SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drivers Licence website baited, Legal action underway.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone on another forum I visit mentioned a scam where you can get a UK drivers licence with no test, even if yours is revoked, has too many points, a visitor, etc. Some other baiters were digging into the hosting company. Due to the large numbers of proxy and vague info, I decided to try to find where these guys are in real life. In the process a piggy was handed to me on a platter. Very Happy

It started with a discussion on this shady website;
http://www.fulldrivingl!cence.com/

In case the site killers get it before you can see it, It's a beautiful very well done site. I grabbed some text off the site.

Quote:
E.U driving licence in only 5 days! Car, bike, trailer, HGV, you pick the category..
BEAT THE SYSTEM WITH THEIR OWN RULES. Are you going to be disqualified? Medical renewal coming up? Have you failed your test because of nerves on the day. Have you been convicted of traffic offences where the judge has unfairly taken your licence away. Have you reached the age when you have to retake your test. Do you want to have more categories on your licence, ride a motorcycle for example or become a truck driver?

This service is for any resident or non-resident of the U.K or E.U. to obtain a full driving licence without any tests. So no matter what country you are resident or citizen of, we can help. Even if you live outside of the U.K or E.U! Once you have a driving licence through us, you can exchange it in your OWN country for a local licence. E.U. driving licences are accepted 'as is' worldwide for driving and exchange. It does not matter what nationality you are!

Have you lost your existing licence?

No problem! Can't remember the details? No problem! Need a clean licence? No problem! Need motorcycle, car, bus, hgv entitlement? No problem! Over 65? No problem! Medical problems? No problem!

There are 110 different models of driving licence in current use throughout the E.U, that's not to mention driving licences issued outside of the E.U that are still accepted for exchange in different E.U countries.

There's TWO ways to obtain a European Union driving licence. First way is to exchange your current driving licence, you complete our application form and we print it out and translate some of your driving licence and translate the application form, put it all together and apply for an E.U. licence. This is a way to obtain driving categories that you select on the application form as the foreign issuing authority will look at the translation and not the licence.

The second way is to make a declaration that your licence has been lost/mislaid/stolen in a certain country that we know about. No other proof that you have even passed a test is required, just your sworn declaration. They will issue you with a temporary driving licence which we can then get translated and exchanged for an E.U. licence. SNEAKY? Yes, but Illegal? We have been advised NO.

Some countries driving licence departments wont talk to other E.U. countries, so nobody bothers to check if the licence you present for exchange is even REAL or not, it could be a 20 dollar fake driving licence card and no one knows or even cares.

Driving endorsements are totally lost once you exchange your licence with another country, giving you a clean licence.
It is your legal right to hold any member country E.U driving licence, preferably you should be driving on a licence that was issued in a different E.U country to the country you are resident and driving in for a number of reasons. The number one reason is of course so that it becomes a lot more difficult for the authorities to make a permanent record on your driving licence and driving history should you be prosecuted for driving offences. Forget the headache of being disqualified from totting up points on your licence or increasing insurance premiums! The second reason is that it is more economical to hold a licence from another country. Replacement charges for lost documents are a fraction of the UK DVLA price to issue a new replacement licence.

Welcome to our new and exciting website where you can LEGALLY obtain Genuine European drivers licences from a European country of your choice. THESE ARE NOT FAKES - we help you obtain the licence from the relevant government department in any one of the countries we operate in.

Thanks to the new European integration we are now able to offer you genuine European drivers licences* (see disclaimer) Citizens of countries listed on the FAQ page are able to participate.
The process is very simple with our help! You simply choose the entitlements that you wish to have and then complete the online application form. You then scan in a passport type photo and email it to us at the address provided. (Or post passport photo to us at the address provided). We will then apply on your behalf and forward the licence to your contact address or you may elect to collect the licence directly from the issuing office abroad - we can arrange return flights to Eastern Europe from as little as £30 with EasyJet or Wizz Air airlines. see FAQ for further details.

I filled in the online form and hit submit. They only take Western Union. No problem. Since I want to find where they are I added my normal comment about not sending a MCTN by email due to a theft of 5,000. Sound familiar?

Here is the form I sent. They sent it back with further instructions minus the comment I sent with it.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:16 PM
Subject: Applicant Detail
Applicant Information Email: ******@gmail.com
First Name: Randy
Middle Name:
Surname: Hunter
Date of birth: August 23 1951
Place of birth: Georgetown,Grand Cayman Island, Cayman Islands, BWI
Address: 23 Norths Sound Road
Town/City: Georgetown
County: Grand Cayman
Postcode: BWI (British West Indies)
Telephone (Landline or Mobile): na

Current Licence No: na
Self Declaration Entitlements: Corrective Lenses
TICK THE BOXES THAT YOU DECLARE YOU ARE ENTITLED FOR:
C1E,
Date first licence issued:
Licence Expiry Date: =20
Licence Valid From Date: =20
Licence Serial No: =20
Mothers name: Johnson=20
Collect the licence from the issuing office abroad, on: April 15
Country choices:
Please select 1st choice...
Please select 2nd choice...
Please select 3rd choice...

They wanted payment, but didn't want to give me a location. Suprised.. On the silver platter I got this..

Quote:
Your application has been received for:
Full UNITED KINGDOM Driving LicenceCategory: (see application below)Cost: 490,- Euros
Please note use your email address as your reference.
// Processing time is 4 to 5 weeks //
Delivery of licence is guaranteed inside above timeframe /
/ applications =past this date will be issued full refund at request.
This email can be used as guarantee and any disputes should they arise can be resolved via attribution with the Chambers of Commerce.
We need the following documents sent via email for your licence application:
1. Copy of ID
2. Signature on white background
3. Photo

Instructions for bank transfers in Euros:
Banking details:
Account holder name:Edward Tylman
Account holder address:
Rua Lauriano Oliveira 43 3DTMoscavide 1885-052 Lisbon, Portugal
Bank name:BBVA
Bank Address Banca Comercial, Av. Moscavide 371885-065
Moscavide, Portugal
Account No/Nib: 0019 0061 XXXX XXXX XXXX 0
IBAN No: PT50 0019 0061 XXXX XXXX XXXX 0
SWIFT/BIC: BBVXXXX
(Please include your full name as reference).
THIS MONTH SPECIAL. PAY THIS INVOICE IN THE NEXT 4 WORKING DAYS AND YOU GET A DISCOUNT OF 50 EUROS

Bank details submitted to the resident bank killer at TSB.

I wrote back that I don't know the current exchange rate for Cayman Dollars to Euros. I don't have a scanner. Can I submit the required documents, wire transfer reciept, and photo by certified post?

This can give my banker time to do his magic. In a few days, I can complain about their bank and suggest a WU transfer.. Um again no MCTN by email.. Very Happy

This one will have the entire failure their fault. Twisted Evil

This guy's world is about to fall apart as it is attacked from the web host, law enforcement, bank, etc. I gotta thank the team that hit this from many angles.

I HAVE DISABLED THE LINK. SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ARE REPORTING THAT VISITING THE SITE IS ACTIVATING THEIR VIRUS PROGRAMS WITH A WARNING THAT IT CONTAINS A TROJAN - Slightlyoutofit

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002

Last edited by Agent1002 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the email I sent them several days ago.

Quote:
Thank You. It will take me a couple days to convert Cayman Dollars to Euros. I'm not sure the exchange rate as I usually buy dollars due to my proximity to the US. Shipping cost is much less.

i don't have a scanner. Will a digital photo of the ID work? If you need to work with a full size copy, I could post copies to you by certified post.

Please advise.

I did not get a reply. 4 days later I follow up with this.

Quote:
This has been 4 days since I asked for an address to send the copy of the documentation and wire transfer receipt. Will I still be able to get my 50 Euro discount? Please advise if I can still get the discount so I know how much I need to send by wire transfer.

Randy Hunter Note, this persona created just for this bait

Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands, BWI

The mail is not bouncing yet. The website is still up.

I got a letter from the real DVLA. I wonder if this has to be a reason they are not writing back about the payment.

I provided them with real contact information. This is a couple of snips from their reply to protect the whistle blower. Cool

Quote:
Thank you for your email about a website that appears to be offering full European driving licences for sale and for the information that you have provided the Agency.

Quote:
Internet based criminality is very difficult to combat effectively and the police service is the only organisation within the UK with the skills and resources to identify and take action against those behind such websites. The intelligence that you have supplied to us about the website has been passed to the Police for the appropriate action to be taken.

I hope I hear a confirmation of the action on this soon. Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don´t click on that link - the website has trojans.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that most interesting. The website must be using the browser agent string to target Windows computers. I checked it today with an Ubuntu browser and saved the page and then scanned it. Ubuntu does not get the trojan attempt that I could find.

Does anyone have any reports on the trojan found and what the file name is? If you found a trojan, please PM me ASAP with the OS you are using eg Windows XP and the browser used eg Firefox 3.5.

This torjan has not been reported on TSB.

A whois lookup on the server shows it is hosted by a server farm that does host other sites known for malware. It is possible that the Anti Virus may be flagging the IP range.

If you have your machine fully locked down and wish to examine the site for me and post your findings, pm me for the live link. We have been warned there is a trojan report. Be careful with this one.

@Ladbuster, please answer your PM. I'm still trying to ID that trojan. I'm still finding no evidence of it. I have tried several user agent strings for various versions of Windows, Internet Explorer, and Firefox and still have not hit a combination that sends me the trojan. Question Question

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic