SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi All!! (STEWARD)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just trust in The Prophet.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to <strike>a conspiracy of the highest order</strike> reasons best know by me, I can only post a partial translation of the missing texts.

thusly hath steward wrote:
...Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that my position as "Moderator whom Steward loved the most" gives me the power to comment with authority.

When Steward came to us, we were like blind men, pissing against the wind. He united us, gave us a purpose, a reason for being and showed those who truly believe that there is a way to redemption and a life outside of the PWT.

But Steward's words aren't for all. There is much power in them and, to the uninitiated, they could cause more damage than good - hence the missing post. To gather the Essence of Steward, one must understand. And to understand, one must study. Only the true disciple of Steward can follow the path that He has set. And once one understands, one will be party to the "Lost Words of Steward".

All except for MikeH. No-one likes him. Even Steward hated him. Unfortunately, he will just have to burn in the Unhetero Flames of Shitfuckery for all eternity.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ have you been eating those green nuts again?

@Corona - I'd always credited you with more sense. You disappoint me.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
gangeticus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the (strange but delightful) welcome! Perhaps this was not the thread I should have announced my arrival Razz

I was reading late into the night of all the meticulous work, the care and precision (GPS with a 1 meter Circular Error Probable? wow!) brought forth by these gallant warriors of the Net.

Bless you folks for being what you are.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gangeticus wrote:
Thank you for the (strange but delightful) welcome! Perhaps this was not the thread I should have announced my arrival Razz.

You've stumbled into a thread discussing the meaning of life (& steward - note I don't capitalize). I'm right & everyone else here's wrong.

I think this might be what you're looking for:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443&start=825

Closed lad accounts x2

"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to ruffle anyone's feathers, but it must be noted that Steward was just a small boi. His modalities were unusual and his message was most definitely not well understood, nor did it come as a surprise. Let's just say that his consignment was not ready for delivery.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Looks like someone is jealous of the chosen Mod.

Let not sharp and wicked staple removers bruise this Mod's heel! Project him and show him the way of Steward. Thanks for all or you!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Stone him!

Stone the heretic.

Stone the crows.

Stoned love.

Love a duck.

You see! the love of Steward dilated my anger with JMR and thus it was turned to love and forgiveness.

Blessed be Steward and blessed be the ones who follow him.

Is that not a miracle?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR: for Steward's sake: this is pure blasphemy. I suspect your demodification notice is awaiting in your inbox by now. Thanks for all or Rover!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gangeticus wrote:
Thank you for the (strange but delightful) welcome!

If you think this is strange, just stick around. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

So saith Steward, so saith the flock.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last! An enlightened mod. I'm glad you've chosen the path of logic & common sense & supported my cause. Unlike some other flea-ridden jackbooted rodents I could mention.

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings to my fellow 3rd posts.
I see Steward's selecting Slightly as the chosen mod has caused at least one lesser mod to lash out in a futile tantrum. What a pity. It is also a pity that Steward has no pity on pitiful blasphemers. But enough dwelling with the unwashed masses.

It is an incontrovertible truth that Steward condescended on 03 March 2010. Whether thou writest the date the weird European way or the true and awesome American way, thou doth write 03/03/10 and 03/03/10 is the manner in which thou writest. Three, O, it's the magic number. Yeah it is. It's the magic number.
If Eater had been capable of fully capturing Steward's awesomeness, there is no doubt that his post count would read 3.14159.... However, there is enough mystery with what little and so very much we have of his marvelous teachings.
It is clear that iMike and JMR have decided to try to silence the truth. Beware, O righteous 3rd posts, for they are only two of what shall surely be three anti-Stewards.
Yea, I dreamed a dream. And in the dream a golden piece of toast nestled in a field of wild flowers in front of me. A black bear and a gorilla were fighting over a cushioned chair at a dinette set to my right. A goat fetus suspended on a swarm of moths was whispering dressmaking trade secrets on my left. The toast spoke to me. It said, "Hi All!!"
As my mind raced to think of what question I should ask, a dark and terrible figure appeared behind it. It was the body of a man, with everything above the waist missing. Its legs were shriveled with over-sized kneecaps and painful looking varicose veins and its privy member was embarrassingly small, wilted looking and a sickly grayish color. Two legs, one embarrassingly small unit--three parts. The figure stood poised to urinate on the toast, but before the brownish stream reached the purity of the toast, a mighty wind arose at my back and drove the foul liquid back at the figure, drenching it.
Again, beware there is still a third anti-Steward to come.

Hi Corona.
Hi All!!
Amen.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To prove the power of the Steward, in exactly 300 posts time, Mr Scissorkick's post count will get stuck at 1337.
you mark my words.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The movement is growing. There are 2 of us. Your pathetic visions of burnt bread are crumbling.

One of the things that is wrong with stewardism is that it teaches us to be satisfied with answers which are not really answers at all.

More will follow the true path of logic & sanity. Stewardism will crumble & vanish. Right now, Metallica is more popular than steward....

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Inspector: A great day it shall be.
@iHeretic: Don't tell Brother of Puppets, but those guys are sell-outs.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
RanSid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I'm new here but been watching the forum for a while. Been looking at all the arguments here and I must say I'm on the side of iMike & JMR.

The rest of you are really misguided! Very Happy
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Postulate your hypothesis, RanSid. Are you he of the small shriveled member, who is yet unnamed but seeks naming?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

RanSid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this Steward character just appears then disappears. Did he do good works? Did he perform miracles? No, he just vanished again. How do you know I'm not Steward reincarnated?

My member is certainly not shrivelled. As for naming - I call him Little Sid.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thank you brother Sid. Told you so guys, the movement to discredit steward gathers momentum.

I call mine Big Mike..... Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
All except for MikeH. No-one likes him. Even Steward hated him. Unfortunately, he will just have to burn in the Unhetero Flames of Shitfuckery for all eternity.

Folks, as you can see, our brother Slightly is in terrible pain. Can we not give him succor and relief somehow?

As for me, the Prophet himself has taught us all the path in his own miraculous Second Post. Life is suffering, detachment is the true way to happiness, so I respond only,
Quote:
Thanks for all or you

And so it is that a soft answer not only turneth away rage, it also frustrateth the shit out of the other person.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
brother Slightly is in terrible pain. Can we not give him succor and relief somehow?

Or have him put down??

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RanCid,

Oh, yikes, TMI! Shocked Disappearing and re-appearing is something important personalities do, look at Lindsay Lohan, Tiger Woods, and Heraldo Rivera.

Good acts? He brought us together under the 3rd post. What else is better?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TMI!

Three Mile Island? What's that got to do with the price of fish?

You leave my acolyte alone. You don't want to scare him away do you? Just think, RanSid made 2 posts & then disappeared.............

Closed lad accounts x2

SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic