SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a sign maker.........Just got this one if someone wants

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Owner,
My name Mr. Gary Moore and I'm inquiring about some labels and i want to know if you can special make them for me i will appreciate it very much if you can help me with these order below will be what i want you to print along with the size and font type and die i want you to order for me.

What to Print: HELP SAVE HAITI.
Size of labels : 1 3/8" x 4 1/4
Font : Sylfean Font style: Bold Size : 10
What to print on : white gloss paper on rolls
Color of printing : Red
Stock: White gloss adhesive
Style of printing : Should be in the middle of the paper
Quantity of labels : 200,000

Please these is the type of labels i want you to make for me it is help raise funds for the poor in Haiti so i want you to email me back the grand total cost on how much it will cost for you to special make these labels for me and how many weeks will it take you to do the production? Please note i don't need freight to be added to the quote because these labels will be picked up from your location so just email me back the price for the labels include tax only.Also not to forget what types of credit card do you accept as payment and what is the surcharges on each credit card? I will be very glad to have an email from you with the quote.Thank you.

Mr. Gary Moore
Company: Gary's Foundation.
1882 Thomas Rd
Ellensburg, Washington USA
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: 204-272-9065 204-272-9065
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No takers?
Did I do something wrong?
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Claudehauper! Welcome to 419Eater! Good to have you!

Looks like an interesting find that can find its origins/designs in many differing avenues for the scammer to go.

1) Could be a overpayment scam.
2) Could be using stolen cards to pay for goods to be used to further a scam.
3) Could lead to a charity scam.

Don't be surprised if no one jumps right away on any posted scam mails. We are not quite like sharks at a feeding frenzy. Besides we barely know you. Please post headers as well as the body of the email.

Feel free to read stickies as the can offer insight in to what we do so you know what to give us. If you feel like baiting yourself, grab a mentor.

Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm seeing if he'll send me any credit card info, I am charging him 1800 pounds after a 10% discount, is that a good deal?
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Badger

I'm sorry but I already deleted the email so, the headers are gone. Guess I should have read the stickies.
Don't really have time to bait myself as have too many irons in the fire already but, I thought maybe you guys could have fun with it and I could check in once in awhile to see how it's going.

"Claude"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little scumbag wants to give his Haiti charity scam more credibility. Welcome to eater claudehauper, you could try posting in surplus letters

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Baiters look in there for lads offered up for adoption. Why not get a gmail addy and drop him a line yourself? You don't need to be there all day, just send and read when you can. You might find you like it!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meloncoly wrote:
I'm seeing if he'll send me any credit card info, I am charging him 1800 pounds after a 10% discount, is that a good deal?

If this were a real order, you would need roughly 1,350,000 square inches of print material for 200,000 labels of that size.
divided by 144 equals to 9,375 sq ft.
9,375x $3.50/sq ft= $32,812.50

Ask him if he wants 'screenprint" or "digital print"
Also ask him if he wants them "contour cut" ; thee contour cut costs another 75 cents/sq ft. which would add another $7031.25 to the pricetag.
But since those are WHOLESALE prices, you might want to mark them up about 35 to 40%. But whatever you think.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like we have acquired a resident print expert Very Happy

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah....
and if he wants to pick them up himself, tell him to bring a truck because that many labels would weight almost a ton. Smile
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
looks like we have acquired a resident print expert Very Happy

I just figured whoever was going to bait the guy, would need to sound like they were a real printer.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ stick around, experts on strange subjects are always very handy to have around. As you may know, you can fit almost any amount of USD into two trunk boxes but it is always helpful to have real life info on technicalities when we talk to lads, it boosts the bait value up no end. Thanks for your info. Please let us have some more, paper weights and finishes are also good to know, along with printing machine types and speeds ( I could use that sort of stuff for fake cheque printing baits)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tash
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claude, you can have a ball baiting this Lad, especially given your knowledge of the industry. You do not need hours per day. Just a few minutes per day to check your gmail and respond would be sufficient. Come on, give it a go! You may just find it is fun!

YOU A STUPID BITCH,I WILL KILLMALL OF YOU,I WANT YOU TO STOP CONTACT WITH MR GOMER ANDF MR WILLIE,AND YOU INSULT ME.... I WILL COME SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!!!! - Harold Shipman

God will make you die quickly for making me have pains . - Alfred Taylor
claudehauper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
^ stick around, experts on strange subjects are always very handy to have around. As you may know, you can fit almost any amount of USD into two trunk boxes but it is always helpful to have real life info on technicalities when we talk to lads, it boosts the bait value up no end. Thanks for your info. Please let us have some more, paper weights and finishes are also good to know, along with printing machine types and speeds ( I could use that sort of stuff for fake cheque printing baits)

Ask him if he wants paper labels or 3mil, 2mil, or controltac vinyl decals gloss or flat, temporary, permanent, or static cling.
You could also ask him if these are for indoors or out. Tell him that for extra outdoor durabiliity, lamination is another $2/sqft
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all that applicable knowledge, you could bait his nuts off.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
You really need to give this some thought claudehauper.
You have an excellent subject that could really turn out a fine bait there.
Reading your posts, I think you'll enjoy it.

It really isn't as daunting as it seems. In fact, it's a peice of piss. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

loxmyth
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this joker is at it again, I just got this email at work today.
I did a quick search on his email address and it lead me here so I signed up.

Hello Owner,
My name is Gary Moore I called your shop earlier on and all i got was the answering service so i decided to send you an email regarding an order of some padlocks i want you to order for me i want to know if you do carry them in stock or if you can special order them for me.Below are the types I want you to order for me.

Master Lock Brass Padlocks — 4-Pk, Keyed Alike

Master Lock 175DLH 2" Set-Your-Own Solid Brass Padlock with 2-1/4" Shackle

Master Lock 130D 1 3/16" Solid Brass Padlock

Master Lock Combination Padlock - 4 Digit - Brass - Brass

60mm Chrome Plated 2" Long Shackle Padlock

Please those are the types of packlocks i want you to order for me okay so email me back the prices on each of them so that i can email you back with the quantities i want. Also what types of credit card do you accept over the phone and what is the surcharge on each card? I will be very glad to hear from you soon. Thank you. Please note if you don't carry these type email me with those your do sale okay.

Mr. Gary Moore
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loxmyth: Remember to bait safe! Don't bait him at your work unless you use a proxy!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, claudehauper and loxmyth!
Please read up at Eater U if you plan on baiting yourselves.
Also ask for a mentor.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would they bait themselves?

Couldn't resist...

Interesting two new members getting contacted by the same scammer. Each professional in their field. Hmmmm.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find myself so humorous at times...I would bait myself Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait: Maybe it's because one lad wants the other lad's money and thus causing the lads to go at it! Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome claude and lox! What they said, about being safe and all.

@badgerbait, I agree. What the hell?? Evil or Very Mad

I'm always running low on labels and padlocks and shackles for my lads' trunk boxes. Very Happy Anybody interested in a bidding war? Do we know if this is the same lad? Mine are being lazy at the moment so I've got time... Twisted Evil

PM me if interested. I have an Idea

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You use your shackles and padlocks for your lads' trunk boxes? Confused I use mine on my lads... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^my bad. I promise them security. Twisted Evil

EDIT: risky free, of course Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shackles and padlocks are for the basement Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic