SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads bank details, help me close it!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

finally i have managed to get a lads account details, help me to close it.
below is his "pay me into this account" email.....

DEAR CLIENT AUBR3Y B0YCE,

I AND PRAVATE ALWAYS PRAYED FOR SAFETY RETURNED FROM GERMANY WITH GOOD BUSINESS OPEN DOORS.

FIND THE ACCOUNT TO USE STATED BELOW OK, IT IS OWNED BY MY CLOSE LONG TIME LAWYERS FRIEND COLLECTING AGENTS. IF SEND THE $50,000:00 TOMORROW TO THE ACCOUNT, FORWARDING THE PAYMENT SLIP BY ATTACHMENT TO EMPOWERED ME COLLECTING THE MONEY FOR IMMEDIATE USAGE OK.

PLEASE FIND THE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS:-

CITIBANK, NEW YORK

SWIFT: CITIUS33

CREDIT TO: CONTINENTAL BANK

SWIFT: COBBBJBJ

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 100408443004000

BENEFICIARY: INTERNATIONAL BROKERS

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND AND HEREIN PROMISED TO PROCEEDING TO FINAL PAYMENT AS SOON AS I RECEIVED YOUR COMPLIANCE.

YOURS IN SERVICES,

T4N T0M C4MAR4 3SQ.

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heres how to get it closed

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bit of translation by Babel Fish going on there! LOL
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys, i was expecting WU, but to my suprise he sent me a legitimate account name and number, all those phone calls he has made to me have paid off better than i expected.

the link given was used, and the person in question is on to it.

thanks !!!

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rubylight

Good job on getting the bank account

Your lad is now going to want a transfer slip. International bank transfers always take 4-5 business days. I have used this stalling tactic several times.

D3uz3r’s bank transfer slip
Baiter login to create bank transfer

lad login to view bank transfer

Scenario

- If you use default setting for deface-option, the receipt will have a black square in the middle to make it impossible to reuse
- The generator instructs you to accept your receipt if you are happy with it
- If you accept the receipt, it will be placed to the S3ctr@ns-service for your lad to access
- You will be provided with access code. Forward this code to your lad and direct him to the S3ctr@ns website
- Lad inputs the code and sees his image with a dialog box on top of it
- Lad clicks Save or cancel and is redirected to error page. At the same time the image is deleted from server
- Lad tries to access the image again without success
- Lad complains, the rest is up to you...

You will need to PM D3uz3r to get a login for yourself

congrat's on your piggy Laughing

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Seamless on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Seamless did yo mean to make this google?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks devil_woman

I didn't see that, didn't know it would google with spaces in it.

Fixed

Closed lad accounts

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^nor did I found it by chance, I think the mask is useful for these things. Laughing

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys. Seriously. This 1337 stuff is taking it too far. Everyone on the forum is going through some sort of needless paranoia over this crap.

Look. If a lad is smart enough to Google your modality, he's almost certainly smart enough to avoid your bait or slip off the hook in the first place.
Even if he can't Google your exact church, fake name or whatever, the chances are almost 100% that he can find out through a simple search that it's a bait.

Don't waste your time with 1337ing every single thing. There's no need of it. The only baits that have ever been lost through not doing it have been ones where the lad already knew that something was up.

Honestly. What lad is going to Google Deuzer's Bank Transfer Slip? Just why would he do that? What on Earth would ever possess him to go put that in a search engine?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ When you put it like that ------------------------- and log in is needed too.

Paranoia, do we catch it from the lads? Cool

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I dunno where it came from but there seems to be more and more of it about recently.

It's a total and utter waste of time and confusing to those who don't know why it's done.
I'm not saying that there are instances where 1337ing shouldn't be done (although I honestly can't think of an occasion where it's really imperative that words should be masked) but it seems to be getting totally out of hand at the moment.

By the way, this isn't aimed at anyone in particular. As I've already stated: there seems to be some sort of mass hysteria going on and there are plenty of people needlessly doing it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say it but Slightly is right. Wink

If you are worried about your character or lad's name being Googled (in the Main forum -- remember some things are behind a login and not Googleable anyway) then it makes sense to either leave the name out (just say "my character" or "my lad") or perhaps leet ONE letter. There's simply no reason to change half the characters in a word.

Where I feel it's starting to go over the top is with common names. Seriously, why bother to leet Alan? What are the odds of a lad Googling that name and finding out about reporting bank accounts? Why would a lad even think of it? (Just for reference, "Alan" brings up 176,000,000 hits. There's no reason to type "@l@n" as I've often seen done on the forum.)

Some paranoia is healthy -- the whole premise of safe baiting is based on a healthy respect for what real risks may exist. But most of the fear of Google is misplaced. Keep things in perspective. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 49r33 w17h 5001

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M3 @s We11

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic