SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Precious Yak scam bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have decided to scam bait one lad who contacted my character Julie. Her name is Precious Yak and according to one post on this forum, it is a love scammer. She said:

Quote:
Hello Dear
How is your day today, I hope every thing is under control, my name Miss precious,I come across your profile today and I became interested in having serious relationship with you. I will be very glad if you could do me a favor by responding to me on my ID,([email protected]),so, we can get closer and i have other things to share in common with you. While i hope to talk to you soon,
have a great day and God bless you.
Best Regards
Miss precious,

I replied:

Quote:
Hi Miss Precious. I would love to get to know you better. My name is Julie and I live in Ohio. I am 23 years old and I am a top-class lawyer earning $500,000 per annum.

How about you? Please write back.

Kind regards,
Julie

I am doing two scam baits right now, just in case my first one does not work out.
Darkrai
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Precious Yak? Is that an amazing coincidence? Right now I'm baiting someone by the name of Anna Yak. I'll be posting the emails when I through with her.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum, Darkrai. I was waiting for Yak to reply to my character Julie so I dropped a line of desperation.

Quote:
Umm, why don't you reply to me? Don't you want to get to know me at all?

Kind regards,
Julie

The lad replied all right - twice in a row. S/he said:

Quote:
Good day my dearest,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Precious, Yak, i am from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr.. and Mrs Justin Yak. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the Special Advicer to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralisation. My parents were among with other top Millitary Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Confrence, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happend to me in life.
After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaning to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.

I am sorry to boader you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours in heart,Precious,

Obvious spelling mistakes here and there. Also, the lad is compromising on the gender of my character - I see. Anyway, I wrote:

Quote:
Hello, Precious. Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful! Here is my picture. It was taken in an award show of 2008 - my brother makes these wonderful games all by himself. I would like to say a few words about myself. Firstly, I'm a lovely red-haired woman who is single and have a Diploma in Law. I am slowly rising up every year. My best friends are called Lynette, Gabrielle and Susan. My favourite colour is sea blue. I live with my brother Mark, who takes all of my landline calls as I am at work most of the time.

Here is what I look for in a partner. Firstly, I am bisexual and I don't really care which gender my partner is, just so you know. I am looking for someone who is trustworthy, loyal and not the cheating type.

My ideal date location is a nice moonlight picnic or a romantic comedy - either will do. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

You might see that I am a huge fan of Desperate Housewives Very Happy
I attached a picture of Marcia Cross. I hope that the lad will not notice. The scambait continues...
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, there seem to be lots of Yaks around lately, I am baiting a Mercy Y@k at the moment.. Keep posting your DH bait Smile I'm a huge fan as well!

"i nearly got arrested today by the police" - my refugee girlfriend from Dakar
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, SweetSadie. It will continue for as long as possible. The lad replied:

Quote:
Good day my Dearest,
I am excited to hear from you, your a nice Person, i always dream to meet some one like you, as for that reason i will never hide anything from you. i forgot to tell you my age in my last mail, i am just 24years last month, i used to celebrate my birth day with my friends in school every year, but now you could imagine me in a refugee camp, on my birth day last month my heart is full of pains and sorrow, i remember all i used to do during my birth day, my parents always buy me a special gift, but that day i could not find none of them behind me. I am student of Accounting in the university before the incident, but i could not finish up my education, i was in 3rd year, i want to become a Banker as a profession.
We have the general over seer in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp here, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King) here in this camp, his name is Rev.Johnson Ben it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were i used to send you mails. In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone
number(+221-76-851-03-27).Darling due to the fact that you have console my heart, i can't hide anything from you, i want you to go through this information's i am giving you, that was the news were i first of all heard about the death of my parents, it was i great shock to me when i saw it, i could not believe that until i see it my self, you can read more about the crash event through this below,

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/05/02/africa/02sudan.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

There is some thing i want us to talk about, i know that is very difficult to get some one that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you have made me forget my past and makes me happy in life again, this issue i am telling you is some thing i will not like you to review to any body, no body knows my were about, i am telling you this due to the trust i have seen in you, i feel your honest and understanding person, when my parents were alive they never hide anything from me as the only child, after the death of my parent i was able to get my late father's Statement of Account were he Deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was his reason he was threatening me so that he could be able to claim the money. It contains 2.8 million british pounds and as the only child i am the next of kin, i am giving you all this information due to the trust I have deposed on you. When escaping out of my country i also took along with me my
late father's Death Certificate too.
Darling at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, i want you to help so that i could be able to get this money, i have already contacted the bank and i found out and i was also informed by the bank that my father have an agreement with the bank that the money should be release to me when i get married or as the case may be with an appointed trustee who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money. I have kept this as a secret, even Rev.Johnson Ben does not know about it, but i will tell him as soon i get some one that could be able to help me out and i also want you to keep it to your self too for i am afraid of loosing my life. Darling i want to go back to the hostel in few minutes from now we are going to have our manual labour, i will give you the information's of the bank in my next mail, once again thank you and God bless you for your kind help to me.
Yours Precious,

The longest letter ever! I simply replied:

Quote:
Hi Precious. I am glad to see your reply. I am very sorry to hear that you lost your parents. I feel your pain too. I was going to get married with a wonderful man until he died of prostate cancer. Now, I am alone.

Do not worry, I will help you. Just tell me what needs to be done.

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied:

Quote:
Dear Sweet-Heart,
How are you doing today and how is work? I hope you are fine.
my dear, I think of you every day and wishing that you are not far from
me.I am sending you all my love to show you how much I care for you.
Sweetheart, if we later meet in your cuntry we are going to invest the money
together, I will give you 34% percent of the total
amount of the money for your kind assistance.
I have just send an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you
to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. You can now contact
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this
e-mail address:
([email protected]) ([email protected])
TELEPHONE NUMBER : 0044-703-198-8650 or fax +44-207-6924618.

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT:
Attention: Mr. Micheal Wood ;my father's foreign account officer
of the Bank telling him that you are my representative and that
you want to assist me transfer my 2.8 MILLION POUNDS deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. JUSTIN YAK
ACCOUNT BALANCE 2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS PRECIOUS YAK.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002
Mr. Micheal Wood is senior officer in the transfer department; he will
be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the
transfer can take place.I will be waiting for your call Today by 2pm at the church office located in the refugee camp with this number (+221-76-851-0327) or any time you want to call, please just let me know through my e-mail box. When you call tell him that you want to speak with Precious, so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.
God bless you as you do.Thanks and have a nice day.
With love from,
Miss Precious, Yak

Now, this love lad is not exactly subtle. Usually, the best scammers would coax my character for two years but this is sudden for my character Julie. She writes a love letter that has been copied and pasted from a website:

Quote:
Hi Precious,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way.

I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too.

I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too.

There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said.

I love you and, I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding potential wife and also loving. I LOVE YOU!!

Kind regards,

Julie

My character is lovesick and would not listen to the lad about any transfers. The scam bait continues...
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a brief and torrid affair with a Precious Yak. I think I was too forward with my undying love. I "traveled" to Africa to bust her out of the orphanage.

I like the bi angle your taking. I'm not sure that your lad has noticed. You should keep dropping hints about it. Her(his) reaction should be pretty enjoyable.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you mr.scissorkick. I will drop it in slowly. Meanwhile, the lad replied finally:

Quote:
Dearest,
How do you feel today?
I don't know how to thank you for your wonderful opportunity you gave me,All i want from you is to send mail to the bank and remind the bank that you are my foreign trustee and you want to know the possibility of the transferring this money to your own account in your country or else where.Tell the bank to direct you on how my £ 2.8 million could be transferred into your account.I have already told the bank about you and all i need from you is to send to the bank a confirmatory letter.([email protected]) or ([email protected])
I hope that the bank will respond to you. I would love to meet you after the transfer of my money into your account for better life and continuation of my education.
Dear please when you hear from the bank,tell me.
Yours .precious

Julie is a lovesick person:

Quote:
Don't worry, honey-bunny. I will contact the bank now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Julie

On a more serious note, I contacted the "bank":

Quote:
Greetings, Whom It May Concern. My name is Julie Norman and I am the legal trustee of Miss Precious Yak. Please reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Julie

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "bank" replied:

Quote:
YOUR ATTENTION;

Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer
to write you in respect to your mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Precious Yak that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Justin Yak. is our late customer with substantial amount (2.8 million British Pounds) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Justin Yak. (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Justin Yak. by our bank. Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Micheal Wood. for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. lious Duke.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)
FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

I replied twice:

Quote:
Greetings, Whom It May Concern. I do not have those certificates. Where can I retrieve them?

Kind regards,
Julie

And also:

Quote:
By the way, why do you call me "Sir"? I am a woman, for crud's sake! [angry face]
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied, on the same day:

Quote:
My Dearest Honey

with all hope you are fine over there in your country today,How are you and how is your work togetther with your heart i beleive everthing is moving well by the grace of God.Honey thank you so much for contacting the bank for the transfer of my lat father money into your account my Good lorld must surly bless you for all you have don for me ok please my Dear as soon as you receive any reply from the bank please send to me their reply immeditalty to me so i will know what next to do ok

Yours Precious

She is so unconvincing, it is unbelievable. Spelling mistakes and it looks as if it has been copied and pasted. Anyway, I replied:

Quote:
Hi Precious. Yes, I did receive an email from the bank. They said:

"
YOUR ATTENTION;

Miss Julie I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to inform you that our bank are still waiting to confirm the three document that will enable our bank transfer the substantial amount of (2.8 million British Pounds) into your appointed bank account. Note, Our bank are urgently waiting to received this three mentions document bellow.

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Justin Yak. (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Justin Yak. by our bank.

i have acknowledge your mail and i wish to inform you that you should contact your partner miss Percious Yak to help you get the three mention document, Miss Julie bear in mine that This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. lious Duke."

Please tell me what should I do now.

Forever yours,
Julie xxxxx

And the "bank" replied. Nothing special, just copied and pasted again:

Quote:
YOUR ATTENTION;

Miss Julie I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to inform you that our bank are still waiting to confirm the three document that will enable our bank transfer the substantial amount of (2.8 million British Pounds) into your appointed bank account. Note, Our bank are urgently waiting to received this three mentions document bellow.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Justin Yak. (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr. Justin Yak. by our bank.

i have acknowledge your mail and i wish to inform you that you should contact your partner miss Percious Yak to help you get the three mention document, Miss Julie bear in mine that This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. lious Duke.

"Percious Yak"? It is "Precious Yak". Those lads are less experienced than Alisa Abidemi (from my first scam bait). Oh well, I simply replied:

Quote:
I have contacted Precious Yak about getting the proper paperwork. Plus, thank you for finally getting my gender correct.

Kind regards,
Julie

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The love lad replied:

Quote:
Dear Sweet-Heart,
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am fine with high expectation to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of money to your position pending my arrival to meet you and to start a new life with you. God will bless you for accepting to take good care of me. My daer, I can see what the Bank is demanding from you before they would transfer the money to your position.Presently, I have my late father's Death certificate and statement of account with me here which I have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only document I do not have is the power of attorney which the Bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading through your mail I discussed it with Rev Johnson Ben and he gave me the contact of this lawyer BARR DR Mohamed Robert. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar, Senegal. He is experienced lawyer and a known senior member of Senegalese Bar Association here in the country. He can do the work very well. I would like you to contact him today on either phone or e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP to your account on my behalf
due to my refugee status. Here is his contact information :
BARR (DR) Mohamed Robert (ESQ)
E-mail address :
([email protected])
([email protected])
Telephone number:+221-77-38-409-25

Thanks for your kindness and have a nice day my dearest.
Yours Lovely

I simply replied:

Quote:
I will, don't worry.

Kind regards,
Julie

And to the "lawyer":

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. I need the documents in order to prove that I am Precious Yak's legal representative in the transaction. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My experience (and yours, from the look of it) is that these Senegal Scaminatrix chicks are really script-driven. For my first few, I would start getting crazy with my reactions to their script, but most of them would twig out and move on. Since then, I've found adding believable chaos, bit by bit, is the way to nullify future scripting.

Precious has given you a great opening by introducing the bank and lawyer. A great way to sew chaos is to become offended by the lawyer or bank, insisting they are treating you like an idiot, or trying to steal from you. Drive a wedge between your lad and their other characters. This heightens the entertainment level as well as beefing up your delay tactic arsenal (I wil no longer deal with those bastards, etc.)

Now, it is standard procedure for me to get into tussles with the bank/barrister/assistant/reverend/doctor or whomever else lads try to incorporate.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Mr.scissorkick. I really appreciate the advice. What happened was really strange. Some guy asked my character if I am associating with a certain lad:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please confirm this information. Did you ask MR Edmond Lash Beneker from
USA to claim your funds here in Nigeria? Please with matter of urgency get back to me
immediately before things will go wrong.

He is trying to pay all the charges about your funds and claim your
funds. Please your urgent confirmation is highly needed now before things
get spoilt,and please if you know that you never instructed him kindly
get back to us now.

Regards
ABRAHAM NWANKWO.

I just simply replied:

Quote:
Hello. I do not recall associating with such a person, as far as I recall.

Kind regards,
Julie

And Precious Yak replied:

Quote:
My dearest,
how are you and every around you i hope you are in good health,Well i really Thank you so much for all you have been doing to restore my life, honestly I am short of words and can't find the right word to express the gratitude I feel within myself for the happiness you have brought to my life. My dearest, May Almighty God continue to bless and empower you in Jesus name Amen.
dear i just want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer, because you promised that you will contact him,please try and keep me posted as soon as you receive any respond from him.
thanks ones again for your effort
yours faithfully
precious

I replied:

Quote:
Oh, honey! I was so busy with my law job and I did not manage to contact the lawyer until now. I am waiting now for a response from the lawyer...in my transparent peach nightgown. Imagine me in that Wink
And all that fancy stuff you wrote about your love for me, right back at you.

Kind regards,
Julie

The "attorney" wrote me:

Quote:
ATT:,

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER, MISS PRECIOUS YAK AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE, SHE HAD NOTIFIED ME ABOUT YOU AND I HAVE CONTACTED THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO INQUIRE
FOR THE ACCOUNT.ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND REPORTED BACK TO ME THAT THERE IS AN ACCOUNT( £2..8 MILLION POUNDS) BELONGING TO LATE DR.JUSTIN YAK OF WHICH SHE IS THE NEXT OF KIN. HOWEVER, MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW-FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS;
1.YOUR FULL NAME,
2.YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN,
3.YOUR AGE,
4.YOUR PROFESSION,
5..YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
(AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY)
AFTER WHICH I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO
ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF
ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.. THEREAFTER, MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED
LEGAL SERVICE.
THANKS,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
BARR (DR) MOHAMED ROBERT...
B.A MINISTRATIF-2,RUE CARNOT X SALVA P.O BOX 429,
DAKAR,SENEGAL.
PHONE: +221-77-38-409-25
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]

I have decided to use the earlier letter I received to my advantage:

Quote:
Greetings, Sir. I just received this email from who seems to be someone you know:

"Dear Sir,

Please confirm this information. Did you ask MR Mohamed Robert from
USA to claim your funds here in Nigeria? Please with matter of urgency get back to me
immediately before things will go wrong.

He is trying to pay all the charges about your funds and claim your
funds to use for 419 fraud. Please your urgent co-operation is needed as this guy is a scammer and needs to be stopped.

Regards
ABRAHAM NWANKWO."

What the fuck is he talking about? Do you even know an Abraham Nwankwo? Please clarify this - I am going absolute mental. Please reply ASAP.

Kind regards,
Julie

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "attorney" replied:

Quote:
Attention Miss julie

in response to your mail Miss julie Regarding the acknowledge mail i received in my noble law firm concerning your report to me, I don't think that i have come across such name in my chamber before all i think you should do is to be careful about the people you disclose this issue of this transfer to, and also ignore such mail, Well as the case may be Miss julie i urge you to send your full contact information to this noble law firm to enable my chember to proceed the preparation of the power of Attorney .
julie again be much careful about the people you disclose this issue of transection to and the contact you make until this transection is over.

Thanks Yours Solicitor,
BARR (DR) MOHAMED ROBERT LLB, MSc, PhD

My character replied:

Quote:
OK, jeez. Take a chill pill, dude. I trust you, okay?

1. My full name: Julie Norman
2. My state of origin: I don't know what it is - sorry.
3. My age: 23 years old.
4. My profession: Lawyer.
5. My contact address: 24 Amersham Avenue, Ohio, OH 56421

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

Precious replied:

Quote:
Greetings to you my dearest one
how are you and your business i hope is all well with you if so let us thank God for keeping us alive today in the land of the living Amen, Dear i just received a call from the lawyer this morning he was complaining about you sending a strange mail to him,which he was very angry about and also advice me not to disclose this issue to any of my friends and as a matter of fact the only person that knows about this is the REV father in our camp who is like a father to me,

So honey please try to corporate with the lawyer for him to start the preparation of the document like he told me, and also try not to tell any one about this for am afraid of loosing my life and the inheritance,the lawyer said he need your personal information before he will proceed with preparation, so please try all you can to send the necessary information about you for him to start the preparation immediately, Ones again may God bless you and protect you for me in Jesus name Amen.
i will be rushing back to the camp now, as i wish you all the best for your day
Yours faithfully
precous

Some lad! Cannot even get their character's name right! Anyway, "Julie" did not notice it. I was really contacted by an Abraham Nwankwo but it was a seperate scam. I decided to use this to my advantage:

Quote:
Hi, honey-bunny. There was a slight problem, yes. Some guy called Abraham Nwankwo contacted me and said that the lawyer is a scumbag. I had to be sure whether the lawyer is genuine or not. Jeez, take a chill pill, would you? I just rely on my impulses when I co-operate in business. It's how I got ahead in life. I am co-operating with the lawyer now. And one more favour, dear, can you please speak to the REV father and ask him if he ever knew an Abraham Nwankwo. I think this Abraham guy is trying to stop this transaction from happening.

Forever yours,
Julie

Now, it is getting fun. The scambait continues...
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should create an email address for ABRAHAM NWANKWO, and tell them they need to settle it with him before the deal can continue.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied:

Quote:
Dearest In Heart

thank you very very much for your love and understanding, regarding your last email i disused with the REV father and told him all this complicating matter,if he know any body bearing that kind of name,he said no that he never disclose that issue to any one or neither do he know any one with that kind of name.More over i trust (Rev Johnson Ben) because he have always been a father to me since am in the camp.

He also advice me to be much careful about my contact with any body that i don't know,Dearest all i think you should do in this case is to try every thing with in your power to see that you corporate with the lawyer,for him to prepare the documents first,Because i can't continue to stay here in the camp, cause am really suffering a lot,so please dear try all can to make sure that i come out of this boring place this week.I will be on my way back to the camp now, have a sweet and wonderful day
Yours love one
precious

I replied:

Quote:
Hmm, strange. This Abraham guy seems to know you very well and the lawyer you instructed. He wrote to me again, can you believe it?

"Dear Madam (sorry for mistaking your gender),

Why do you not reply to me? I have said from the goodness of my heart that MR Mohamed Robert is a scammer. He scamed me out of million GBP (ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS). Pls refuse to deal with these criminals. I beg of you, I have stood on my knees for you praying hard non stop that u will not fall for this. If you want somebod y to love, then it could be me. Precious Yak (if she even exists) does not love you. I am a worthy man for you.

Regards,
ABRAHAM NWANKWO"

I have principles when dealing with business people but this is not it. What the fuck is he talking about? He knows you and the lawyer! I am sure that this Abraham guy has dealt with you before. Yes or no?

Kind regards,
Julie

PS. It better be the truth. Honesty is the solid foundation of a good relationship, don't you forget that!

The "lawyer" replied:

Quote:
BARR (DR) MOHAMED ROBERT.AND ASSOCIATE.
(SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE)
No 18 La mine Gaye (2ND-floor)
Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: (+221-773-840-925)
Date 17/3/2010

Dear Sir,

Sequel to the preparation of power of attorney in your name and
your partner Miss Precious Yak and to enable you to stand on
her behalf to transfer the said amount from Royal Bank of
Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere and Prior
to my inquiries from the Bank and High Court, I understood that
there are three documents required before the Bank would
transfer the money to your account / position on her behalf.
These documents include:
1. A Copy of Death Certificate of Late Dr Justin Yak .
2. A Copy of Statement of account issued to him by the Bank
and
3. A Copy of POWER OF ATTORNEY to be prepared on your behalf
which would legally enable the Bank to carry out this
transactions with you.

In view of the above and from the inquiries made at the Federal
High Court on the preparation of the power of attorney , you are
required to pay a fee of $750 dollar for authentication of
the power of attorney at the Ministry of Justice before it
becomes valid and $530 dollar for notary stamp Duty at the notary
republic and the legal processing fee of $370 dollar.Thus,
all totaling to $1,650 dollar To hasten the process you are
to send the money through Western Union money transfer which is
a fast way of sending the money to enable my noble office
prepare and validate the power of attorney in the Federal High
Court and notary republic respectively.

NOTE:You are to send the $1,650 dollar with the name of my sectary
(Oliver Clement) and after you send an e-mail or call on
telephone to inform me as soon as you send the money to enable
my chamber collect the money from Western Union office here in
Dakar, Senegal.

THIS IS CONTACT INFORMATION ON HOW THE FEE WILL BE SEND TO MY
LAW FIRM.

NAME Oliver Clement
ADDRESS No 18 Lamine Guaye (2ND-floor)
COUNTRY SENEGAL
CITY DAKAR
Telephone: (+221-773-840-925)
MTC NUMBER ..................
QUESTION Oliver
ANSWER Clement

Yours Solicitor,
BARR (DR) MOHAMED ROBERT LLB, MSc, PhD

And I replied:

Quote:
Sir, two problems. Firstly, why don't you answer my question on the "state of origin"? And secondly, this Abraham guy contacted me again, claiming that he dealt with you before. Here is what he wrote:

"Dear Madam (sorry for mistaking your gender),

Why do you not reply to me? I have said from the goodness of my heart that MR Mohamed Robert is a scammer. He scamed me out of million GBP (ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS). Pls refuse to deal with these criminals. I beg of you, I have stood on my knees for you praying hard non stop that u will not fall for this. If you want somebod y to love, then it could be me. Precious Yak (if she even exists) does not love you. I am a worthy man for you.

Regards,
ABRAHAM NWANKWO"

What the fuck is he talking about? He knows you and Precious very well, might I add! He knows you - I have that feeling! I might not ever date that guy in my entire life - but I feel that he has been honest and that your story has more holes in it than a moth-eaten blanket. Tell the truth, for once!

Kind regards,
Julie

And I very much appreciate the advice, mr.scissorkick. The scambait continues...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic