SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lili for MoMo or MoMu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the refugee orphan that I'm handing over to MM (m00sechuckle modeling) and maybe even to MM (m00sechuckle music).

This post -> http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1512298#1512298 <- is her first contact with MM.
I've been grooming her for this for a bit under 3 weeks. These are all our mails, including her opening format.

Date: 28 February, 2010 19:52:32 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
hello!!! I am Li|ian.I respect people especially for their good characters, understanding and way of reasoning. I hate to be neglected, humiliated or cheated! I like people that are straight in heart, truthful, social, loving, kind, humble, obedient, intelligent and hardworking. I am appreciative, hardworking (We'll see. I doubt it.) and always contented. And am ever ready to meet you at your door step (along with the trunk boxes of my soldier) if your love could be true!. I love to keep a date with a man who understands love and know what it takes to build a healthy and strong relationship that could lead to marriage and not just a relationship. I accommodate new friends and serious relationship most. I love and associate with people who have fear of God. Your nationality, race, locality, location, Body color, eyes, hair or language is considered not a problem (you forgot distance) if only we love and understand each other very well. i will send my photos to you when we get on very well.

See if she's alive:

Date: 28 February, 2010 23:25:12 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,
Have we met before? I don't recall when or where.
Did a friend of yours recommend that you contact me? I had no idea we have a mutual friend. Who is it?

Best warm wishes,
-Torva|ds

Yep.
Date: 2 March, 2010 18:43:51 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
My Dearest

How are you today? I hope you are in perfect health? and I pray that this message should find you in peace. (i saw your profile on guestbook, you are from USA) I'm very happy the way God has brought us into in contact with each other. My dear, like I said in my first post mail, my name is Miss Li|ian Mebe|s, from Sierra leone, in Africa, 24 years I am not married, I have no children. I am looking for a good and kind man who I can trust in my life. i am Currently living in Dakar, Senegal, a country in Western Africa. I came to this country after the death of my father in my country who were killed in an accident in western town of sierra leone for the attack of the rebe|s.

My father Dr. Alexander Mebe|s was (filthy rich?) the personal adviser to the former head of State of my country (and probably rich). it's just that I am alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I live now. Please I would like to know more about you. your likes and dislikes and what you doing now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. the attachment here is my pictures.
Waiting for your reply.

With all my love,

Miss Li|ian

Date: 2 March, 2010 23:33:34 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Dear Li|ian,

Thank you for your reply and for your concern and interest. I was asking because the title of your last email suggested that a friend recommended to you. Is that really you on those photo's? You are a very beautiful young woman.
I am sorry to hear about your late father. It must have been a traumatic experience for you.

About myself, I live in Marietta, Georgia, just on the Atlanta perimeter. I am 36 years old and I work for a local facilities company. In the weekends I like to cycle in the woods or by the river. I really don't know much else to tell you about me right now, but just tell me what you are interested in. I would love to hear more from you.

Take care for now, and talk to you soon.
Warm wishes,
-Torva|ds

We immediately hit it off..

Date: 4 March, 2010 12:58:11 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
Hello my dear.

It is my pleasure to hear from you today. i hope you are good in health? i am good today.
the pictures i send to you is my real picture. thanks for admiring my picture. though i have not seen your photos. and i will like to see if you like me to.
i understand everything you said about your self, it is good. so how is life over there in Marietta Georgia? how is the weather there. and i see that they have a small population.

Well i want to tell you why i contacted you, i was a student, before i lost my parents. so since then i could not be able to continue my education, because of financial problem. i am now in a church parish camp. i am not working or going to school never. i only pray and read bible here, i want to go out of here. to start my education. so when i see you i decided to get close to you so i will explain my self to you. i want to be with you in my real life, i have see that you are a nice and decent person. be a good guy because you look good. take good care of your self.
many kisses to you.

Li|ian

This is so that I will understand later when it turns out these were not her pics.

Date: 4 March, 2010 21:29:05 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Good afternoon Li|ian,
Everything is going fine here. I'm just waiting anxiously for the spring to start, after a long winter.
The reason I asked is not that I don't believe you. I have been in contact with a girl some time and she wanted my photo but I was to shy, so I sent some other photo. Then later when we got to know each other better, and I wanted to send my real photo, I had to confess that that first photo was not me.
Marietta is quite a small town, but it is very connected to Atlanta, which is a big city. It's been really cold here for almost 2 months now. But the last week or so its not freezing anymore.
That is a heavy experience for such a young woman. I totally understand your effort to find help tis way, and I am not offended at all. As a matter of fact I am honored that you noticed me.
I only have a photo here of me and my cousin, my aunt, her daughter, but not one of myself alone. I will see if I can find one on my computer at home.
Take good care of yourself, and we will talk again soon.
Best wishes,
-Torva|ds

Date: 6 March, 2010 15:34:55 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
my darling.

how are you doing today? i hope good. i am happy to see your mail to me. i have seen that you a good and nice person. please i contacted you, because i want to be free from camp here. i am not working here, i only read my bible and pray. just be sitting one place have not even right to go out side. only the days we visit the people in hospital and pray for them. i was a student, but now i can no longer go to school. because of financial problem. though i will love to continue with my study one day. i will like you to help me to come over to you. i want to be working, so i can be able o further with my education. i want you to think about me to help me, for i am a poor and orphan girl. please take good care of you self.
my best regards to you.

Li|ian

Date: 7 March, 2010 00:30:32 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Dear Lilan,

It is always a joy to read your messages. Of course I want only the best for you. Thank you for your kind words, on how you feel I am a decent person. I think of myself as a decent person too, and I take pride in it.
You sound like a lovely young woman too, and I would be really interested to get to know you better. And I'd love to hear about you and your day to day things, and also the country and the culture. I have never been to Africa, except to Egypt once, on a business trip.
Can't wait to read from you.
Warm wishes,
-Torva|ds

Date: 8 March, 2010 14:30:04 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
hello darling!!! how are you doing today? i know you wax in happy and joy. i am always happy to see your mail to me, you keep me company but we are not together. i have start having some feeling about you. well i am just a gentle girl by nature, i am always lovely to the people that is good to be loved like you. i live here in a (U N) church parish camp. in the day time, i go to pray in the chapel and read some christian books and also my bible. i don't do anything like working, though i am hardworking. i am from Sierra Leone, but i am living here in Senegal. Senegal is Muslim practicing country their culture is too odd for us here, they only care for the Muslim. so thing are very hard for us . we only receive good treatment from United Nation (U N). that is why want to be free from here, and go to a place i will be working and having a good living again. and also to plan how to get back to my study. please my darling take good care of your self.
my best wishes to you only.

Li|ian

So we're on script now. No problem, I have plans for her, but she may not yet know what they are. A bit of suspense never hurts.

Date: 8 March, 2010 23:38:53 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,

Thank you for you nice mail. Even tho we may be far apart, we can still be together in spirit. I find a really nice feeling of company in your messages as well.
May the UN be praised for the work they do and how they take care of you over there. They are truly a great organization. I am affiliated with a consortium that sometimes deals with the UN as well, so I know what good work they do.

I have some idea that I want to tell you about, but I'm not sure it is possible yet. It is about you wanting to work and study there. I need to speak with someone to be sure and I will tell you all about it then.

Do you have any friends over there that you talk to or go out on the weekends? I like to go cycling in the weekends, or visit my mother.

Hope to hear back from you soon. Will be thinking of you.
Best wishes,
-Torva|ds

Looks like that one made read my earlier mails.

Date: 10 March, 2010 15:12:24 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
hello my dear. i am very grateful for all your effort and also your advise to me.
i have been trying to know if i can start my study here but it is not all that possible for me. because their were some other people here, that was here before me they are not going to school here. so i was told that if i really want to be free from here that they will take me to my country. that is a very good idea. but back there in my country, i don't have any body that will take care of me or help me. i know that i will find it very difficult if i go back to my country.

i have no friends here only the girls here in girls hostel. and i have a close friend her name is Awah, though she is no more in this camp she has left. we never visit any body here. take good care of your self.

my special kisses for you

Li|ian

So here it comes.. ..you're gonna be a model!

Date: 10 March, 2010 22:57:46 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,

How is everything going for you? Hope you're doing fine over there. Over here it's quite busy times. There is a big trade show in Las Vegas next month and we're busy making preparations for it.

You remember I told you I have some idea I wanted to tell you about, Li|ian. Well, an old friend of mine works for a modeling and fashion company, and they are working with agents and models all over the world, and also in west Africa. I'm not sure about senegal, but they have had fashion shows in Gambia, Benin, Cameroon, and other places. Their shows are always in luxury accommodations in nature reserves and such.
His name is Randa||. I have talked to him, and asked if I can bring you in contact with him to see if he can hook you up with an agent, or maybe you know somebody who would want to become an agent. If you don't mind, I would love to forward him your pictures as well Li|ian, but I didn't want to do that without asking you first. I'm sure he would be most impressed and you could be so successful.
Please let me know what you think. This would be a wonderful opportunity for you to get out of your situation, so that you can travel and work. It is so wonderful that you and I got to meet like this, Li|ian. I really feel that it will make make a big difference.

Hope to hear back from you real soon, as I'm really excited about all this.
Take good care for now.
Warm wishes,
-Torva|ds

No reply? Aren't you glad I set this up for you?

Date: 12 March, 2010 20:48:31 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,
How're you doing? I'd love to hear what you re thinking of my ideas.
Hope to talk to you soon,
-Torva|ds

Randy was a tad trigger happy, no problem..

Date: 12 March, 2010 21:37:34 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
hello my dear how are you doing today, i hope everything is good for you. i am good today. i am really happy with your idea, but i don't know what to write to this people. can you tell me what i will say to them. they have already send mail to me this is what they send to me. take good care of your self.

Li|ian

RO wrote:
Good day Li|ian.mebe|s,
How can we help you?

We are an international modeling company and we indeed look out for agents and / or models who could target and have experience in the South American or West African markets.

A hundred years from now, none of us will give a damn.
Goodbye

Randa|| O|dman.

Ok, I'll bring you two together then..

Date: 12 March, 2010 22:15:20 GMT+01:00
To: Randa|| O|dman
Cc: li|ian Mebe|s
/me wrote:
Hi Randy,
I see you have already contacted Li|ian. She is copied on this message.

Could you reassure her, and explain a bit what the possibilities are for her and what would be expected? I told you how she is now in a situation where she gets bored and sad and can not work on herself and her future. She is a bit insecure, but it would be a wonderful opportunity.

Ok, bye for now, take care of my girl Wink (<- smiley in original mail) Are you in the States right now, or in Africa? We should get a beer together soon. Maybe a few.
Seeya!
-Tor

Li|ian wrote:
hello my dear how are you doing today, i hope everything is good for you. i am good today. i am really happy with your idea, but i don't know what to write to this people. can you tell me what i will say to them. they have already send mail to me this is what they send to me. take good care of your self.

Li|ian

Date: 13 March, 2010 00:55:46 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
My dear Li|ian,

I got you email and I think you are being to shy and insecure about yourself. I sent a reply to Randa|| and copied you on it.
Hope you're ok with what I wrote.

You can just write to Randa|| and ask anything you want to know. He will surely help you or put you in contact with someone in the company who can help you further.

It would be so nice if this would be your way to get out of your situation and you can start moving on in life.

Warmest wishes,
-Torva|ds

Date: 14 March, 2010 00:27:28 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,

Just a thought, if you have a good singing voice, you can mention that to Randa|| too, or to Jack if you get to speak to him.

Hope you're doing fine over there. I think about you a lot.
Warmest wishes,
-Torva|ds

Date: 15 March, 2010 10:17:24 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
Hello my dear how are you doing today? i hope you are good. i see the mail you write to me i am not shy or insecure to write to Randa||. i have not been able to use computer, because of chance. so to what you are suggesting for me i think it is good. i will write to him now. later i will tell you what he say ok. take good care of your self.
my best wishes to you.
best regard

Li|ian

I send her a photo.

Date: 15 March, 2010 20:24:22 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Hi Li|ian,
Good to her back from you. I have not been in contact with Randy since my last email. I will ask him about you when I speak to him again.

So how are thing for you otherwise? Over here, things are pretty busy, preparing for a big trade show in Las Vegas next month.

Attached is a photo of some family members of mine. I am the one i the middle. On the left is my aunt and my sister. On the right is my cousin and the other guy is not really family but he has always been around since we were little kids. I will see if I have one of me alone somewhere and if I have it I will send it to you.

Write to me soon.
Warm hugs,
-Torva|ds

Date: 16 March, 2010 20:13:14 GMT+01:00
Li|ian wrote:
hello my darling!!! how are you doing? i hope cool. my dear if you are the one in middle of this picture, you really look great. you are a handsome guy. i love the way you smile and i like your suit, you are a perfect gentle man.
i have written to you friend randy, but i have not see his reply yet. please my dear help me out i really love to come to you, and be with you. all i need in this life is just to be with you. please consider my situation and help me. take good care of your self.

my best regard to my handsome guy Torva|ds.
best wishes to you.

Li|ian

By this time, RO has already replied. But since I can't know that Wink I tell her he is probably busy.

Date: 17 March, 2010 15:00:54 GMT+01:00
/me wrote:
Good morning Li|ian,

It is nice to hear that you've written to Randa|| and that you're excited about it. I'm sure he will reply to you, he is probably just busy with something.

So how have you been since we last spoke? Over here nothing special. Just occupied with work. I'm planning to visit my mother this weekend. But other than that no special plans.
Hope you're doing well over there.

Hugs,
-Torva|ds

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeedy Very Happy Our story starts from HERE (and hopefully continues).

You have a nice and pleasant to read style, Bolleboos Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I wish I was talented enough to get a lad to do that!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No nude pictures yet, however that usually involves an ITP?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy: Thanks! My lads seem to feel the same way. They tend to stay with me for months.

@Koko.Dk: All I actually got her to do was to email Randy.

Her reaction to MM script#2 is not hopeful tho.

Li|ian wrote:
hello my dear. how are you doing today, i hope good? please below here is the e mail your Randall sent to me. i told you everything about my self already. i am in a camp, so how do you think that it will be possible for me to reach what he is saying. i am here from time to time, i don't even go out side this place for some certain reason. and you know that. so i don't think i could reach to what he want from a modeling agent. i don't even need his money or payment all i need is to be free to world again. i told you that i want to be free from here. maybe you don't seem to understand me. thank you for all your help, i will look forward to see who will help me to be free from here. so bye for now. take good care.

my special greetings to you.

Li|ian

Li|ian wrote:
pleas i want you to understand that i am not for money. all i need is to set free from this camp to a place i will be working. i am very hardworking.
L1LIAN

RO wrote:

Now, to become our model agent representative in West Africa I need you to get back to me soon, when you have time for a modelling career.

Ask Jack for more details, and give him my regards.

In case you agree to working with us, we would like to send you the 7000 $ PLUS the agents´ fee, a minimum of 10,000 $ PER submitted model.

For every model that you manage to win for us you get an additional agent´s fee of 10,000 $ on top of your 7,000 $.

For tax reasons, we have no other option than FULL PAYMENT all at once, in cash.

So how many models can you recommend? Male or female, with neutral face expression.

When we receive your positive answer and the application, you should receive the money (7,000 $) at the MM event the same day.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you. You have studied our website?

I bet she is seeing problems that don't exist. I'll have to translate it for her. She is hardworking , which is what MM is looking for, and she wants out of the camp, which is what MM is offering. So what's the problem? If she is not in it for the money, she can always donate it to charity.

@wowwow: This is her: (I mean: this is the picture that the scammer who plays her character sent me.)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic