SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

has anyone tried this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone tried this before?
i confess i'm doing this mainly for fun - it is far from being a straight bait.

mike and suzie have a joint email account.
they were both delighted that their email address was entered in a lottery, and they won over $5million.

however, they are in the middle of an acrimonious divorce, and each one intends to keep all the money for himself/herself.
this would not matter to the lad normally [he would try to scam them separately]
but they can only pay from a joint account which requires both signatures, and the divorce is so bitter that they are not talking to each other.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not aware of such a modality being used, however I can see how great it would be for filling time and making for a really long bait with plenty of excuses.

Neat idea. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sort of done it - though minus the joint email account.

It was a co-bait with a mentee: we were ex-husband and wife, divorced and not speaking to each other, but still with money in common. The Lad gave lots of advice about apologies and forgiveness, which we eventually heeded .... for a time, until husband was caught seeing his girlfriend (the reason for the divorce) again.

My co-baiter dropped out after a while ... but I'm still going with the Lad - very nearly six months now.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@r2d2, the divorce situation can get really hilarious. I had a 'doctor' baiting an inheritance lad last summer. Had the certificate with the RSOT from the 'barrister' and everything, all per script. I got bored and -- taadaa -- enter the doctor's hysterical, soon-to-be-ex-wife. The Dr. had run off with his nurse/mistress, and the wife found the series of emails with the barrister on the doctor's computer. Not only did he reissue everything in her name, he agreed to file her divorce "before the Nigerian high court." For an extra fee, of course. Mad Soon the Dr. (in hiding with his nurse/mistress) checks in with the barrister and is assured that his ex wasn't going to get a penny. In the meantime, I don't remember if it was the barrister or another lad character, but in short order the hysterical ex is being wooed, seeing as how she will be a single and very rich divorcee very soon. Rolling Eyes Laughing It was great fun, especially the love scam that developed, and had great potential for some painful dolla chops by both of my characters.

That lad was scrambling to keep up and was most definitely off script (to say the least!). Alas, unfortunately RL interrupted my play time and I have since replaced my computer so I don't have the address any more. If I run across it, I bet I could pick right back up with the greedy little lad! Cool Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like bloody good idea!

Lot's of he said she said, involving of the lad like a child stuck on the middle, chances!

Getting one over on the ex-spouse is an excellent carrot to dangle on the stick.

Almost like an auction house!

Did you sign a pre-nup or does that involve a barrister/lawyer that you don't have access to at the moment? Twisted Evil
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The really funny thing in my bait is that the lad never even got to introducing his banker character -- his barrister was too busy trying to placate both parties, "confidentially" of course, and constantly having to switch his forms around. When I left off, the hysterical wife had lost her forms several times, and the Dr.'s accountant was pestering the barrister for details on a daily basis due to the impending 'divorce settlement'. Laughing Laughing Towards the end, the barrister had doctored his "inheritance" form by replacing that word with "divorce." Laughing Laughing It truly was hysterical! Twisted Evil

It's a fabulous scenario that can send the lad running in so many directions at once, and it really doesn't take much time on your end. It's so damn funny -- the lad never knows what's going to happen next, but with every twist he'll invent a new character to step in and have at it with an opportunity to charge more 'fees.' Extremely time-wasting on his end. ooooooooooooooo Twisted Evil

By the way, the last quote in my siggy was from that bait. The hysterical wife was so relieved to have competent legal representation in the impending divorce that she told the barrister she'd pop right over for the court proceeding, and in a separate email to his lust lad character told him she had business to attend to in his country and at last they could meet. I dare say he shat bricks, because I got the same message from both the barrister AND lust lad. Laughing Laughing

Have I mentioned that this scenario is wildly amusing?! Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one, r2. I LOVE the idea! So much potential for back-stabbing, misunderstanding, cross-purposes, and other mayhem - even without the joint account. The cast of characters available to you could include attorneys, divorce court judges, investigators, jilted lovers, on and on. You could probably even get the scammer to enter the fray playing some character to use as leverage against the other side for a cut of the final take - especially if the divorcing couple is very wealthy. The "assets" the scammer claims belongs to one of the parties can get rolled into the divorce asset allocations. I see almost limitless opportunity for mischief. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic