SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a sign maker.........Just got this one if someone wants

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one keeping lads in the cellar. Do you use a cell or just a deep pit? Oh, gosh this belongs in General doesn't it?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to keep on the topic of baiting...

Being an expert in a specialized field and expecting it will produce hugely amusing baits will usually not work. If the lad sees you're an actual expert in something that his character is only pretending to be an expert in, and you start throwing in requests for highly technical doodahs, he's going to realize his scam will be blown very quickly, and chances are you'll get dropped fairly soon.

Being a believable victim is a two-way process... your character has to show he/she trusts the scam, but the lad also has to be able to keep on providing what he thinks is a believable scam.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone area code is in Canada. The Street address is in Washington State USA. The guy couldn't even get that right.

Anyone in Manitoba want to see who answers the phone?

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
hisroyaldudeness
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Owner,
My name is Mr. Gary Moore and I'm inquiring about some bridal hair combs i want to know if you do have them in stock or if you can special order them for me if you do have them in stock below are the types I'm inquiring about.

Heaven Hair Comb - Silver/Purple Sturdy 20 pin metal hair comb with flower motif. Width: 7cm

Heaven Hair Comb - Silver/White AB Sturdy 20 pin metal hair comb Width: 7cm

Sarina Bridal Hair Comb

Angie Bridal Hair Comb

Monique Bridal Hair Comb

Please if you do have any of these combs in stock email me back the price on each so that i can get back to you with the quantities I want okay. If you don't have any of these in stock email me back a list of all the bridal hair combs you do sell in your shop okay and also what types of credit card do you accept as payment and what is the surcharge on each card? I will wait to hear from you soon. Thank you

Mr. Gary Moore
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic