SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's official***************

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep we are in Love, and after only Two post's (i still got that ol PG magic)
Any one recognise her

What about this one (not quite sure why she sent this on, hint maybe)

Well anyway the story so far.
Me in blue her in Red

How are you doing?I hope all is well. My name is miss Angela, i want to be your good friend please send me your email at my private box ([email protected]) so i will give you my piture have a nice day. Angela

All i can say is WOW you are beautiful like your name.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble in Senegal, if there was any way of helping you i would.
Please reply as i feel we may be at the beginning of a good friendship.
And send some more of your beautiful pictures.
I tried to send one of me but i am not as clever as you, i will keep trying though.

Dearest ,
(Compliment of the day)
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you is your? I hope fine. My name is Miss Angela Adoja. I am 24 years old. My birthday was 10Th Feb 1985. I hold a certificate in general Nursing.
I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average Heath, my picture will explain to you better.
I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr. Adoja Egobeya was chairman managing director of (Adoja Egobeya INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) IN Liberia the capital of my country. He was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It is only me that is alive now ,then i have to ran to a nearby country for my dear life; which is where i am now in the refugee camp. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I will like to see you own picture too.
I wait to hear from you soonest
Your darling baby

her
Hello My Love,
how are you today.am much happy to read your lovly word of hope i love you.i love you.
honey I have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance to get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.4 million USA dollars) Six million, four hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father Dr. Adoja Egobeya of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact of the bank,just send an email to the bank and also call them on phone. Let them know that is Miss
Angela Adoja indtaructed to transfer this fund into your account.
The contact information of the bank is as follows:
CREDIT MUTUEL BANK DU SENEGAL
Transfer Manager.Dr.Usman Bello
Address: 4, av laopold sedar
Tel :+221-777-83-88-36
Fax :+ 221-33-8-93-56-63
E-mail :[email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr.Adoja Egobeya
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Angela
Amount deposited:( $6.4 Million USD)
Account Number: CMS/85100478256/QB/91/A
The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is
Dr Usman Bello.Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (6.4 million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.

I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in Africa. Honey, i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am all yours and i want to be yours forever;i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have in you.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love Angela

Phew!!!!! Women

Me
Angela,
Thank you for your quick reply, i have thought of nothing else since i got it this morning, I have not slept last night.
If we are to be together then that time will pass slowly untill we are as one.
I must write to you in secret my angel as i have thing's to tell you.
At this time i am married with no children, i have found out my wife of 2 years is an unfaithful bitch of a dog who is sleeping
with someone i teach fitness to,
I found out she is a LESBIAN and is having an afair with a woman i teach
I was devestated by this, as you can imagine, but now i am leaving her. (the wife)
She does not know this yet, so we must take care not to let her know, if the money you have ,my dear is put in to my name she can, by law ,claim half. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THE BOTH OF THEM LAUGHING AT US WHEN THEY TAKE IT.
She will already get money from me from my day's as a Pro Boxer.
We must get it right and the slut pair will get nothing.
I may seem bitter towards them but it was a shock when i found out, i thought maybe a "three some" might be the answer but since i met you i have decided we can have our 3 some together, just the two of us.
Is there another way we can be together.

Hello My Love,
how are you today.happy sunday to you.honey i have you went to the chruch.if so glory be to God allmighty.
honey i read your mail this afternoon and i understand all what you said i love you.pls honey i want to no if you have send a mail to the bank for the transfer of my late fathers money into your account in your conutry.so you will send me some money for my travleing document to come over to meet with you and live with you for ever and ever.honey if it will take you to open a new account were the bank will transfer my late fathers money.i thank is better.
pls honey i really need your help in my life.honey if i tell you that we only eat ones a day you will not belive me.but now that i have find you i am very happy in my life.pls honey i have told the bank about you that you are my partner and that you want to no the possibilty of transfering my late fathers money into your account in your conutry.honey you have to send a mail to the bank as soon as you read my mail so they will transfer my late fathers money into your account.honey i cannot wait to be with you in life i love you.pls try to call me so i will hear your golden voice.pls help me
Thanks Angela

A bit drawn out but as you will see LURV WILL WIN IN THE END

Regards Pg

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good work pg.
now you just need her to hold up a sign devoting all her love to you(or just take the bait to where ever you want it to go)

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the first and third photos before. I recognized them.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep That's my Natasha ! (the unfaithful besom Laughing )

Baited her for a few months, and her lawyer, got a couple of Bank Account's

However i got dropped, i was devastated i thought she loved me !

Have fun !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aka...

Yep, I've 'had' 'her' a couple of times. In fact I think you can even find that first pic on romancescam.com, 'she' has been around... Wink

Actually I feel for the poor lady, I'm sure when she posed for photos she didn't expect them to be sent to every baiter and victim in the West...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get those pictures alot, I think they are the most used right now.

Ridiculous church bait:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1527282#1527282

I am so dejected in low spirit right now. - Durunna Uchenna Kenneth
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm devestated, she said she loves only me the Harlot.
Yep she's asked for it now.
I am trying to stay away from her barrister for as long as i can, that way she /he might just stray off script a bit.
Just long enough to get a piccy with a note on it maybe.

Regards PG

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted her up yesterday at Scamwarners. Very Happy That First pic has a link in it that takes you to a yahoo login screen Shocked

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad I am so hurt! She is MY girl. How could she do this to me the two timing slapper.

Right that is it! I thought we had a good thing going there.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah. Miss 'Angela' from that surprisingly well equipped asylum camp in Dakar

Also known as (baited last Oct) and (baiting x 2 now) Cool

I've received the 1st pic plus another 2 of 'her'
1) wearing a black hat and a black/white hooped top
2) with a rather fetching off the shoulder basque-type top
same kitchen background in all the shots.

Watch for a mysterious shadowy figure called 'The Reverend' who runs the camp Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She told me she was a virgin THE TART beating
Anyhow ,she has already asked me to talk to the rev but wouldn't you know it??
"all lines overseas are unavailable at this time, please try later"

Every time i ring i get that, how bizzare lol.

Regards PG

Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Blessing' doesn't email me quick enough. She loves my guest in the basement more than me Sad Heat breaker!

I've not had the pleasure of speaking to the rev. I think he's a perv meself!

I'm onto the shoddy lawyer that keeps breaking into chinese for some strange reason. I feel like I'm in a tennis ball all the people I've been in contact with. I just want my girl back!!!

---Good old Abe.

Closed lad accounts

Thanks And God bless you all.
Nana Kwadwo Baah Wiredu.
The late Mr Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody has seen the first photograph I wonder if she collects royalties?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see a June wedding for us on this one.
Although i won't quite know which one to marry, Her from the first few pic's or this one.
I may have to start a poll.

FROM HER
Hello My Love,
how are you today.am very happy to read your mail this eveing.honey about what you said.i have not ask you to send me money;honey i meet with the Rev if he can give me some money to take a pic and send to you as you said,
honey the Rev father told me that is not allowed here in the camp to take a pic is angest the law of the conutry, YEH RIGHT
honey if you don't belive me and you don't trust me,is better you forget about me, NOT YET I JUST GOT STARTED
love is all about trust and understanding,
i real man do what he want to do,not what his friends told him to do,if you reall want to help me, stop listening to people and do what ever you want to do,pls you suffer me too much,for teling me am lieing to you.honey about the number you said you try to call me.i think is better for you to send me your number ,
GREAT IT'S 50P A MINUTE INCOMING CALL'S
so i will ask the Rev father to flash you, GO FOR IT OLD SON
and you will call me back, MAYBE NOT i wnat to no if you have send a mail to the bank about the transfer of my late fathers money into your account,so from there you will send me some money for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you.here is the pic when the going was good.i love you SEE SHE DOES LOVE ME
Thanks Angela

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Looks like she needs a shave

.. or maybe it's the poor lighting Mr. Green

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep i had noticed that,
i mustache her about it when i speak to her.
(i can hear the groans from the forum LOL)

PG

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those pics, like most used by mugus, have been doing the rounds for quite a while. That wedding pic in particular goes back years. The girl in the pics is an innocent party of course, and the person emailing you is probably a fat, ugly, sweaty thief sat on his fat ass in a cybercafe for days on end.

http://www.tineye.com/search/0b63eee087315f355043749bb7db14214753ff9c

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

QUOTE: and the person emailing you is probably a fat, ugly, sweaty thief sat on his fat ass in a cybercafe for days on end.

That's the girl i love your talking about !!
(In fact that sound's like every girl i ever loved LOL??)
Anyway two things i did find out is that, he/she suffers from Memory loss?
She just sent me the first reply again and her the first picture.
and she can't add up, born 1985, b-day 10feb = 25 not 24.
So it looks like the fat, ugly, sweaty thief sat on his fat ass in a cybercafe for days on end is dumber than dog doo.

Dearest ,
(Compliment of the day)
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you is your? I hope fine. My name is Miss Angela Adoja. I am 24 years old. My birthday was 10Th Feb 1985. I hold a certificate in general Nursing.
I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average Heath, my picture will explain to you better.

I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr. Adoja Egobeya was chairman managing director of (Adoja Egobeya INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) IN Liberia the capital of my country. He was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It is only me that is alive now ,then i have to ran to a nearby country for my dear life; which is where i am now in the refugee camp. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I will like to see you own picture too.
I wait to hear from you soonest
Your darling baby Angela

Cheers PG

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that sound's like every girl i ever loved

Dude.... you always date fat, ugly, sweaty thieves? You need to set your standards a little higher. Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the pose in the picture she sent me better. Wink

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your all just jealous Laughing

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if we're doing 'show and tell', she'll always be 'Nancy' to me...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'm not posting the naked one's i have of her, no sir.
(Now i have your attention, don't i) lol

Twisted Evil PG Shocked

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone notice the name of the Transfer Manager in her above (second from top) e.mail?

'Transfer Manager.Dr.Usm4n B3ll0'

Shocked
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PG, you are certainly working your magic. But......why does she get to
stay at El Presidente's palace at the refugee camp ?? hmmm
( I hate to break this to you old chap, she may be currying favor with the higher-ups) From outwards appearances.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic