SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette, if the good Barrister fusses about coughing up his bank account details, stand your ground. If he gets belligerent, slap him for being rude and threaten to cancel the deal. Insist that the only way you are going to do this is by wire transfer. He'll cave and send you the details. Of course, then more problems and delays ensue. Have fun jerking his chain!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "attorney" replied:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
No 55 AVENUE BUBADIAO COLLY,
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 18/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 18/03/2010.

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
OK ONCE YOU ARE IN THE SAME CITY AS I'M,
WHERE EXACTLY IS YOUR LOCATION? CAN I HAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER?
WHAT AREA ARE YOU IN DAKAR? I KNOWN EVERY PART OF DAKAR,WHAT IS NAME OF HOTEL YOU LODGED? WHERE DID IT LOCATED?

I NEED YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH YOU, ONCE YOU ARE IN DAKAR HOW CAN YOU TRY FOR THE MONEY TO REACHES TO ME?
YOUR PARTNER HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME CONSIGN GETTING THE DOCUMENTS, AND I TOLD HER THAT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE MONEY FROM YOU YET,

YOU SHOULD TRY TO LET HER KNOWN WHAT HAPPENED, FOR HER TO STOP BUTTERING ME ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (BR) Usman Rashidi (Principal Advocate).(ESQ)

What exactly should I do now? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one idea (others may have a better one)...

You had to leave Dakar on urgent personal business (no explanation needed). If he hadn't insisted on doing a WU transaction you could have completed this by now (it is ALWAYS the lad's fault, you know). Wink You will do a bank wire transfer but you need his account details.

If you want, get yourself a k7.net phone number. These are free and easy to set up but you can't call out. He can leave messages for you there. That will satisfy most lads, at least for a while.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Raga Man. I am now back on track. Very Happy I replied:

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. Unfortunately, today I already left Dakar because the euphanasia case ended early. If you wouldn't have insisted on doing a Western Union transaction, then the transaction would have been done by now. If you want my number, it is 206-339-0894. It is my landline.

Western Union is no use and the girl who works at the local WU refuses to send any money to certain countries. She is just that stubborn.

The only other way is a bank wire transfer. I have exhausted every other payment option. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good! My guess is you will have your bank account within the next few emails. Start thinking about wire transfer problems. You might want to read up on what others have done. Take a look at the Publish Your Work forum HERE. Tons of great ideas in there.

Bogroll Holder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you said what your exact job is? I've skimmed your emails and didn't notice anything specific.

Lot of questions from your lad!

About time methinks that he answered a few of yours!

I read the first mail that mentioned Horses.co.uk. You can introduce that aspect and maybe get a few good trophies!

Tell him you get your information from The horse whisperer, they are a
clarevoyant and close acquaintance. You only choose to trust people who are horse whisperers etc

Ask a few pointless questions about horses mixed in with a few relevant ones to do with the situation!
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from the "attorney". I am not sure if the details are valid enough in order to be forwarded for closure:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 19/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 19/03/2010.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
WE THE MEMBER OF EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER ARE OFFERING OUR LEGAL SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS WHEN THE CLIENT ARE ABLE TO PAY FOR THERE LEGAL FEES,
I HAVE ACCEPTED TO SERVE YOU WITH SINCERELY HEART.

ONCE SENDING THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION IS A PROBLEM TO YOUR COUNTRY, I'M SENDING YOU AN INTERNATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY, I HOPE THAT THIS IS THE EASIES WAY FOR YOU, AND WITH OUT MUCH STRESSING,

BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION, AND REMEMBER TO SCAN AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTION IS MADE FOR CONFIRMATION,
ONCE I RECEIVE THE ALREADY MENTIONED AMOUNT FROM YOU, IT WILL TAKE ONLY (2) WORKING DAYS FOR READINESS OF THE DOCUMENTS.

HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.

BANK NAME ______COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE, (CBAO )
ACCOUNT NUMBER________34156449701
ACCOUNT NAME__________ UCHEM AUGUSTINE OGOCHUKWU.
BANK ADDRESS___________PLACE DE L' INDEPENDENCE DAKAR SENEGAL.
SWIFT CODE______________CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE_______________K0012
GUICHET CODE____________01273
CLE RIB__________________86

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like it is valid Jenette - Google search on swift

UID Search - @ Chips
- [ Translate this page ]
333602, CBAOSNDA, COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO) 1 PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE BP 129 DAKAR, SENEGAL ...
www.chips.org/uid/uid_list.php?ListCity... -

edit1

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and by the way Congrat's Very Happy

Linky on how to sent to Alan
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Very Happy

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Seamless. I will ask Alan to try to close the lad's bank account while I will try to stall as soon as possible.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, Jenette! Pass the info to Alan and then go get that siggy porker!

Got your bank transfer problems lined up?

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Raga Man. I plan for Julie's friend's laptop to have the Blue Screen of Death and that Julie is hopelessly trying to fix it. Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dear,
how are you today, I'm very surprise to hear that the transaction didn't went successful,

please Julie once you are in Dakar is better that you meet with the lawyer, or you send him you address so that he will come over there and meet you, and i think that this is the best thing to do now,

please try to tell him about that, if he can meet you or is there any another means you can send him the money?

you said that you will try to find the nearest Western Union, did you get any? have the lawyer started preparing the documents? did you send the money to him?
please Julie try to tell me everything,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

Wow, so many questions and so little time. I replied:

Quote:
Ah, do not worry, Alisa. My law case ended early and I am now on my friend's houseboat on the Pacific Ocean. I am in the process of making a wire transfer to him on my friend Mary's laptop.

I just need to go through my paperwork in my bag. I will do so after I swim in my friend's pool. The water looks tempting. Razz

Kind regards,
Julie

I just forwarded the email to Alan and I hope that I will not have to stall for too long. The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and I replied to the "attorney":

Quote:
Will do. I have access to internet banking from my friend's laptop. I will make the transfer tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Julie

Then, the laptop will Bsod (Blue Screen of Death) and it will be just another unfortunate incident. Plus, Julie and her friend Mary are on a boat in the middle of the sea. No banks for miles. Very Happy
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

Every one knows bank transfers take 3 to 5 business days and the week end added to that. should be Wednesday next week before the bank says they have a problem with the receiving bank account.

edit1

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello My Dear Julie,
how are you over there, I'm happy to hear that the case ended early,
i hope that it went successful, i Thank God for leading peacefully,
i even thinking if you will come and visit me here, but i don't even known that you have went back to state,

please Julie as you said that you will make wire transfer to the lawyer on your friend Mary's laptop, how long will it take before the lawyer receive the money? will he receive it the same day?

but Julie when do you think the documents will be ready?
please I'm so worried about my present condition here, i don't known what to compare with my condition, could you believe that i haven't eat since today could you? life has been very difficult for me here, and i don't known when i will have the freedom like others,
please do your possibility best to help me,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. I made the transfer already and the lawyer should have the funds in 3-5 business days.
The lawyer requests the scanned payment slip but I have done it by internet banking. I am replying to you on my Iphone now because Mary's laptop just crashed. It is difficult to type on my Iphone because I have big fingers.

On the subject of eating, I ate a lot and then, I burnt off all of the food by a vigorous swimming marathon. I have to wait until tomorrow to get more food - Mary believes in rationing.

Oh, and Mary says hi.

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a big problem with the lads now. The "lawyer" requests proof of payment. Alisa said:

Quote:
Hi Julie,
how are you today, I'm happy to hear that you have sent the money to the lawyer, but Julie if you send the money through western union why must it take Upton 3-5 business days? i though that if you send money through western union that it will not take even a day, but you said that it will take almost 5 days,

i will try to call the lawyer through phone of reverend father, and i will inform him that what you said, or have you informed him?

please extend my lovely greeting your friend Mary,

Thanks Yours Alisa.

And the "lawyer" said:

Quote:
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
P.O.BOX.34874
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE;(+221 773574034 )
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 22/03/2010.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.015181 Your Date 22/03/2010.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

WITH DUE RESPECT,
MISS ALISA ABIDEMI JUST INFORMED ME NOW THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE TRANSFER, BUT I DIDN'T BELIEVE HER BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T INFORMED LIKE THAT, AND SHE SAID THAT IT WILL 3 TO 5 DAYS BEFORE IT WILL REACHES HERE,

SO NOW I NEED TO CONFIRM FROM YOU, IF YOU HAVE REALLY MAKE THE TRANSFER
IS IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION, OR THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT,
WHAT IS PROVE OF THE PAYMENT?

How could my character prove the "payment"? Ideas would be very much appreciated.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't have to prove anything. However, if you want, I believe there are some fake bank transfer forms (as well as TONS of other cool stuff) here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052

If you don't want to do that, you can always invoke the Invisible Person of Power (as Otterfan so aptly calls it). In this case, the IPP could be the bank President who has put a hold on the transfer because it is being sent overseas or it is above some threshold amount or whatever other excuse you choose to use. You can always say, "I don't know but that is what they told me."

Let the lad stew for a couple of days waiting for his money (you don't have to email him every day). Then tell him the transfer failed.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love the Invisible person of power, it makes the lad feel like they can't do anything to provoke our lovely characters from sending the money at super speed. (Or in Norwegian: Fart)

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenette

Here are form generators, bank tranfers, wu, mg

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the advice, guys. I really appreciate it. I looked at your link, Seamless, and I am thinking of putting even more drama (maybe concerning a road accident of some sort). Anyway, the lads are still hooked because Alisa replied:

Quote:
Hello Julie,
how are you today, i didn't hear from you yesterday i hope that you are in Good health, remember that you life is more important to me more than the help you are rendering me, please take proper care of your self for me,
hoping to hear from you soon,

Thanks Yours Friend Alisa.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crises of all forms (health problems, car wrecks, fires, arrests, etc.) are good. They create, among other things, opportunity for introduction of a new character. Now the lad has to explain lots of things all over again and the two characters can play off one another to create more trouble and draw the lad away from his story and into yours.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, the "attorney" has not contacted Julie anymore but Alisa sure did. She said:

Quote:
Hello Julie,
why i haven't heard from you since all this days? are you in Good health? what is happening over there? where have you been? have you abandoned me? have you forgotten me?

Yours Alisa.

Seven questions, eh? I replied:

Quote:
Hi Alisa. Sorry for my late reply as I was on Mary's houseboat all this time. Guess what happened when Mary's laptop was fixed? I found a text file on the PC which said that due to some error "00000000006xf", the payment to the lawyer failed to process. I tried today again but there was the same error.

I do not know what to do now. I am really upset with today's technology - errors, warnings...etc. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Julie

RS5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work JenetteMcFan123,

I received this from my "Barrister" on the 24th.

Quote:
NAME OF THE BANK.... COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO).
BANK ADDRESS...... PLACE DE L' INDEPENDENCE DAKAR SENEGAL
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER..... UCHEM AUGUSTINE OGOCHUKWU.
SWIFT CODE........ .... CBAOSNDA
IBAN ......................... K0012
CODE GUICHET............. 01273
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 34156449701
CLE RIB............... 86

I found this thread by googling the swift code. I have reported it to Alan so hopefully there is enough evidence to close this account.

My character has had to borrow the money and that always takes time.

Cheers,
RS5

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another 'bank account for hire' closed Laughing
^^
RS5 getting the account and then having to borrow the money is a good delay tactic, well done Wink

Closed lad accounts

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, RS5. I am really proud of you. Very Happy
Alisa replied to me and I am at a dead end:

Quote:
Hi Julie,
the lawyer said that we are playing with his legal law chamber, i tried to inform the lawyer what you said consign the error,
but he said that both of us is playing with him,
because you didn't informed him that you made any transfer, he said that you haven't write to him since last week Saturday, and you didn't tell him that you send any money,

the lawyer couldn't believe what i told him, he said that we are coming with difference stories and another, that you didn't try to make any transfer, because if you really make the transfer before you later discover the error that you would have informed him about that,
1, that you didn't tell him that you make any wire transfer to him,
2, that even if there is an error that you didn't tell him about that, that why must you be telling me with out telling him, he said that everything both of us we are saying consign paying the money for preparation of the documents is lies,

please Julie i don't known what to say about this, please if you known that you don't want to pay the lawyer for preparing the documents, is better that you tell me, so that the lawyer will not keep waiting for us,
please Julie i want you to understand my present condition here, and i don't want to put my self in trouble with the lawyer because I'm afraid of lawyers,

Julie just tell me if you don't want to help me, because the lawyer said that he give us only 5 days to pay the costs for preparing the documents, but if we didn't pay the money after the 5 days that we will look for another lawyer for preparing the documents for us,

please Julie i want you to contact the lawyer and plead with him, try to explain everything to him, and calm him down so that he will help us for preparing the documents,

please Julie you can go to any another nearby western union and make the transfer to the lawyer, or you can ask him if there is another means you can send him the money with out through western union,
he said that he have even sent you his international bank account for the transaction,

Julie he said that there is 3 ways to send money international,
he said that you can make the payment through 1, western union,2 money gram, 3,bank transfer,

my dear Julie please try for me if you can try with any nearby western union today, or money gram as he said, or you can even send him the money through the bank account details he sent you,
please try your possibility for me,

Yours Alisa.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic