SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A short ID exercise - Surprising results

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of interest yesterday I took about a dozen random scam letters out of my catcher account and sent a reply which simply said "send me your ID and then we can do business".

To my surprise I got 5 replies within the day all with ID attached. it was all amazingly crap but i did not expect such a positive reply given how hard it had been at times on certain baits of mine to even get one piece of ID out of some of the lads I have dealt with.

One lad sent me three pieces of ID, his passport, his barristers bar membership and some other form.

Has anyone else tried this before, I'd be interested to know the results as it seems of late that most of the baits I have been involved in the lads seem really quite reluctant to send any form of ID and there then ensues a long series of emails back and forth trying to extract it out of them.

Maybe it's just the ones i have been dealing with at the time!!

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never tried that before but sometimes lad's will send full "documentation" in their first email. I had one a couple of weeks ago send two certificates and an ID in his first email (check them out HERE. They were so attractive I just had to give the lad a whirl. My experience has been that most lad's will hand over a bogus ID if I ask for it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That worked well, just right for posting on SW!

Quote:
But lets remind that you should keep my ID card confidential no one will see it please.

OOPS Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just done a second batch, only bigger, selected at random and again I've had several replies with attached ID. I've also had a two cagey responses as well where they have refused.

I've also been sent a photo of a man in his underwear sitting at his PC, this is supposed to be a family picture of the lad!! make of that what you will.

It's been an interesting exercise which has mostly served to illustrate how absolutely crap most of the ID that these lads have sent as proof really is. So far I have yet to see one piece of ID that hasn't been badly photoshopped.

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw

Have you posted them all over on SW, to help victims and potential victimsm identify scammers?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
i did not expect such a positive reply given how hard it had been at times on certain baits of mine to even get one piece of ID out of some of the lads I have dealt with.

The probable reason you've had no luck is because you've given the lad too much rope and he knows he'd end up hanging himself. Hitting him at the start when he hasn't developed his character normally does get results.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I will post on scamwarmers when I've managed to get them all together, I have had quite a number of replies alreadyand now just waiting for them to tail off.

@Slightlyoutofit

Good point, they may feel as though I might pick up on something. Sometimes it just seems to be the luck of the draw. I have had ID sent to me halfway through a bait without even asking for it. This has almost certainly been in an effort to make the lads scam seem more credible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic