SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad explains his grief (Warning: Sad story!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My comments in red

Quote:
Hello Al,

You are not being sincere and honest, i have come to realize that you are only playing games on me.

Well i open up my real self for you, but you hide your self from me.

My question to is all this games you are playing what are you going to benefit from it. I post it somewhere on a forum.
You never come to Ghana,because your name was announce in the airport that night that flight 881 from Cairo landed and later on, the security company coordinator together with the lawyer went to the control room in the airport to verify if your name was among the list of the passengers in the flight but your name was not found.

I am surprise to hear you said that you escape from the police in the airport and drove off in a truck to Tamale, how do you know Tamale, this is your first time in Ghana, and beside trucks are not allow near airport unless on an important issue,where do you see the truck that mid morning, WHY, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? I'm a bad guy Laughing

I don't know all this while that i am dealing with a real joker, you may think what ever you like but you are less of a man to behave like this, this is too childish, to some one that believe in you,this is betrayer of trust.

I contacted you for this transaction since you know that you are not going to assist in good faith with honesty, why do you agree to assist in the first place.

Every thing about you seem false, first i ask you for your mobile number when you are writing me as someone in Croatia, but you did not provide it, i don't even believe now about the picture you sent to me.

Later the needed form that you need to fill and send back to me to submit to the board management of the company together with the legal release approval fee, for them to be aware of your intention of coming for the claims of the gold boxes, you send me the secure shield service what ever,which you just worked out by your self, i tried it severe times but to no avail,later you said that you will come with every thing to Ghana when you will be coming.

Then now you write and said you are in Ghana at far place like Tamale with an excuse that is not believing, and you are putting every thing now that i don't want to help you, if i may ask WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? or is that away to hands up to your game that you have played on me

You make me pay for hotel,hire the hotel car that will be taking you around the city if truly you are real and were in Ghana, all is my lost now. GOOD!

Where it pains me must is that i believe in you Cool to the extend that i wrote a formal letter to the board and management of the security company about you and your intention of coming to claim back the 6 gold boxes, now you have failed me and all that i have worked for years to achieved in the company by coming across this golden opportunity you spoiled every thing for me.

Do you think that God in heaven is not watching you? God knows i am very honest and sincere to you by doing every thing open to you, but you decide to play me.

You keep saying you escape from airport this airport that we went from 9:30pm on 9th March till 12:46am the following day when the flight from Cairo landed and your name was announce and check without any indication that you are among the passengers in the flight list.

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME.

what did i do to you to deserve this from you.

This sad story makes me cry Crying or Very sad

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable how they get so caught up in their own stories Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the scumbags all believe they are the victims in their own frauds and start feeling sorry for themselves. The really good thing is that he hasn't twigged he was baited.

One possibility to extend the bait is to apologise profusely for letting him down, say you were sincere but a sudden emergency meant you had to use the fees for something else, were diverted and you were too ashamed to admit it. You still want to continue, can we start again etc. etc.

Well done!!

Last edited by pete515 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You rotter!!
How could you do such a thing to a sweet lad?

You have no morals!

Nice! Very Happy

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fuck me sideways with a barbwire pole ... you are one mean MOFO. Cool Laughing

This lad needs to man up because the golden rule suggests that if he is still in the game then he has demonstrated his capacity to be re-baited by a cast of many. Come to think about it ... why not? I'm up for a go if anyone else is interested.

Out of curiosity, how big was the lads safari and pain? Not far or big enough if he still had the means to bitch and moan. Sounds to me like he desperately needs a slap up the side of the head with his sack. Twisted Evil

Seriously good work and thanks heaps for the belly laugh. Congrats bobdemol! Very Happy

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You make me pay for hotel,hire the hotel car that

WHY, OH WHY did you do that to such a faithful, honest and sincere boi?

What a big meanie you are. Crying or Very sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, nice! Mr. Green Tearing down the lad and sautée'ing him into little fun-size pieces! Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice mail, Bobdemol!

He doesn't realize that he is giving you compliments. Especially when he tells you that he believed in you.

Can you still deny everything he says, and be all hurt by him calling you a joker and all? (Sure maybe there were some misunderstandings but you will make it up to him next time around.)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww....
Bless!!

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so infuriating to hear this sniveling lad whining when he's the one who screwed up everything in this deal!

You were at the airport waiting for him, but the idiot somehow got the time zone screwed up and switched am and pm. Plus he went to the wrong airport, and besides, you made it exceedingly clear you were arriving by rail.

At the very least I think this calls for an apology form.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobdemol, I don't know if this comforts your pet or not, but even I believed you really were in Tamale.
I read this (well, it was on General Chat after all...) and was going to ask you something about the cybers and other stuff over there. Embarassed Laughing

But if I were you (or Al), I would have stayed in Cairo to avoid all that mess in Ghana. Very Happy

The letter is hilarious. Image

Please, don't leave your lad now when he desperately needs you. Cool

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know they're crying inside when they feel the need to summarize every way in which you've screwed them over in one nice, long letter.

Nicely done.

clapping

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going bobdemol,
What this boi need's is a friend, someone like ME in fact
:twisted

Bobdemol you have mail

Laughing PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
Rusty Trombone
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This poor poor lad I love how they get so involved with there stories and they start to believe themselves after a while what a deush nozzle
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry but it's pretty obvious you've unearthed the only honest lad in the whole of ladland.
I feel his pain I really do Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

trucks are not allow near airport unless on an important issue interesting if true

Pure delight, and kept getting better, he must have been crying his heart out. More please. Razz Sig lines all! Wink
Quote:

this is betrayer of trust

since you know that you are not going to assist in good faith with honesty, why do you agree to assist in the first place.

Every thing about you seem false,

i don't even believe now about the picture you sent to me.

You make me pay for hotel,hire the hotel car that will be taking you around the city if truly you are real and were in Ghana, all is my lost now

Where it pains me must is that i believe in you -------------------- you spoiled every thing for me.

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME.

what did i do to you to deserve this from you.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
trucks are not allow near airport unless on an important issue interesting if true

I really hate it when trucks loiter ... Shocked

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why do you betray the trust i build in you as a foreign business partner and good friend?

You make me lose the the opportunity of claiming this gold boxes and using it to up life the standard living of my life and my offspring's, am i guilty because i contacted you to assist me to execute the business? to me i am not guilty for doing that, is just that the person i contacted disappointed me. Very Happy

It's not over yet - he's just soooooo hooked Twisted Evil

@Devil_woman: are we allowed that many Sig lines? Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol

This was my favourite, almost orgasmic

Quote:
Where it pains me must is that i believe in you -------------------- you spoiled every thing for me.
Embarassed

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Arewe Thereyet.
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could you? He's gone to so much effort Laughing

Of course your going to compensate him more over for all the inconvenience?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor mugu. Crying or Very sad You wasted his time and he could not scam real victims.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic