SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How old were you when you started shaving?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife wants me to teach my 14 year old son how to shave. He has a fair completion but dark hair. He is getting teased a little is school because of his "mustache". I don't think he will have to shave more than once a week, if even that.

I was 18 when I started shaving. By time I was 19 I had to shave every day because of work.

Anyway, how old were you when you started to shave?

Is it normal for high school age kids to start shaving? It wasn't too common when I was in high school.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see many high school students who look like they're shaving but I see a whole bunch of them with that bit of mustache. (I have two nephews who are 14, neither is shaving).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Akiyama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe it or not i was shaving half-way through my 11th birthday.
Puberty really started quickly with me, which caused my family to get confused whenever i rang them because they couldn't recognize my voice over the phone.
wwallace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I was around 14 when I first shaved, maybe 15. Although I probably shaved every other week, back then. Now I should shave everyday (or two), but I shave once a week because I'm a lazy college student, and being presentable for church is my only motivation to shave. Wink

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still recovering from him asking me for advice about how to know when a girl likes him and what to do to get her to like him. I told him to start by asking if he can walk her home from school. The very next day he started walking this girl home. I didn't think he would work up the nerve to ask so quickly.

The girl he likes is his age but she looks a lot older. Girls mature faster I know.

It seems like it was just yesterday I was changing his diapers Sad

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Ghost, you're in for some rough years now. Laughing

I started shaving at about 14, once a week. Now I shave once every three months (except the moustache. That one goes off daily.) So I think your son is pretty average when it comes to that.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started shaving at about 14-15, about once a week.

We [b]are[b] talking about shaving beard/mustache, right?

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started at 12 (wouldn't have unless my sideburns would not have been the subject of intrest to class mates), my 13 year old nephew is growing a moustache.

If your son's classmates are stressing him about it, they are probably jealous he is more physically mature than they are.

With two girls, myself, I fear that stage (the teen years) in their lives...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I was 15 when I started shaving my gorilla legs. Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll not forget my son's first attempt at shaving ... there was blood everywhere ... "me shave like daddy" was all our fearless sub two year old could say. He'd cut all his fingers, and both cheeks having got his hands on daddy's razor. Thankfully thet were all superficial nicks, no long term damage done except to his poor mother's frazzled nerves Laughing

He's well past 30 now ....
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 14-15, once a week or so at first. I think this is pretty typical.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall back at school one of my mates had a full beard and mustache by about 15, and i dont mean a straggly little thing, this rivalled my current one. some people just hit that stage sooner.

fiance wants me to shave before the wedding, but i dont know how to say goodbye to my 9inch long goatee. im happy to plat it, but surely i dont have to get rid of it. I reckon i would look so babyfaced without it, i would have to start wearing a full face helmet on the bike to keep warm

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started when I was 17ish and now (at the time of posting this) I'm 19 and have to shave at least 1 week.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

16 chin and above mouth. 17 full face. Although I really only need to do it every 3-4 days or so.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like he just ripe for shaving ghost from all the ages posted. he will be able to tease them about not being able to shave now.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm almost 59 so I don't remember when I started, but I do remember I stopped in 1983 Cool

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not until I was about 19 or 20. I was a late bloomer. I only shave every other day now.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I taught him how over the weekend. His mother took it pretty hard. His upper lip will need weekly maintenance but that is about it.

Anyway, he looks better.

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your a good dad Ghost, my old man never taught me how to shave, I just got
Quote:
When are ya gunna bloody shave? you look like shit, your not coming out in public with us looking like that
until I worked it out myself.

Funnily enough he still says that to me when I see him, and the answer is...... never, going for the worlds longest goatee here Laughing

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we talking about facial hair here Shocked

I was about 14 - 15 once a week. Then every day after 17 or so. Shaving is highly over rated as a male milestone.
Be perfectly content not to have to do this at all.

I taught my sons when they were sprouting at about 10 - 11'ish.
They really didn't need to but figured it was easier to do before it got to be a problem for them.

I'm number 4 son and 8th out of 9 kids so there was not a lot of privacy or issue over this.

Girls? Now that is a whole other thing. Tried never to make a big deal out of it and discussed it (age appropriate) in passing during normal conversations so that we avoid awkward moments.
Helped being a nurse I suppose.
For my daughters ... tricky conversations best left to their mums. Lots easier when they scurried out of that nutty adolescent phase.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started when I was 17--when I joined the Air Force.

I'm now 47 and almost need to shave twice a day. I shave first thing in the morning, but I've got stubble by the time I get home that night.

And I'm fair-skinned and blond. (well gray now).

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was 13 when I ask mom if I could shave my legs. She said, "not yet!" I did it anyway, thought she'd never know. Could not hide all the blood and I was grounded for the weekend with lots of band-aids. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I had to shave my legs almost from day one. The problem is I don't have thumbs so it was very clumsy. Fortunately, it's only a problem during mud season.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
crashhoot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late bloomer here.
Didn't start shaving regularly until my early twenties. As soon as I could grow a real beard, I did, and kept it for about 10 years.

Went to school with a boy who had a full beard and moustache at the age of 13.

Worked with a guy who had to shave 4-5 times a day! Shocked And I'm talking neck to eyebrows. I swear you could almost see the whiskers growing.

Mark Time, RIP

Armageddon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic