothing to hurry yourself to meet James, all you did was complain about travelling. James had travelled willingly halfway across the world to meet you and you disrespected him by failing to meet him and abandoning him when he needed you. Shame on you and may God forgive you for this.

I forgive you for this all because I am a good Christian but all I ask is for an apology for wasting our time and money. If you want us to change our flights to land in Benin Airport then that can be arranged and we can sort this mess out once and for all. We are still happy to have you become a leader as we feel you have proved that you are worthy of church leadership. We still have your deposit for the land and 1 of your starter kits so we can give them to you when we get to Benin Airport.

God Bless You

Br0ck P3t3rson

Quote:
Dear Rev,
I feel your words. But must also feel my part too. I have always wanted to be with you and i loved james with all my heart. There is no way I can abandone james when he is ill. But i just felt he does not want to see me because if I dont want to meet him I will not even travel at all. I have not been to Ghana before, but I went just to meet with james and at teh end he did not show up and also did not send richmond to pick me up. This was really hard for me in a strange land. I appologise for my wrong and harsh words, for this I say IM SORRY REV. Please send my regards to James. and I wish him quick recovery in His health.

Stay Blessed

He will be back on the road again soon.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Can't wait until then! Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Who & Black Dog

I love it !!

"You told me to meet you in lagos, I was there and you made a fool of me, secondly you told me to come over to Ghana , I was there and you people mad e 'another' fool of me"

Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. You turned that around really quick.

Much respect, Dawg.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think i will give Broth3r W@dino a call tomorrow after all he loves me........ Laughing

Quote:
I have always wanted to be with you and i loved j@mes with all my heart.

Maybe we should meet up in LagOs again, give him another chance, i'm a forgiving kinda guy Laughing Laughing

Team Mr Bigg's
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think W@dino would travel again as you can see from above posted emails, so i thought i would give him a call as i haven't spoken to him since my hospital visit in Abidjan.

i have to admit, i did spent 500 Naira ($3) on calling brother W@dino, but if it gets him travelling again, money well invested.
He will pay for any further calls after i have problems getting credit loaded.

Does he still love me?

http://www.4shared.com/file/251834152/a2ae1df2/28_mar_will_wadino_come_to_Lag.html

Team Mr Bigg's
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha... I think he definitely still loves you, he told you 50 times in that call.

Awesome work Rev!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Here's my latest emails from him:

Quote:
Dear Wadino,

I appreciate your apology and feel that we can work harmoniously together to sort this whole mess out. We still want you to be the Nigerian Branch leader and have your leadership kit and land deposit with us.

I look forward to hearing back from you

God Bless You

Br0ck P3terson

Quote:
Ok Rev. Please let me know when you be arriving in Lagos and also when you will be coming to the airport for me to pick you up. My regards to James.

Stay Blessed,
Wadino

We will have him on the road again in no time!!!

Random lad pain:

Team Mr Bigg's
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have to wonder if somewhere in his mind he would equate his trip and missing Brother James with what he does to his victims?? Do you think the ever considers how they suffer??

Sure hope he wants to make another trip, maybe he will write his safari memoirs !!!
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bethc8, I would say the only thing he thinks about is $$$$$$$, nothing else.

I'm a noob to baiting but not to Nigerian scammers due to travelling here......a lot....................Greed is the only thing that can be relied upon............never failing.

My mentor is also working on him from a different angle and he is biting the bait like a hungry fish in a pool, he is being kept very busy with both of us working him. Very Happy Very Happy

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic