SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone with a lad that needs a good savaging

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be more than happy to oblige . Spent Wednesday in hospital having the final lot of surgery on my right knee. Now in considerable pain (not even Oxycontin is helping), with a swollen right knee full of stitches.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
redshoes18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your knee surgery. I have had a couple of relatives go through that. Hope you are having a good recovery and it is not too painful.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the sympathies, redshoes18. If I could manage to drive, I'd be off round to my GP for a large shot of morphine to help with the pain. Having peripheral neuropathy in both feet as well sure doesn't help any Crying or Very sad .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your post-surgery pains. Hopefully you can divert some of that pain on a lad instead. At least the suffering of a lad will help you fell a bit better!

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest, I may have just the lad for you. Sorry about you pain. A good spleen venting might be just the ticket. You have a PM (or will in a few minutes).

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh ouch! I can sort of relate seeing as I had surgery on both my legs (just so I could walk flat foot!) and was in a wheelchair for 3 months. That sucked big time and then have to learn how to walk with both casts still on too.

Like Irene Adler said, just take it out on the lad (or the lad's "barrister/attorney/banker/bitch/whore/associate/boss/etc."

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dbest03, so sorry for your strife, and I hope you heal soonest. I agree that perhaps strafing a lad will help assuage your strife. Yes, I'm a fan of alliteration. Cool

Go get 'em! beating

Feel better soon. beers!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
dbest, I may have just the lad for you. Sorry about you pain. A good spleen venting might be just the ticket. You have a PM (or will in a few minutes).

And replied to, Raga Man. Nothing like giving a lad a good dose of spleen (and adding to ones piggy collection as well) Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic