SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grandma was a victim

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zefaknee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story short - found out that my grandma fell for one of these scams. Apparently she has wired this guy 8 thousand dollars in the past month, completely cleaned out her savings account. She "fell in love with him." Can't believe it. She's an intelligent woman, but just lonely... I feel guilty that we hadn't talked to her about these kind of scams before.

Now what? What can I do? I want to get revenge but I think if I emailed him, he would know that I am related to her. We called the police but they said there's nothing they can do -- didn't even fill out a police report. Is there someone we should report this to?

... and can you help me screw this asshole over? I have seen what you guys can do.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, point your Granny at Scamwarners.com, your first concern is her, not revenge.

As you say, you can't bait him as yourself, but others will be along to explain what you could do. Either way, Gran won't get her money back, but you may feel better.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Grandma was a victim
.. yes and papa was a rolling stone
sorry just everything reminds me of song lyrics
Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before anything else, make sure she is thoroughly convinced that is was a scam, and that she will under no circumstances send any money anymore. Recovery scams are also scams.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure that she doesn't send anymore money to anyone online. Go to the Scamwarners website and see what you're able to do. Because the scammers are nearly untraceable you will unfortunately not be able to get any of the money back like the others have said.

Anyway, Welcome to eater! Read the Eater University forum, get a mentor, visit the "baiter tools" forum and if you have a question post in the "Help, Hints and Tips" forums.

Remember to bait safe, meaning you will not be able to bait the lad that scammed granny.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zefaknee wrote:
I want to get revenge but I think if I emailed him, he would know that I am related to her.
No, he wouldn't. Not if you read all of the tips in the stickies about "baiting safely." Get your Grandma safe first, and then bait this b@st@rd for all he's worth - or isn't, as the case may be (not talking about baiting him for $$, just to be clear).

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zefaknee: Like bearkat419 mentioned, bait him but don't do it for cash as you'd be no better than the scammer himself.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, zefaknee. You might want to consider getting granny a new email address. If one scammer found her, others aren't far behind. Also, the lad she sent money is going to keep working on her for more money including, probably, a recovery scam at some point in time. A new email address will go a long way to putting a stop to all that.

Hope you stick around, pick up a few lads, and dish out a little pay back to some other scamming POS.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can post one of the emails here or at Scamwarners, search engines will pick up the scammer's details for the possible benefit of other victims.
Delete your grandma's details though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your Grandmother has reduced age related mental memory problems, you may wish to contact her ISP and get her email cancelled so she has to open a new account.

We had to get my grandmother a new phone number due to her agreeing to any and all sales pitches. Trying to get that mess cleaned up was a bear. Evil or Very Mad

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic