SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Animals R Us

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I had planned to go with the UFO thing, and to be honest, I have two fish on the hooks, but they're a little slow in process. However, after watching a BBC documentary on African wildlife, I put the two together and, since I get no less than 40 of these kinds of email a day (tough work!), I thought I'd try a few with this new idea.

The one below is progressing, do be patient. I'm posting at this point just before things start to get interesting. I'd like some ideas on where to go from here. Hope it tickles your tastebuds!

Enjoy - it's advanced pretty quickly... daily, I'd say! It starts from my response to 2.5M US$, as always.

-----

My organisation is interested in your money. Let me tell you more about us.

We are called Animal's R' Ours, and partake in regular insertions of various team member's sexual organs into a wide range of farm and wild animals, from the lonely farm goat to the more challenging and slightly more demanding, wild horse (our female members are more interested in such field trips).

With your money, we will be able to increase the size of our land, increase animal rotation and purchase many more toys with which to insert into our even larger range of animalistic pleasures.

Be warned, however, that we do not have a bank account since we are just an organisation supported by our members. Are you able to send this money by cheque to one of us? Perhaps you can send it to us by PayPal if we create an account? There are no Western Union banks in the vicinty at all. To be honest, what would be unbelievably wonderful for us is if you chose to become part of our ever-growing community of animal lovers, since we have a small group in France (mountain goats are a treat, aparently), and in Spain (bull fights aren't only for viewing pleasure).

If you'd be interested in helping us, we could perhaps get some money together to help you.

Looking forward to your sincere response,

John 'O Groans.

------

Attention John 'O Groans,

Thanks for your mail received,i must informed you that your fund $2.5m is intact and all what you have said is well noted.And in regards to what you have said that you don't have western union in your vicinity you will have to go out of the vicinity you are and send the $185 demanded of you and also note that you can make use of money gram also.

Definitely your $2.5m will be delivered to you through Cheque and courier services so you are advise to send us the $185 for the delivery charges immediately.

Kindly send me the following information as soon as possible.

YOUR FULL NAME,HOME ADDRESS,OFFICE ADDRESS,DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,AGE,MARITAL STATUS,COUNTRY.

And also below is the information to make use of when making the $185 payment .

RECEIVER'S NAME:OVUIRORO O.FAMOUS
TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER:WE TRUST
ZIP CODE:23401

As soon as you send the $185 through western union or money gram send us the payment informations immediately.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

-----

Dear John 'O Groans.,

I believe you got my email sent to you yesternight and we will not welcome any further delays again.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

-----

Before you start getting rude, you will listen to me. We work on my terms, not yours.

My animal lovers organisation is happy to help you, but if you start being rude and impatient, you can shove 180 pounds up your ass!

Now, tell me where you will send my money and when you will accept membership to my organisation.

If I don't have a response in less than 24 hours starting now, someone else gets our money.

----

Attention John 'O Groans,

I am much interested ok,i just need your attention to get the payment here and other things follow do you understand me now.

YOUR FULL NAME,HOME ADDRESS,OFFICE ADDRESS,DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,AGE,MARITAL STATUS,COUNTRY.

As soon as you send the $185 through western union or money gram send us the payment informations immediately.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

-----

For Western Union, that involves a journey of 110 miles. Do you expect me to waste 5 hours of my day when I could be at the farm, just to send you $185 when you won't even make a contribution to my organisation who are helping you? You have no idea how to do business, it seems.

We're not stupid enough to send $185 to a stranger who won't even prove his or her identity OR make an effort for our organisation which is helping you very much. In fact, this situation is so imbalanced, I can't quite believe why I'm even writing my email.

Listen... every month, we have a contest of who can write the best love poem to our animals. The winner usually receives £250. If you're interested, I'd be happy to allow you to join our organisation to show you care about our interest in your situation, and also to enter your poem into our competition.

Here is our winning entry from February. Please do read it:

Over the hilltops and down in the glens,
I noticed that sheep do not live in their pens;
they cling to the mountains and high rocky tops:
how on earth do they get there without their Reeboks?
Up on the Aonach Eagach
hanging on to a wee rock bridge,
when yet again these sheep come by:
how do they follow me so high?
One last time I took a chance,
led those sheep a merry dance:
into the Cuillin on the Isle of Skye:
the In. Pinn. - they can't get that high.
But alas! Alack!! It was not to be:
the sheep were up there waiting for me!
Those trusty sheep, that pouring rain,
without them the hills would not be the same.

I could try to swing the results so that you do win, which would mean that we could send another £250 on top of the $185 that you require for the transfer of funds.

Let me know what you think,

John Groans.

----

Dear John Joan,

Thanks for your email received,well all what you said is noted,i do hope this
fund of yours is important to expand the nature of your business.I must inform
you that am not good at poem at all so how do i start of what i don't have idea
of think about this and don't allow any delays in getting your fund my good
friend,

I need your phone number to communicate with you ok.

---

I don't see why you need all of my details all the time. I could easily give you false details. Listen, you know my name. My age is 40. I'm married and
I live in England.

I'm not prepared to give my address or phone number. Now you have some of my details, I want your dedication to my organisation. If you don't want me to send you another £250 from winning the Animal Love Poem, that's a shame. Will you? Do you do NOTHING in your life apart from sit in front of a computer? If so, write an animal love poem and, if accepted, we'll try to send you an extra £250. What do you think?

As for the Western Union, I'll speak to some other members. This afternoon, we have a goat championship to see who can enter the most goats. It's a laugh, I promise, because sometimes the shorter-sighted members (or plain drunk) mistake the lambs for goats and end up losing points.

I anxiously await your response. If you send me a photograph of you with your favourite animal, I will send you mine... And let me tell you, that is something very special to me. I hope you understand.

Regards,

John Groans.

----

Dear John Groans,

Alright i will make a poem in goat or sheep ok.

But try to get the $185 sent as soon as possible.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

-----

I'm very uncomfortable communicating with someone who can't even write my name properly. It's John Groans, not John Joan.

All you need to do is imagine your favourite animal. Do you have a favourite farm animal? Goat? Lamb? Sheep? Horse? You don't necessarily need to make it rhyme but rather be passionate in such a way that your passion shows very much. Have a look at this photo that I included... This was a member who called his story/poem "Walking With The Goats". I'd need to find the copy, but I don't know where it is.

Make a tiny effort in return of you with your favourite animal, and I can almost guarantee the extra £250 because someone from Africa, a new country for us, is really amazing. Really, really amazing.

Once you show dedciation, I'll think about providing you with my number so you can call me. The problem is that I don't know what we will speak about? What is the point?

Looking forward to you dedicated response!

John Groans.

-----

Dear John Groans,

I need to know how far you have gone in regard to the arrangement of payment.

----

Dear Sarah,

I need to know also how far you have gone with the poem. We'd like to publish it in the magazine. I'll send you a copy as soon as possible.

As for the money, I am asking people to come with me. You don't realise the effort I must make for you, so don't rush me too much, please.

John Groans.

----

Dear John Groans,

Am working on that ok.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

----

So,

When I have found a Western Union, what do I do? Never done it before, you see.

How's the poem? Do you need an example? Would you like a copy of the front page of the magazine?

John Groans

-----

Dear John Groans,

When you find a western union all you just have to do is fillin the receivers name and the information below including the receivers country to enable the pickup of the money here.

Western union will give you a form to fill when you get to any of there office so you put the receiver information as requested in the form correctly ok.

You can send me a copy so that i can have more ideas because am working hard on the poem.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

----

Ok thank you kindly. I'll keep you updated. Good work.

John Groans.

---

Dear John Groans,

Am on it and before the business day end i will send you my poem because is a little bit tough ok,hope you get the western union explaination and i hope to hear from you soonest.

Mrs Sarah Hellen

-------

-----the end----

So, I'm going to hopefully get a very amusnig poem about sheep or goat loving. I'm going to have to use something about the WU transfer to prove I did it. What is common in this way? One wrong digit? That will drive him (her Rolling Eyes ) up the wall. I'm going for a photo for the magazine entry with him in an auspicious position behind a goat. I'll try to get a sign if possible with Animals R Us.

I saw a thread on here where I could post a link to the victim and it would load up a JPEG which took ages and eventually stopped just before the confirmation code or something? Absolutely hilarious, that idea. Any others I could try?

Looking forward to feedback. Will post the UFO/Secret Service operation one once it develops much more.

Regards to all

Dan[/img]
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its' looking good. Have you tried sending the money via NN's modalty?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
UFO1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable. Thank you so much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic