SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Southern Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frankc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody

I am new and this is my first post but I just want to give some perspective about "Southern Africa" please.

Southern Africa refer to the southern part of the African continent and NOT to South Africa as a country.

Almost all 419 scams originating from Nigeria which is a total different country than South Africa. (But working 16/hrs/d online I did however noticed a few scams originating in our country lately)

(Without trying to be either positive or negative FOR NOW South Africa's law enforcement is still relative good and I believe that, if you have anything on South African scams, I would be able to get the appropriate police units on the case)
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Frankc. Very Happy

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Frankc. Very Happy

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Frankc. It sounds as though you could contribute a great deal, so please stick around! Smile

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Frankc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everybody

Quote:
It sounds as though you could contribute a great deal, so please stick around

Maybe but maybe not because I think I might have a lot in my favor but on the other hand work I for myself and don't really like it to spend time with games, social networks or online chat.

But as a consumer fighter I already started a lot of fights but have to put on the brakes sometimes simple to "protect" myself from loosing too much time and resources.

Reason for signed up: Above plus today I read in a South African newspaper (Afrikaans so a link is useless) about a 26 year old woman loose R1,2 million ($163 000) with 13 payments. (Won UK Lottery, The latest "trick" was that the SAFE with the money was at the Airport and the cost to fetch and deliver it were R......)

One of the commentators mentioned this site and when I sure as hell only a few minutes later again received one of this 419 emails I decided to check this site as it would feel good to give the "lads" some shit.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Frankc.

I have baited South African scammers. In the main, they have been Nigerians who have moved there because of the easy pickings, but one or two have been home grown. The pith helmet in my signature was for safariing a lad based in South Africa.

Anyway, you will rarely see anyone using the term "Southern Africa" here on Eater. The majority of scammers originate from West Africa.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum, Frankc!
I´d like to see that article- could you post up the link, please?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited a South African lad with a Japanese character who caused so much misunderstandings that the lad got confused and would not go to lilongwe, Malawi (where my character was on "vacation"). Never again will I cause that much misunderstanding. Poor Yumiko Yamamoto she just didn't study English hard enough. Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic