SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
@llamedos the following will show you how I managed the Dellachoppa without using the 'courier' service. Since that´s a one shot affair, I think it only right you use it.

Bit late to reply to this: apologies

PB, I'm flattered, seriously; but my lappychop is set up in Togo.
Either Laddo goes to fetch it, in which case 3stelle (on her way to carry it to him) will get mugged and loses it
OR
He'll sit on his @rse, in which case it'll drag on for a bit until 3stelle takes it to a courier and... yep... gets mugged and loses it
Either way, 3stelle gets mugged and loses it!

If you have a dellachop lined up, please feel free to go ahead and use it.
This bait is as much yours as anyone else's Smile
and the more lad pain we can generate the better Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos: a cheque-sending scenario would be great. The new bank accounts he has given me are both UK ones, so the money would transfer (or rather fail to transfer) rather quickly, with J4nny being in the UK too. It would be better to mess around with an unreadable cheque (due to J4anny's bad handwriting) for a while, before returning to bank transfers.

I'll stall on the bank transfer for a few days, to give the Lad time to suggest a cheque instead.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Just sent:
Quote:
Brother,

I read of this client in Germany.
Do you still want my help with this situation?
let know soon and I can give you address in London to send to

I'll see what he wants to do & keep you in the loop

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the go-ahead, llamedos, both dellachops are underway, neither with courier. I think that could wait for farther down the line.
I´m looking forward to seeing how the lads work the cheque. Thanks for these peeps into a lad´s MO. You´re the best.

@Branwen,
Isn´t it fascinating that we haven´t gotten the lad off-script? The replies we´re geting are, apart from the padding, word for word. I wonder how far their scripts go.
I love it that you´ve been exposed as being, in your heart of hearts, German. Who knew?

@Yastreb,
I love to read your posts. Your questions to the lad about the doccos are fantastic.

If this wasn´t a massbait, I´d be tempted to finish off the pensioner and move on to other baits. Three piggies!
Who could ask for more.

Since this is a mass bait, I´ve seen those three piggies are in their script.
We haven´t even come near the pata negra.
Let´s see how far this can go.

Again, thanks llamedos, for this experience!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey peeps

Sad to say the boy seems to have been far too busy with you bastards to bother with a shifty sod like Smelly. Time to up the ante ... quick! To the teddy mobile. Away! Twisted Evil

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum: Yeah, Miss Am1ra Ch0en seems to be have also been unresponsive to Miss Eva. Rolling Eyes

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
llamedos: a cheque-sending scenario would be great. The new bank accounts he has given me are both UK ones, so the money would transfer (or rather fail to transfer) rather quickly, with J4nny being in the UK too. It would be better to mess around with an unreadable cheque (due to J4anny's bad handwriting) for a while, before returning to bank transfers.

I'll stall on the bank transfer for a few days, to give the Lad time to suggest a cheque instead.

Response from Laddo
Quote:
Give me Name and address, the name will be use to issue the check while the address is needed to send it to you, i made mistake the client is in England not Germany, that disable J@nny Knight that you gave me.

I'll send Laddo the address I have - - The street's real but the house number doesn't exist, so there's no ITP rule breach here.
Besides, as a lad gave it to me, any third party living there is not likely to be innocent.

If Laddo google searches it, I'll come up with something to explain the missing house Wink

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stalling......

J@nny wrote:
I've got your email about the change of bank account details, but I think it is going to have to wait a few days before I can send a bank transfer because I've got a bit of a problem with one of the wheels of my wheelchair at the moment, my wheelchair isn't going properly straight, and of course I've got to go into the bank myself to make a transfer, I can't just tell my home help to do it for me, and the chair is too bad for her to push at the moment.

I've got a man coming to mend whatever is wrong on Friday, but I'm sorry I really won't be able to do anything before then.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Branwen, hi, is that an electric wheel-chair and does it just want to
go round in circles ??

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Electric? Gosh no, she'd be far too capable with a motor propelling her.

All my characters, like everyone's, endlessly go round in circles, with or without broken wheelchairs. A world full of folk who can run businesses, buy cars and houses, travel anywhere on the planet .... but as soon as there's money to handle .... no chance of doing anything but messing it up.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

I expected the Lad to come back with something like, 'Don't worry about not being able to get to the bank. You can send a cheque instead.....'

But, no. It seems that he expects the bank transfer to go ahead as planned - and he's hoping for a cheque for £15,000 as well!

Sh@wn wrote:
I just want to inform you that i have been award a business contract from my office, the office need a fire equipment worth of 60,000Euro and i was giving the contract to supply the office, my office said they will pay me 20,000 Euro as upfront payment and when i supply the equipment the remaining money will be paid, i know a friend who work with a Company that produce this equipment in London, when i made my estimate on the cost, i will need 15,000 Pounds to complete the money, now i need somebody to partner with me in this great business opportunity, i believe you will be interested in this, the Company in London accept check according the information i had about them.

When i calculate what will be our profit after the supply, i realise we will be making 16,000Euro profit to our pocket, please let me know your opinion.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
This just in
Lad:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail, Please tell me the Name you want her to put on the check, and how much money is the limit amount you can cash on the check,

My reply:
Quote:
Tell the client to use the name on the cheque.
My account is good for cheques to £3000, but over that and it may fail and I cannot guarantee success. Try to keep below £2000 to avoid suspicion would be better.
If the client bill is large maybe two cheques would be safer for the account - I do not want to lose it.

Either you'll have a sudden reduction in the amount, or you'll be asked to write more than one cheque. Smile

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Llamedos.

Are you closed for further names or can I play too?

Chin chin

Gussie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
As long as the lad keeps accepting names, I'll forward them on Smile
I keep 'finding' all these little files in my email account with client info...Wink

If you would like to PM me with some details, I'll bing them over
It's not vital, but if you have a little bit of a background to your character (location, mannerisms, any odd habits etc), then please include them

Luck.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s fascinating to see how the main bait is going.
Just to add a bit of blarney (in honour of the saint) to distract the lad, the Prof wrote after several days of silences with increasingly panicky messages from Shwn and the barrister:

Quote:
Hello, my dear Shawn and a happy st Patrick´s Day to you.
They say love is for the young, but I can assure you that when you reach my age you will appreciate love much more than as a giddy youth of 30.
Don´t forget my words, dear boy.

Now about this fixation about a payment slip.
Really, Shawn, as far as I know we´re dealing with a London firm, not a village money lender.
Raul was most struck by this detail as the money lenders in his mother´s village make precisely the same demand.

At any rate, the payment should show in your bank balance any time now.
Relax, go out and have a Guinness and drink it in honour of love, st. patrick and those bars of gold.
here goes a big happy hug from
Kit.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very little movement this week - just this from Sh4wn since Monday:

Quote:
I am happy to hear that you have forwarded the certificate to Mr. Harry, this is good news, just let me know when he get back to you on the remaining certificate so that we can get things done this week.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems love makes the world go round!
This just came in from Donald Duck:
Quote:

2010/3/18 3ddy D Associates LLC <de dward@mail 2 trial lawyer.com>

Mr. Kit Mac Con,

With all due respect. This is not a charity organization where you launch money without proof of payment.
I have replied to you severally that I have neither received any payment from you. From where have you
sent the payment? From what Bank, Date and Time? What method of Payment did you use? Via Wire
Transfer or Western Union?

Whichever mean sthe payment is sent. Please, provide me with proof (i.e Confirmation Slip).

Kindly, send your Wire Transfer Slip upon payment confirmation for record purposes.

Yours-in-Law,
Barrister Edward Donald (Esq).

The prof replied:
Quote:
Well, Donald, that is a poser, isn´t it.
The transaction hasn´t shown in your account, according to my bank, the transaction is held up because your account is ´flagged´ for investigation.
For some reason your account is associated with money laundering.

I asked my bank manager for his advise and he unhesitatingly told me to cancel the transfer and ask you for a working account, preferably one that isn´t flagged.
I can´t afford to have anything to do with dodgy finances and Raul agrees with me.
Awaiting word from you,
Professor Christopher McCon

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the tacky double post.
The prof was most surprised by Shawn´s response to his St Patrick´s Day greetings. And so was Raul.
Quote:
Hello Kit,

I wish you a happy st Patrick´s Day too, and hope all is well with you, i will like to inform you that what i heard is what i told you, london firm request Transfer slip and you must provide it to them, you need to know that every organization have there way of handling bussiness, this is what they want as a proof of your payment, and if truly you made payment to them, i believe you suppose to have the slip and send it to them, but if you have not made any payment you better tell them so that you won't fuck things up.

Let me know if you have the slip or not, this is what is delaying everything, and i want you to understand that there is no time to waste, this week is running out as you can see, please provide the slip.

Waiting to hear from you.

Hmm.
Looks as though the prof´s comment on ´village money lender´wasn´t appreciated
Let me see. The prof has been robbed of 2,500 euros because of a breach in the oasis security in Italy, received threats from mr Ctoni and now is being told not 'to fuck things up'.
Raul thinks the prof deserves better than that and isn´t sure the prof should do business with people who talk to him that way.
Maybe the % the prof receives should be raised.

Last night Donald DUck wrote to the prof:

Quote:
Mr. Kit Mac Con,

With all due respect. This is alarming and obvious. Truly, I have just confirmed the same report today because a client sent in
an unauthorized Check and has been placed on hold for verification. So, your Bank Manager might be right BUT not a money
laundering activities.

Would that be Jnny´s cheque? Or just a lad lie.

Quote:
Also, you may take your time to get more fact about myself. You may endeavor to google my name "EDWRD DNALD" as I
have had credible reputation with so many organization and even a successful fund raising Party for the JP Morgan Chase
invented Charity Organization. So, I will not in any way participate in fraudulent indulgence.

Now this is interesting. The lad is impersonating a real lawyer to commit fraud.
Given the sum of money involved, what is the best course of action- warn the real Dnald Edwrd and let him sort it out?

I´m a newb and it´s the first time I´ve seen this other than lads impersonating the president of Haiti, etc.
Please give me an idea of how this is to treated.

Quote:

Your may endeavour to effect the Wire Payment to the following Bank Account:

HSBC Bank Plc
26/28 St. Ann Road, Harrow Middlesex
HA1 1LA, United Kingdom.
Account #: 01279785
SortCode: 40-23-13
Swift Code: MIDLGB22
IBAN: GB74MIDL40231301279785
Account Name: J.M. CONFIRMING AND FINANCE CO. LTD.

Kindly, send your Wire Transfer Slip upon payment confirmation for record purposes.

Yours-in-Law,

Barrister Edward Donald (Esq.)

Obviously the account has been reported to Alan.
To my newbie eye the lad has put his foot in it, big time.
But newbies see drama in every lad reply which seems off-script.
What do you reckon?

Anyway, Raul is seething and won´t calm down until the prof puts that Shawn in his place.

edited-

I´ve just been around to the real ED´s fundraising site. Shocked It´s here:
http://0riginal.justgiving.c0m/3dwarddonald

I´ve shrouded the link- 0 for o, 3 for e.
If I´ve overdone the leeting, please correct me. I´m a tech idiot and wanted no possible harm to ITPs.

I observe the lad didn´t actually give the link. Cool

Anyway, Raul wants the prof to tell Shawn what happens to folk who try to mess up his people. Something about his mother´s village- Ogija or something like that. It sounds to the prof rather like an architectural element, but apparently not.

The prof is trying to calm Raul down with a promise to take him to a place he´ll like very much (Loewe) but the dear boy is taking all this very much to heart.

He keeps mentioning his mother and a shrine.
Probabably something like the Fatima shrine, which the prof once visited with a client some years back and he thinks it´s sweet of Raul´s mum to offer 'special' prayers at her local shrine for his safety.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as I thought Shawn had given up on the big time ... the rat fuck wants mo' money. Any port in a storm ... which suggests he is hurting lately.
What are you bad peeps are doing to him. He may cry any second ... wwwaaa Twisted Evil

Recap - it's been a while so easy to lose track of the plot. Smelly is a drug dealer on a remote station in the Northern Territory, Australia, His secretary is a tranny called Sheila who wants to use the cut from the scam to pay for her sex change operation.
Smelly has recruited laddo to handle drug cash shipments moving through africa to europe and Russia.

So are we all caught up here? Very Happy
Shawn has to call himself little hunt - because he really is one wrote:
Hello Smelly Hunt,

Sorry for getting back to you so late here, i was on official trip to Napoli, am fine and hope you are as well,i will like to tell you never worry about using Sheila to complete part of this transaction, she wont get crazy on anything here, deal is always a deal like we all know.

Then about Mr. Edward, nice to hear you have send him an e-mail, did he get back to you now? anyway like i told you, there is nothing to worry about on Mr. Edward, he can be trusted, just follow his instruction and don't argue with him on his request if he did request for anything, if he ask you for something you don't know about the transaction, just ask me and i will feed you up to meet his request,like you know am a fire fighter, i need no thugs, i can only work with thugs if am doing illegal business, and the one am doing at the moment is legal, did you work with thugs ?

You mention doing something little to make me happy, if i may ask, what could that be ? did you want to give me something or what ? my way being west Africa means what ?

Little Hunt.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's definitely dragging his feet.

Nothing from Duckie for some days, and this the last from Sh4wn:

Quote:
How are you today and how is your family, hope you are all feeling great, i have been waiting for your update since you told me that you had forwarded the claim certificate to Mr. Harry, please let me know what is the present situation of things now.
I will wait to hear from you.

So Mal replied:

Quote:
H4rry Ducky4rd hasn't replied. I'll give him a nudge and find out what the Sam Frick is holding him up.

And then to Duckie:

Quote:
I've done my part - when are you going to do yours?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dragging their feet, yet writing at 11 pm on a Sunday.
Here´s Shwn to the poor little rich girl.
After congratulating her for navegating the dangers of the shady SA deals of her deceased father, he mentions:
Quote:

I am yet to receive the Dell, hope the post office agent will bring it tomorrow morning, then about the fire fighting charity you asked for, you can contact Mr. Mck Prez who is the Managing Director of Fire Fighter Charity organization here in Rome and they also have branch in London, his e-mail (m opfez@y ahoo.com) he will help us send the money to Haiti, he is a very good man.

Here in Rome? Hadn´t they removed the offices to another city?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky you: my Sunday Morning Offering from Sh@wn was this:

Quote:
How are you today and how is everything around you, hope you have a wonderful Sunday, i have a short and lovely story here that i have been reading since morning and i will like to share it with you for your reading please, it is called The Dew drop.

THE DEW DROP

As the sun rose, a dew drop became aware of its surroundings. There it sat on a leaf, catching the sunlight and throwing it back out. Proud of its simple beauty, it was very content. Around it were other dew drops, some on the same leaf and some on other leaves round about. The dew drop was sure that it was the best, the most special dew drop of them all.

Ah, it was good to be a dew drop.

The wind rose and the plant began to shake, tipping the leaf. Terror gripped the dew drop as gravity pulled it towards the edge of the leaf, towards the unknown. Why? Why was this happening? Things were comfortable. Things were safe. Why did they have to change? Why? Why?

The dew drop reached the edge of the leaf. It was terrified, certain that it would be smashed into a thousand pieces below, sure that this was the end. The day had only just begun and the end had come so quickly. It seemed so unfair. It seemed so meaningless. It tried desperately to do whatever it could to cling to the leaf, but it was no use.

Finally, it let go, surrendering to the pull of gravity. Down, down it fell. Below there seemed to be a mirror. A reflection of itself seemed to be coming up to meet the dew drop. Closer and closer they came together until finally...

And then the fear transformed into deep joy as the tiny dew drop merged with the vastness that was the pond. Now the dew drop was no more, but it was not destroyed.

It had become one with the whole.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Sh4wn (emphasis added):

Quote:
How are you today and how is everything around you, hope you have a blessed Sunday, please try and hit back on Harry tomorrow as he will be resuming office and let us know what Sam Frick is holding him up.
Waiting for your update.

Very Happy

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Educating a lad. What could be a better way to start the week. Very Happy

@Branwen Shocked I don´t think you deserve that sort of thing

@llamedos, who knew Mack the Knife organised firefighter charities?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Branwen
Congratulations! You've turned our lad into a wuss. Very Happy

@Yastreb
Laddo copied my characters method of writing emails as well.

@PB
Indeed. Our lad is clearly multi-talented Laughing
Perhaps you should ask M@ck how long he has been doing this wonderful thing Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic