SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Back in the game..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steven montley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting back into this . I signed up a with a free voice mail K7.net ; it was recommended on this forum; I like it because you can record a message as long as you like, my voice message has two songs "(palm trees a country song and Disney's yo ho ho a pirates life for me) they think I am going to pick up but at the end I say I am sorry I have stepped out of the office please leave a message)

My new (fake) gig is that I own a company called Palm Tree Pros and we are the largest palm tree exporter of California Palms; I figure out where the scammers are from and then I reverse the scam by telling them that I have been to their country and did some work at a local resort; I will google resorts/hotels/malls in Nigeria and tell them that before we were in their location that the previous job was in Egypt and that we unearthed some priceless relics gold-statues-vases- I then tell them that we hid and sealed the relics in our cranes and shipped the cranes to Port Harcourt in Nigeria ( I love Google) and buried our treasure under a certain palm tree. I have a scammer on now and he is preparing to dig around a tree at the Transcorp Hilton Nigeria.

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/ABUHITW-Transcorp-Hilton-Abuja/index.do

So my question is what do I do after he digs up a tree; and does not find anything?? I told him when he finds it to sell the stuff on E-bay and split the money with me. What next??
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steven montley wrote:
So my question is what do I do after he digs up a tree; and does not find anything?? I told him when he finds it to sell the stuff on E-bay and split the money with me. What next??

You'll need photographic evidence that he has dug up the correct tree, right? Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree about the photographic evidence - this is essential.

One idea is that the relics are not actually hidden under the tree (it would be too easy for them to be accidentally discovered), but you needed to ask him to do this task to ensure that he is serious about helping you, and trustworthy enough not to take the treasure all for himself. Now that he has performed this important test of trust, you can reveal the true location of the relics....

Unfortunately they are not in Port Harcourt, he will have to make a small trip to collect the real relics. Maybe they are actually in a locked safe in a five-star luxury resort (I am thinking one of the baiter-designed "resorts" in out-of-the-way locations).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pics or it didn't happen! Which is why you need your lad to PROVE it. Cool

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic