SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook users login confusion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This blog: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_wants_to_be_your_one_true_login.php#comments was actually ranked above facebook itself for the google search terms "facebook login". This led several thousand people to bombard it with comments such as "IS THIS FACEBOOK WHY DOES IT LOOK DIFFERENT HELP I JUST WANT TO LOG IN."

Then you realise how so many people fall for phishing and other related internet scams. It just hits you how important it is to educate people. I thought this was an, admittedly, comical reminder to a much more dangerous issue.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the authorities should control more accurate the computer-driving-license of these people.

New service available: Send me your password, and I will do the hassle of the login-process for you. 100 % risky-free.

Last edited by partysansky on Wed Jul 01, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

btw - since I use this signature - my reputation went from 1.2 to 0.7
(.. seen as a joker ?)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes *Facepalm* When I used AOL it was probably the worst e-mail/IM service I have ever had the misfortune to use. The "You've got mail" saying got quite annoying after a while. First Facebook wants to charge for using their service (100% Risky Free) and now they want to integrate a crappy email/IM service. What next? View all your websites without having to leave Facebook by viewing them inside Facebook. Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Facebook Abuse

(Dutch video website, Video is in English)

That's why I hate such network sites Evil or Very Mad

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard about this a while ago. I immediately facepalm'd really hard and started wondering how feasible it would be to actually start requiring internet licenses.

Koko.Dk wrote:
When I used AOL it was probably the worst e-mail/IM service I have ever had the misfortune to use.

Ah, yes. That was fun. By the time I switched off of it I had developed a sense of when I would get randomly disconnected and could accurately predict it within a few seconds.

Quote:
First Facebook wants to charge for using their service

Awesome! I'll be so happy when they screw up that badly and it dies. Then I can focus all my negative energy on Twitter Very Happy

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://rookery5.aviary.com/storagev12/3375500/3375824_b203_625x625.jpg

Speaking of weird things I found on Facebook!

Foo123: I know eh? When Facebook starts charging I'm going to be much more active on Twitter. Maybe I'll be able to hack into Mixi (The Japanese Facebook that only allows you to join if you have a Keitai (Japanese Cell Phone) email address and an invitation from someone who is a member. I think it's Japan's way of keeping people who are not in Japan out.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic